Author Topic: Something you won't find in your mainstream media  (Read 44181 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Something you won't find in your mainstream media
« Reply #960 on: July 02, 2022, 11:48:23 PM »
to you is a punch line, I've lost a son, a father and a brother.  me and my youngest brother hate 4th of July, just because of fireworks.  my nephew and son in law are in the airforce. rest of family, I tell them we done enough.

any mother that loses a kid is an angel family.

semp

you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #961 on: July 03, 2022, 12:01:41 AM »
I’ve asked him several times if he knows anything about Angel Moms, he’s clueless. Thus I’ve got to assume people who have entered the country illegally or overstayed illegally aren’t something he knows anything more than his liberal news has told him to believe.

one more thing, tell me is my wife's mother an angel family.  Young kid no insurance runs a red light, I end up with broken leg, wife has broken ribs  hurt hips, ends up with blood cloth and dies. am i an angel husband? the kid was white, us citizen , so far hasn't been charged.

semp

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #962 on: July 03, 2022, 12:15:28 AM »
OK and how do you explain that the count matches the registered voters. the recount and spot check account also matches the registered voters, heck the ninja turtle audit found out biden was shortchanged.

but a pro trump person saw fake ballots that never showed up in audits.

but sure discovery which is used in different instances would have found out what? the italian satellite connection?

semp

Voter turnout is typically like 60%.  Some precincts are even just 10 or 20%.  Unless a fraudster is the biggest idiot around, he doesn't exceed 100%.  You use up some of the 40% that didn't vote.  Or use just the low precincts.  Then overall you might get record turnout.  So what?

But if there are multiple precincts where such a turnout is several standard deviations above the mean, if you know statistical analysis, you are suspicious.  If most places where there is such an outlier in turnout there is also an outlier in percentage of votes for one candidate vs another, you are highly suspicious.

But if you are a judge, or a journalist, etc. -- not some science nerd whose field is based on the power of statistical arguments -- you don't give it much weight.

So the plaintiff needs to find things like video of people running piles of fake ballots, or lots of depositions that say they saw it, or computer records that are found by accepted forensic methods to be faked, or find piles of actual fake ballots, etc.

To do that, you need discovery.  It's not stuff you can get without a court order.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #963 on: July 03, 2022, 12:17:40 AM »
didn't know we could throw insults.

brooke you look like zach. but smell worst.

semp

Semp, I love wurst!  To me, this is a high compliment, and I thank you, kind sir!  :aok

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #964 on: July 03, 2022, 05:06:03 AM »
to you is a punch line, I've lost a son, a father and a brother.  me and my youngest brother hate 4th of July, just because of fireworks.  my nephew and son in law are in the airforce. rest of family, I tell them we done enough.

any mother that loses a kid is an angel family.

semp

I am sorry for the many of your losses and all the tremendous emotional pain that must cause you.

However, no it’s not a punch line to me. A friend buried her son because an illegal alien and his thugs robbed him, stabbed him and left him to die in a park. Does going to play basketball in a park really require a teenager to carry in order survive murderers who are here illegally? As if we don’t have enough American thugs.

What was the first thing that happened to them in the USA? They broke the law and faced zero consequences…try that in any other country.

An Angel Mom is what the bad orange man designated mother’s of children that have been killed by illegal “migrants”. It comes from Angel Mum, which is a woman that lost her child during pregnancy; since we don’t use that term here it’s apt.

Google will tell you it’s some right-wing concoction, well plenty from the other side have embraced the term and benefited from those who provide charitable services for these victims.

Nearest I can tell, the crimes committed against you are by US citizens and very unfortunate circumstances. But you are fully aware the ongoing epidemic of crimes committed by illegal aliens is almost totally and completely avoidable.

I don’t know why the kid that hit you while running a red light hasn’t been charged, certainly doesn’t make much sense. Only the DA and police can answer that however.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #965 on: July 03, 2022, 05:22:34 AM »
That is horrible, and I'm so sorry for you and your family.

Many people think that if you have the truth on your side, a trial will happen, and you'll win.

They have no idea how variable the legal system is.  They think it's nearly impossible for judges and lawyers to be inept or biased.

Thank you very much Brooke. 

It was an absolutely brutal and heinous murder that occurred at my mother’s home while his fiancé and my mom were at church (he wanted to just rest - long week). I had left for my Jr. year of college just 2 weeks prior.

It took us 9 months to even get a productive lead, which came through Silent Witness once reward hit $40K. The one that got acquitted (career criminal) knew what he was doing to cover their tracks.

Once we finally got grand jury indictments (DNA matches on evidence) the uphill challenge had just begun. Just getting items found at the scene into evidence and witnesses to testify can be incredibly difficult, especially if they’re scared.

I abhor shows like Law & Order, etc. because it’s nothing like that. Every part of prosecuting murder is tedious, God bless homicide prosecutors. Beyond a reasonable sits right next to no doubt…

I had just turned 22, my brother 28 (running 3yr old business). The trials and appeals weren’t over and done with until I was 34 and the AZ Supreme Court denied his final appeal (barring new significant evidence).

Everyone has major challenges in life, but ones like these steal from families the most precious thing in this world.

I hope and pray none of you ever have to bury your children and for all of you that have, I pray for your inner peace (I’d say understanding too, but I’ve not found that over the last 25yrs). 

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #966 on: July 03, 2022, 11:04:45 AM »
It doesn't happen to me in these discussions.  Folks are very good to me here.  Except for when Zack disparages my tastes in mustard, of course.

It happens sometimes between other folks, where things get a bit heated here and there.

I wasn't asking if it happened to you, Brooke. I was asking what your comparison viewpoint might be based on. If there was no such factor then there would be no reason to bring it up since it wouldn't exist on AHBB.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #967 on: July 04, 2022, 08:39:57 PM »
I am sorry for the many of your losses and all the tremendous emotional pain that must cause you.

However, no it’s not a punch line to me. A friend buried her son because an illegal alien and his thugs robbed him, stabbed him and left him to die in a park. Does going to play basketball in a park really require a teenager to carry in order survive murderers who are here illegally? As if we don’t have enough American thugs.

What was the first thing that happened to them in the USA? They broke the law and faced zero consequences…try that in any other country.

An Angel Mom is what the bad orange man designated mother’s of children that have been killed by illegal “migrants”. It comes from Angel Mum, which is a woman that lost her child during pregnancy; since we don’t use that term here it’s apt.

Google will tell you it’s some right-wing concoction, well plenty from the other side have embraced the term and benefited from those who provide charitable services for these victims.

Nearest I can tell, the crimes committed against you are by US citizens and very unfortunate circumstances. But you are fully aware the ongoing epidemic of crimes committed by illegal aliens is almost totally and completely avoidable.

I don’t know why the kid that hit you while running a red light hasn’t been charged, certainly doesn’t make much sense. Only the DA and police can answer that however.

So my wife dying because of a us citizen, the 19 kids and 2 teachers dying because of a us citizen, hell today 6 got killed many wounded because of a us citizen are not as important.

But they don't fit the narrative of the evil, racist orange guy.

Hell he even say the only way to stop a bad man is a good guy with a gun, unless the good guy also gets shot by police. And not trying to crap on police.

A death is a death, no less painful or more because of citizenship.

But when you put politics into it, I have this anger, I know I have to let it go.  But was my wife's death any less than angel mom?

Semp

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #968 on: July 06, 2022, 03:54:48 AM »
So my wife dying because of a us citizen, the 19 kids and 2 teachers dying because of a us citizen, hell today 6 got killed many wounded because of a us citizen are not as important.

But they don't fit the narrative of the evil, racist orange guy.

Hell he even say the only way to stop a bad man is a good guy with a gun, unless the good guy also gets shot by police. And not trying to crap on police.

A death is a death, no less painful or more because of citizenship.

But when you put politics into it, I have this anger, I know I have to let it go.  But was my wife's death any less than angel mom?

Semp

I don’t think you’d like my responses to your questions and observations.

Furthermore we’re not getting anywhere, so out of respect for your grieving I’ll just let it be.

:salute

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #969 on: July 06, 2022, 06:33:08 AM »
Illegal immigrants are just that..Illegal

They shouldn't be allowed to walk into the country

It is more blood on potato heads hands

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals