Author Topic: The only problem with the 3x perk point autoswitch thing (but it's a big one) is  (Read 3651 times)

Offline PFactorDavid

• Zinc Member
While I agree that feet dry spawns are undesirable, that is a Map makers error and should be fixable. That having been said, it still does not justify what he did. I concur with the suggestion that ALL auto switchers be restricted from CV control access, tying it into the Perk Point limitations would be a good idea.

Sure...  why not...  Heck, I had forgotten that you could even take control of the boats...  lol

I log in to fly... 

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
While I agree that feet dry spawns are undesirable, that is a Map makers error and should be fixable. That having been said, it still does not justify what he did. I concur with the suggestion that ALL auto switchers be restricted from CV control access, tying it into the Perk Point limitations would be a good idea.

NDIsles has a few of them (there’s a Knight well aware of many of them) and that map is older than dirt.  I don’t remember hearing the term feet dry spawn in AH2, do I just not recall correctly or is it an AH3 issue?
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Sho0oterMcGavin

• Zinc Member
<S> Tralfaz, men, osmium; Jim. Cute join date girls.
I have the film of this event; my first time on auto switch(rainbow warrior).
Would you believe before posting he REFUSED to review film and accept he's wrong? His story changes everytime.

I'm just now reading after using auto switch again(5 months later) and flying with the bish. Was pleasurable this time.
Just one month ago osmium(OP) was shaking his palm palms around on all countries cheerleading; and I met him @ Rooks. Was nice, until he began harassing me via country and pms all while ignoring film.

They took the base I didn't jeopardize it I turned the boat after while distressing help from my pt boat(within TG). Was a time lapsed joke he totally hijacked this and disrespected yet again the squad and/or members.
You also bashed my ex squad member, semp, from Pigs On the Wing.
Some bishops tried supporting him. Talked and they're not so sure anymore

"Feet dry spawn" all you want; with the horde too. My tank(32 kills then LUNATIC with 50 right after wtg!!!) will be MGing supps and HEing armor pal

I heard OP wears his hat backwards(or on crooked) because of all the time he spends shooting backwards

Lame excuse, feet dry spawn or not. Unjustified period.

Easy cowgirl, this ain't no ho down quit dancing in dirt and kickin up dust
You got a MA name pal?

Osm'o - I challenge you to a ar234 1v1 now
« Last Edit: July 17, 2022, 07:38:55 AM by Sho0oterMcGavin »

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
You need to go back to Havermyr.. I liked that guy.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
<S> Tralfaz, men, osmium; Jim. Cute join date girls.
I have the film of this event; my first time on auto switch(rainbow warrior).
Would you believe before posting he REFUSED to review film and accept he's wrong? His story changes everytime.

I'm just now reading after using auto switch again(5 months later) and flying with the bish. Was pleasurable this time.
Just one month ago osmium(OP) was shaking his palm palms around on all countries cheerleading; and I met him @ Rooks. Was nice, until he began harassing me via country and pms all while ignoring film.

They took the base I didn't jeopardize it I turned the boat after while distressing help from my pt boat(within TG). Was a time lapsed joke he totally hijacked this and disrespected yet again the squad and/or members.
You also bashed my ex squad member, semp, from Pigs On the Wing.
Some bishops tried supporting him. Talked and they're not so sure anymore

"Feet dry spawn" all you want; with the horde too. My tank(32 kills then LUNATIC with 50 right after wtg!!!) will be MGing supps and HEing armor pal

I heard OP wears his hat backwards(or on crooked) because of all the time he spends shooting backwards

Easy cowgirl, this ain't no ho down quit dancing in dirt and kickin up dust
You got a MA name pal?

Osm'o - I challenge you to a ar234 1v1 now

What the heck are you talking about????

Are you still drunk from last night????

Film?????

oh and btw, "JimmyD3" is "Kenai77" in game.

Offline lunaticfringe

• Nickel Member
SMcGavin may be an autoswitch but He wouldnt sabatoge Knights. He flies with integrity.

Really? Are you sure?
To Be Prepared for War Is The Most Effectual Means Of Preserving Peace (George Washington)

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member

a squad in which another member was caught shading red-handed recently)

This is funny

There is a whole bunch of people with two and three accounts who use said accounts to gain the upper hand in scenarios and in the main arena. it's the norm now.
"Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you"---Betty

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
OHHHHHHHHHH THE HORROR!!!

I can already tell by the quality of this whine that MCGavin moved the CV from the feet dry spawn which in my mind is a very lame glitch to the game used both in offense and defense.

If your main interest is base taking with no opposition, flying off the map (for again, fear of opposition) or glitching the game by doing nothing but dropping field supplies so it is impossible to capture. May we perhaps offer you to play offline?

rehashing this due to a misunderstanding with McGavin that was brought up a couple days back.

This was brought up right after a map that bish had a CV just parked offshore and resupped it everytime it was attacked making it void of capture.
I remember Gavin being in mercinary mode took over CV rendering the feet dry spawn no more. My comment was not towards Mcgavin moving the CV but just the glitch in the game that gives the spawn feet dry.
Yes all countries do it. I dont like it. Especially when a country keeps it there and any attacks just get thwarted  by one guy dropping feild sups.
McGavin..you are a "bro:" I would never trash talk you like that :)
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
Another dumpster fire :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
That unscrupulous players will sabotage the team they are currently on in favor for the team they are usually on. I'd heard rumors of this before but actually saw it happen today. What happened was....

A bishop crew had managed to white-flag and deack a knight town from a CV. One of the aforementioned autoswitch players (SMcGavin, coincidentally(?) a member of the Elite, a squad in which another member was caught shading red-handed recently) saw what had happened and commanded the boat away from its take position. Eventually a bishop was found who outranked him and took the boat back, and the knight base was indeed taken.

SMcGavin thereupon commanded another CV away from its position defending a port, and the CV had to be taken over by another player who ranked him.

Really. Have people, and has the game, come to this?

Solution! Deny the autoswitch people the right to take command of CVs. Is this a doable thing? If they're really only after perk points they shouldn't care. And the game wouldn't be tarnished by the likes of SMcGavin when he no longer has that ability.

Firstly you should prolly fact check before making post public….

Seeing how Mcgavin isn’t a member of elite and hasn’t been for over 6-8 months or are wanting to hate on elite for having side switching members too cuz there’s a solid 3.
Also these seems like another I wanna control how other players play the game post woe is me or some pick an excuse comment.

Or are you mad someone took your boat like some players get.  :furious :furious

Why not just get over yourself and find a way to have fun other than spewing a look at me post
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle