Author Topic: I am positive!  (Read 5975 times)

Offline 8thJinx

• Silver Member
Re: I am positive!
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2022, 10:11:03 PM »
Stronglifts 5x5.  Best thing ever.  I actually enjoy working out again.

B-24H Liberator SN 294837-T, "The Jinx", 848th BS, 490th BG, 8th AF, RAF Station Eye, delivered 1943.  Piloted by Lt. Thomas Keyes, named by by his crew, and adorned with bad luck symbols, the aircraft survived the entire war.

Offline BoilerDown

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2022, 02:33:41 AM »
They should have issued discounts on treadmills and gym membership instead of stimulus checks...it would have had a longer healthier impact

Now that is a good idea.
Boildown

This is the Captain.  We have a lil' problem with our entry sequence so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.

Boildown is Twitching: http://www.twitch.tv/boildown

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2022, 05:06:06 PM »
Now that is a good idea.

listen Arnold, treadmills and gym membership don't pay bills or rent or buy food.

still amazed how some people looked down on others. makes you proud to criticize others? is that how we should act as citizens?

semp

you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2022, 05:24:13 PM »
Not looking down at anyone..more like looking out for them

Our crappy lifestyles and lack of any sort of physical fitness is a liability on everyone

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2022, 05:50:22 PM »
Not looking down at anyone..more like looking out for them

Our crappy lifestyles and lack of any sort of physical fitness is a liability on everyone

Eagler

now you are being condescending. congratulating first time I have used that word.

semp

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2022, 06:26:14 PM »
Despite wearing a mask pretty much everywhere and receiving the vaccine and a booster, I tested positive today. My symptoms so far: sneezing, coughing, headache, slight fever, annoyance!

I am fat and old with high blood pressure, but I have an unbelievable will to live.

Wish me luck!

Zapkin.

Dude I got a double dose of it because I worked retail for a while.  One thing you're going to find up is it's going to take months to get your strength back.  My last bout was about 3 months ago.  I used to lug a box of gallon water bottles up the stairs to water my indoor garden and never had a problem.  If I do that now I'm breathing heavy and my heart goes into overdrive. 

I hope you get better soon
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2022, 06:34:38 PM »
On the mornings I'm going to take a shower I do more repeats in a fast tempo to really sweat.

You take a shower once a week, whether you need it or not?  Europeans.  :rolleyes:

If you want me out of bed before noon I have two conditions:

1.  My timer coffee pot already has a pot brewed and ready to pour.
2.  Right after a whiz I can jump in a shower hot enough to strip the paint off a chevy.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2022, 06:20:25 AM »
now you are being condescending. congratulating first time I have used that word.

semp

You can stop taking my posts personally - they are not all about you lol

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2022, 03:32:19 PM »
You can stop taking my posts personally - they are not all about you lol

Eagler

I never take anything personally.   :salute

semp

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2022, 01:23:04 AM »
You take a shower once a week, whether you need it or not?  Europeans.  :rolleyes:

Where did you read that "once a week"? Or the "whether you need it or not"? Americans...  :rolleyes:
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2022, 04:55:48 AM »
Where did you read that "once a week"? Or the "whether you need it or not"? Americans...  :rolleyes:

He’s a certain type of American that’s for sure. His prejudices, stereotypes and criticisms of others have no boundaries. He’s shown that over and over on the bbs since I’ve been back to AH/bbs.

I have no idea where he’d pull that from and apply it to someone who lives in Finland  :headscratch:

The only long standing (US?) joke about bathing that I’m aware of is about the French. That also is a stereotype probably dating back centuries with their love of perfume, cologne and fragrances like patchouli. 
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2022, 05:04:42 PM »
Once a week whether you need it or not has been a joke used on most anyone. Not any certain group.

That being said.... the person who posted it... I never see his posts unless someone quotes him. That is from something quite some time ago.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2022, 05:46:47 PM »
Once a week whether you need it or not has been a joke used on most anyone. Not any certain group.

That being said.... the person who posted it... I never see his posts unless someone quotes him. That is from something quite some time ago.

It would have appeared to be a joke had CptTrps not wrote “Europeans  :rolleyes:“. 

To me that’s where it went from joke to insult, most probably don’t take to kindly to criticisms of their hygiene.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2022, 06:11:42 PM by RotBaron »
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2022, 12:25:17 PM »
It would have appeared to be a joke had CptTrps not wrote “Europeans  :rolleyes:“. 

To me that’s where it went from joke to insult, most probably don’t take to kindly to criticisms of their hygiene.

Well it is just words... and you shouldn't let words rattle you.... We are all old enough to know that :)

Then again... if we were all the same.... it would probably be a boring world.  :aok
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2022, 01:11:16 PM »
He’s a certain type of American that’s for sure. His prejudices, stereotypes and criticisms of others have no boundaries. He’s shown that over and over on the bbs since I’ve been back to AH/bbs.

I have no idea where he’d pull that from and apply it to someone who lives in Finland  :headscratch:

The only long standing (US?) joke about bathing that I’m aware of is about the French. That also is a stereotype probably dating back centuries with their love of perfume, cologne and fragrances like patchouli.

Says the guy that wishes a woman that falls from a chair would of died. 
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane