Author Topic: Ukraine  (Read 15612 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Ukraine
« Reply #75 on: February 01, 2022, 08:59:16 PM »
My thoughts D... but it seems Biden is not worried about the U.S. borders  :salute

don't let that annoying thing called the constitution get on the way.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #76 on: February 01, 2022, 09:15:38 PM »
I think a few Battalions of LGBTQ Troops, twerkin in their freshly
issued Red Pumps, would scare those Rooskies back to the Volga river!  :banana:

the father of the army, an openly gay man Friedrich Wilhelm von Steuben.

semp

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #77 on: February 01, 2022, 10:13:03 PM »
Cap, your maps forgets about the troops a hundred miles north of Kyiv in Belarus. Fastest route to regime change.
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: February 01, 2022, 10:31:51 PM »
Cap, your maps forgets about the troops a hundred miles north of Kyiv in Belarus. Fastest route to regime change.

No.  I don't think they want to do that.  That would be much bloodier.  An enemy is always going to fight to the last to protect their capital.  I think for now they are just pinning enemy troops up there.  And they are digging in expecting a frontal attack, if the rooskies side slip them they won't be mobile enough in their burrows to catch them..

The way I was proposing was to achieve the strategic goal (effective control of Ukraine) with minimal deaths.  A quick a fait accompli with minimal deaths will weaken US calls for sanctions compared to a bloodbath meat-grinder of grinding straight at the capital. 

This would be more like Vlad to flip around and get them in a chock-hold like a judo maneuverer, rather than simply pummeling them to death with his fists.

But who knows. 

I'm more interested first in your "if" estimate percentage wise?

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #79 on: February 02, 2022, 03:21:13 AM »
don't let that annoying thing called the constitution get on the way.

semp

Please explain how the US Constitution gets on [sic] the way of sending military and or law enforcement to prevent unlawful entry into the USA.

By the way, when referring to the US Constitution (document) it should always be capitalized. Something that should NOT EVER be lost on you since you pledged an oath to uphold it at all times, even give your life for it!

They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline OldNitro

• Nickel Member
« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2022, 05:53:51 AM »
the father of the army, an openly gay man Friedrich Wilhelm von Steuben.

:rofl I really don't think the Russian Troops or Leadership, even care about that..

But what they, and the rest of the world, DO notice? Is the DOD offering sex changes as enlistment incentives, the rising rates of health issues including pericarditis among our troops, (from the clot shot) and the total willingness of our leadership to abandon our longtime allies, to the mercy of their blood enemies.. And the fact that our Military Fluster Clock can't seem to stop dropping our newest stealth combat jets in the Ocean, within easy reach of our adversaries..

Believe me, they DEFINITELY notice those things!

And as far as attacking from the north in Belarus? The Pripyat marshes are still there, with only 2 major routes running through it, East to West.. Look at a map, it pretty much spans the whole border between Belarus and Ukraine.. It is just as formidable a barrier to Armored forces now, as it was in 1941..

« Last Edit: February 02, 2022, 06:09:58 AM by OldNitro »

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2022, 07:28:03 AM »
I see the power grid going down in the early moments of any military actions..it's already been done

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukraine_power_grid_hack

Fastest way to submission is not freezing to death

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #82 on: February 02, 2022, 07:58:17 AM »
As this is based off CIA info it's probably the way the invasion will not go...

https://youtu.be/UNIU6TRsRzk

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Chris79

• Silver Member
« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2022, 11:23:21 AM »
Although unawares of Russian troop dispositions in Belarus if I were the Russians I would start with a diversionary attack through the Pripyat to draw in Ukrainian mobile reserves. My main attack would embark from western Belarus collapse the Ukrainian west flank then drive on Kiev from the west. Once a break through has been exploited I would theN force a bridge head across the Dneiper around Kherson and use the southern forces to complete the encirclement

Chuikov

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #84 on: February 02, 2022, 12:16:25 PM »
Please explain how the US Constitution gets on [sic] the way of sending military and or law enforcement to prevent unlawful entry into the USA.

By the way, when referring to the US Constitution (document) it should always be capitalized. Something that should NOT EVER be lost on you since you pledged an oath to uphold it at all times, even give your life for it!

us military is forbidden to enforce domestic law. that's common knowledge.  few exceptions like during riots or such things.

just because some call it an invasion doesn't make it one. sure they shouldn't come across illegally but that's a different thing.

that's why we have border patrol or whatever they call it now.  but that's another story.  right now the national guard, well a few, have been sent to the border to stand around, 2 suicides so far. just political thing to show off , nothing else.

semp

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #85 on: February 02, 2022, 12:59:42 PM »

us military is forbidden to enforce domestic law. that's common knowledge.  few exceptions like during riots or such things.

just because some call it an invasion doesn't make it one. sure they shouldn't come across illegally but that's a different thing.

that's why we have border patrol or whatever they call it now.  but that's another story.  right now the national guard, well a few, have been sent to the border to stand around, 2 suicides so far. just political thing to show off , nothing else.

semp

Can you find the US law? You see it's not the constitution that prohibits it. It's the "US law" the establishment created so that they could use your excuse of not allowing troops to the border. Which I think is a total scam and obviously the establishment wants the cartel to drug our children because it makes them dependents and kills their drive for success, along with puts them in prison and ruins their lives. The CIA doesn't care because it's all a pay off game. I call it an act of war against America's children and should be treated as such by the US military. If you think it's okay to send troops to protect some other country from war, but not our own border from an act of war. Than it just shows that the establishment has made this country vulnerable by not allowing the military to protect it. Which is obviously by design.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline TyFoo

• Copper Member
« Reply #86 on: February 02, 2022, 01:59:22 PM »
Can you find the US law? You see it's not the constitution that prohibits it. It's the "US law" the establishment created so that they could use your excuse of not allowing troops to the border. Which I think is a total scam and obviously the establishment wants the cartel to drug our children because it makes them dependents and kills their drive for success, along with puts them in prison and ruins their lives. The CIA doesn't care because it's all a pay off game. I call it an act of war against America's children and should be treated as such by the US military. If you think it's okay to send troops to protect some other country from war, but not our own border from an act of war. Than it just shows that the establishment has made this country vulnerable by not allowing the military to protect it. Which is obviously by design.

Its called the "Posse Comitatus Act". The "Scam" has been around since the late 1870s, enacted after the civil war because "Union" military occupation of the South got out of hand, leading to the abuse of citizens of the United States. There has been numerous examples of the military being deployed to quell domestic squabbles. Some justified and some not.

Hence, Posse Comitatus requires an act of congress to send the military, unless somebody in the Fed Gov deems there is an insurrection, in which case the President can act.

But -  I hear ya. . . . Why have any semblance of "Checks & Balances"?. . . . .lol After all, History has shown that the Government, its Citizens, and or the Military "ALWAYS" make the right decisions. . . . .lol

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #87 on: February 02, 2022, 02:07:31 PM »
violator read article 6 of the constitution. that should explain it all.

semp

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #88 on: February 02, 2022, 02:13:41 PM »
Thread is about Ukraine not illegal immigrants...please stay on topic

I know it's hard to do.....

Eagler

Offline Ramesis

• Silver Member
« Reply #89 on: February 02, 2022, 02:29:57 PM »
Is Russia massing troops there?  :O
No Arlo but apparently Russians are also crossing illegally... so lets see,
should we wait for their numbers to increase?
"Would you tell me, please,
 which way I ought to go from here?
 That depends a good deal on where
 you want to get to. Said the cat."
    Charles Lutwidge Dodgson a.k.a. Lewis Carroll