Author Topic: Ukraine part 2  (Read 5937 times)

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
Re: Ukraine part 2
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2022, 12:13:27 AM »
my argument is requiring id is to stop a certain group to vote.

Your idea is that voter ID is designed to preclude Native Americans from voting.

My idea is that voter ID is designed to cut down on voter fraud and would not preclude Native Americans.

For example, I just moved from Washington to Tennessee.  Washington was trivially easy to get registered to vote.  Tennessee took effort.  People who want no voter ID probably don't like Tennessee's system.  However, the level of effort I put in is the same level of effort it takes people who do not have Tennessee ID's or established Tennessee residences -- because that was my situation.  It doesn't preclude Native Americans, or the homeless (they have procedures for that situation), or any other Tennessee residents who can legally vote.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2022, 08:25:07 AM »
Are we discussing funky monkey voting practices here as it pertains to Ukraine's military crisis now perhaps?

Or just a coincidence...lol

Though probably related to discuss such a tie in might lock this one too so please don't

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2022, 08:52:08 AM »
Remember, it's not racist or fascist for a person to have to show an ID to eat a cheeseburger. Funny what a bunch of hypocrites they all are.

We all know the the real reason why they don't want voter ID.

Ohh look at that. The Pentagon is sending US Troops to Ukraine while the cartel continues to ruin America at the US border. It's seriously about time for the Vets in this country to really stand up. I do not support this.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2022, 09:22:59 AM »
Are we discussing funky monkey voting practices here as it pertains to Ukraine's military crisis now perhaps?

Or just a coincidence...lol

Though probably related to discuss such a tie in might lock this one too so please don't

Eagler

Well if you and Dmnslayer refuse to even make a passing attempt at following the rules, locked thread after locked thread, without being held accountable in anyway, then I don't know why anyone else should bother paying attention to the rules either.

If threads that aren't political get continually lock instead of actually specifically dealing with the individuals guilty, then there is no point in trying to follow the rules.

There seems to be no punishment for repeated violations, and no protection for attempting to follow the  rules.  So why bother.

Those that try and follow the rules, are just suckers.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2022, 09:38:40 AM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2022, 10:01:13 AM »
Well if you and Dmnslayer refuse to even make a passing attempt at following the rules, locked thread after locked thread, without being held accountable in anyway, then I don't know why anyone else should bother paying attention to the rules either.

If threads that aren't political get continually lock instead of actually specifically dealing with the individuals guilty, then there is no point in trying to follow the rules.

There seems to be no punishment for repeated violations, and no protection for attempting to follow the  rules.  So why bother.

Those that try and follow the rules, are just suckers.

Yeah like we are the only ones,  and no one else starts it or  initiates it  :rolleyes:. Hitech closes a thread and then you guys just rush to reopen a new one. That's on yall. I'm just here to expose the hypocrisy with all of this BS.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2022, 10:05:16 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2022, 10:29:11 AM »

Yeah like we are the only ones,  and no one else starts it or  initiates it  :rolleyes:. Hitech closes a thread and then you guys just rush to reopen a new one. That's on yall. I'm just here to expose the hypocrisy with all of this BS.

You and Eagler are 99.999% of the problem and yet are allowed to close thread after thread with no cost.  The offenders posts are not deleted.  The posters are not given vacations.  But the whole thread is closed. 

Maybe it depends on what side of the political fence the offender falls.

In any case, there is perverse incentive established.  Punishment for everyone except the repeat offenders.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2022, 10:47:54 AM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2022, 10:51:38 AM »
You and Eagler are 99.999% of the problem and yet are allowed to close thread after thread with no cost.  The offenders posts are not deleted.  The posters are not given vacations.  But the whole thread is closed. 

Maybe it depends on what side of the political fence the offender falls.

In any case, there is perverse incentive established.  Punishment for everyone except the repeat offenders.

Says the guy starting the political threads. LOL. Typical hypocrisy.  I'm just here to call it out.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2022, 12:33:35 PM »
Remember, it's not racist or fascist for a person to have to show an ID to eat a cheeseburger. Funny what a bunch of hypocrites they all are.

not once in my life have i had to show id to eat a burger.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2022, 03:08:39 PM »
not once in my life have i had to show id to eat a burger.

semp

Over the past couple of years, all of these cities announced legal requirement to show vax ID to get into restaurants:  New York, DC, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, New Orleans, Minneapolis, St. Paul, San Francisco, LA,  Seattle.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2022, 03:18:39 PM »
Over the past couple of years, all of these cities announced legal requirement to show vax ID to get into restaurants:  New York, DC, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, New Orleans, Minneapolis, St. Paul, San Francisco, LA,  Seattle.

Those I would gladly not do business with if I was forced to show "ze papers"
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Ramesis

• Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2022, 03:27:44 PM »
maybe they have balls to do it the right way.  vote, instead of destroying the economy.

i laugh at Facebook pages that call for term limits, they are called election. there's a law against insurrection, there's not many laws against voting.

semp

edit: by the way bringing arms against the goverment is called treason, it's the only crime spelled in the constitution.  you want change, constitution gives you another option vote.  you can say blah, blah, the other side, thruth is the other side also says blah, blah blah.

The problem with voting is the government has split us up so much we can't change anything meaningful... as for being treasonous... Jefferson was in favor of a rebellion every few years... and what would u call the founders with regard to king George?
 :salute
"Would you tell me, please,
 which way I ought to go from here?
 That depends a good deal on where
 you want to get to. Said the cat."
    Charles Lutwidge Dodgson a.k.a. Lewis Carroll

Offline turt21

• Nickel Member
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2022, 04:10:01 PM »
Those I would gladly not do business with if I was forced to show "ze papers"

MAkes it easier for the rest of us vaxed to get a seat

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2022, 05:24:45 PM »
The thread is locked same time rumor has it Putin just ordered the invasion

Market falling

Eagler

You have no class girl.  You are going to start a new thread that just got closed.
Tasteless.
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2022, 09:33:56 PM »

no, no no, not the same thing.  he said you need id to get a cheeseburger.  show me a city where you can drive up and show id to get a burger.  I am just saying that because even in 2020, I could go anywhere and get a burger and not show id.  heck I live in california, san bernardino county, even when the pandemic started, restaurants around here set up tents and you could get whatever food they served.  imagine that a liberal state that adapted.  I am trippled vaxxed,  if it means i get a 5 or 6 or a vaccine every month for the rest of my llife, I can still get a cheese burger anywhere i want without showing id.  I have not once had to show my vaccination card. sure there's cities that require it, but only if you want to eat inside, most have outside eating.

but that doesnt have anything to do with voting, does it.  truth is, voting fraud is even rarer than the steak I like to cook, my brothers and sisters make fun of me, they say the cow still alive.  truth is there's hundreds or perhaps a few thousands of people that vote illegally. compared to the millions that voted legally, all you need is for somebody to say, no way I can lose, must have been fraud and you bought into it.

fact is legal citizens with legal id are denied the right to vote, and laws are being changed to make it even harder for citizens to vote.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2022, 09:42:19 PM »
Nope nothing political about this.....or the other thread!

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :bolt: