Author Topic: Ukraine  (Read 15611 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Ukraine
« Reply #60 on: February 01, 2022, 12:12:06 PM »
No... lol. It causes shortages when everyone runs to the store to buy as much food as possible along with other supplies when they think war or disaster is coming.

so Ukrainians aren't worried about the 130k troops at their border. just because the angle said it and she had a history of misleading, exaggerated and false claims doesn't make it the usa fault.

pretty sure Ukraine has a newspaper or two, heck they might even have local tv there. haven't researched that but it sounds right to me.

I'll reply to your false flag statement as soon as I stop laughing. maybe q can go there and give us a report.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2022, 02:02:30 PM »
fox.

semp

Fox News aren’t politicians. 

I asked which right wing politicians are supporting Putin invading Russia as stated by Arlo here: ‘…the apparent support of Putin's invasion of the Ukraine by conservative right wing American politicians…’
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2022, 02:57:54 PM »
So what originally started out as a discussion of possible invasion fronts and options the Russians could take in invading Ukraine, turned into a political fluster cuck.   :rolleyes:

Honestly, it was a legitimate discussion to begin with.  What are the various factors involved in a possible invasion?  What are the most likely and least likely invasion points?  Road, rail, river, etc. (obviously I've not looked at the map).  What are possible choke points that could be utilized by Ukraine to stall/buy time? Because let's face it, there is absolutely no way in hell Ukraine will withstand the Russian military might for long.  The absolute best they could do is delay long enough in the hopes that other nations will intervene before Russia capitulates them.  Obviously it'll depend on how much of that might Russia throws at it, but unlike Afghanistan, Ukraine is practically "front lawn".  So even if they "piece meal" the invasion, they have an overall higher chance of succeeding simply due to proximity.

Of the various nations in the "area", who's likely to intervene?  What are the chances their equipment will have any meaningful impact against Russia's?  Russia immediately has a numbers advantage out of the gate, and they could play the attrition game.  Though that is definitely a "no-go" for Russia if they can avoid it, for obvious reasons.  The longer it takes, the more likely other nations will intervene in some form.  Not to mention the logistical nightmare that's to result from the whole thing.
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Ramesis

• Silver Member
« Reply #63 on: February 01, 2022, 04:18:11 PM »
Exactly. Isn't it flipping amazing that we can send troops to Ukraine but God forbid we send troops to the US border to protect our country from an invasion?

My thoughts D... but it seems Biden is not worried about the U.S. borders  :salute
"Would you tell me, please,
 which way I ought to go from here?
 That depends a good deal on where
 you want to get to. Said the cat."
    Charles Lutwidge Dodgson a.k.a. Lewis Carroll

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #64 on: February 01, 2022, 04:29:55 PM »
Is Russia massing troops there?  :O

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: February 01, 2022, 05:04:13 PM »

Well, Vlad hasn't called and asked for my consultation yet.  But this is what I'd tell him:

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #66 on: February 01, 2022, 05:28:45 PM »
Seems logical.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #67 on: February 01, 2022, 06:58:26 PM »
When are the power grids neutralized by cyber attacks?

That front can spread quickly outside of the original conflict

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: February 01, 2022, 07:03:57 PM »
When are the power grids neutralized by cyber attacks?

I would expect it as soon as we apply sanctions.

(BTW, guessing what he might do isn't the same as rooting for it.) 
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline OldNitro

• Nickel Member
« Reply #69 on: February 01, 2022, 07:23:32 PM »
I don't really care if the Russians invade Ukraine or not..
Might cause some delayed bribe payments for Brandon and family..

But, militarily speaking.. It would be simple enough.. Quick advance on the approximate line,
Kharkov - Zaparozhia - Nikilayev on the Black Sea, using the Dnieper river as a barrier on the
right flank.. Perfect tank country, that hasn't changed since 1941..

They will be advancing thru basically friendly territory, lots of the locals would rather stay with Russia, than be subjects of an EU puppet state.. For the Rus, that would secure the Perikop isthmus, and access to the Crimea for Russia.. Regain control of the Infrastructure that they built in the Don bend!

In Chechnya the Russians crushed a CIA backed Mercenary army, then again in Syria..
Now in Ukraine, they'll do it again..

I hope not, but if they do, it will be because of outsiders manipulating the Puppet Ukrainian government! CIA lackeys have been begging for a war, to cover their flaming corruption back here in the USA.. WAR is always the best distraction!

And if it is so important for some to secure the Ukraine border, than they should call for volunteers.. All those brave men should step right up!

So, who wants to go???
Just think, Colonel Vindman could be your CO! :rofl

« Last Edit: February 01, 2022, 07:45:19 PM by OldNitro »

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #70 on: February 01, 2022, 07:47:55 PM »
Might cause some delayed bribe payments for Brandon and family..

Just think, Colonel Vindman could be your CO!

Political made up opportunity inserted in this thread that has taken a southern turn thanks to you and others.

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #71 on: February 01, 2022, 07:48:06 PM »
Isn't it remarkable how world tensions can be raised by one man who's neither accountable to the people of his country nor to a democratically elected Government. And in that same context, how peaceful and unremarkable the borders are between constitutional republics are throughout the rest of the world.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #72 on: February 01, 2022, 07:54:06 PM »
Political made up opportunity inserted in this thread that has taken a southern turn thanks to you and others.

Thanks for trying Arlo but I have found a lot of peace in not trying to answer the 17th kwestion of their exams.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline OldNitro

• Nickel Member
« Reply #73 on: February 01, 2022, 08:13:20 PM »
I think a few Battalions of LGBTQ Troops, twerkin in their freshly
issued Red Pumps, would scare those Rooskies back to the Volga river!  :banana:

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #74 on: February 01, 2022, 08:52:26 PM »
I think a few Battalions of LGBTQ Troops, twerkin in their freshly
issued Red Pumps, would scare those Rooskies back to the Volga river!  :banana:

Kinda limited selection of your prejudices isn't it. I am sure you could expand on your list with the inclusion of many other unAmericans; especially with the help of Droolius Geezer.