Author Topic: Something you won't find in your mainstream media  (Read 44805 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: Something you won't find in your mainstream media
« Reply #915 on: July 02, 2022, 07:33:44 AM »
Where is potato head and sons tv trial?

One sided political theater to keep an outsider trump type from ever trying to ruin their corrupt dc party again..

Takes the credibility out of the 1/6 dog and pony show for many of us

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #916 on: July 02, 2022, 09:14:52 AM »
That’s going to take a bit, I’ll need to start a list I can add to on another device. The world will take longer than the US.

Now we have the identity of Trump's primary speech writer. :rolleyes:
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #917 on: July 02, 2022, 09:25:43 AM »
You are convinced that there was no voting fraud. 

I didn't say that.  There are always random isolated cases of voter fraud in every election we've ever had.  When we find those, they are charged and prosecuted.   Extremely rarely are the of sufficient scale to materially affect a Presidential election.  And all but one or two of the ones I saw this last election were some Republican goober trying to vote with their dead mothers mail-in ballot.  AND WERE CAUGHT IN THER VERIFICATION PROCESS.

Court trials aren't perfect but they are a far better crucibles of fact than internet forums.  The strenuous rules of evidence and argument are in place to prevent frivolous bullcrap claims from getting through.  Not perfect, but probably the best mechanism we have to separate horsecrap from icecream.

All the "suspicious" stats?  Let me simplify that for you.  You wanted your guy to win.  He didn't win, therefore something must be fishy.

Excuse me if I don't find that particularly compelling.  I'm not going to waste time trying to track down every invalid argument or manipulated chart or cherry picked and misrepresented data.  And I don't need too.  I'm not obligated to prove the negative case.  You're obligated to prove the affirmative case.

We should assume the negative (there was no large scale systemic vote manipulation), until you have proven the affirmative assertion.  And the only mechanism I'm going to accept as compelling is if you go through the rigorous fact filtering process of a court trial.  Until you've done that, it's all just internet conspiracy retardedness.  Reptilians and Jewish space lasers.  Secret servers in Italy.  :rolleyes:

So your telling me there is all this incontrovertible evidence of massive vote manipulation by Chinese and Venezuelan hackers  and the election was obviously stolen but no one is going to take that to trial because it would take too long and cost money.  Really?  That is the argument you're going to go with?  First, there are thousands of DA\AG across this country that would take that case in a heart beat to make themselves famous if you had even the slightest shred of legitimate evidence.  Also, what is all  those millions Trump has been bilking his rubes for with the Stop the Steal fund?  Isn't that what that money is supposed to be for?  Or is it going to another golf course?

Let me know when the federal trial starts.  I will follow the proceeding with baited breath.  Hopefully it will be less embarrassing than how the AZ Cyber Ninja debacle turned out.  :rolleyes: 

« Last Edit: July 02, 2022, 09:32:59 AM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #918 on: July 02, 2022, 09:29:49 AM »
I wonder how many TVs Trump has destroyed while watching the J6 hearings.

Like most people, I doubt he is paying any attention to the waste of tax payer money.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #919 on: July 02, 2022, 10:32:16 AM »
This guy actually thinks Biden won while losing 200 less counties than Obama while getting more of the black vote than Obama. How stupid and naive can you be?
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #920 on: July 02, 2022, 10:37:50 AM »
This guy actually thinks Biden won while losing 200 less counties than Obama while getting more of the black vote than Obama. How stupid and naive can you be?

You do realize that not all counties have the same population density, right?

Maybe Trump's ballots were vaporized with the Jewish space laser?

Maybe the interdimensional reptilians hacked the voting machines?

When do you file your court case?  Keep us updated, Sparky.   :aok

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #921 on: July 02, 2022, 10:49:29 AM »

It matters not how many times it's proven that Lardo Caltreason lost. These clowns have swallowed the potion.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #922 on: July 02, 2022, 10:51:35 AM »

Who said anything about that? Why can't you acknowledge 2000 mules. Why can't you acknowledge mathematical statistical evidence by dozens of statisticians? Where's our Mueller special council? We have far more evidence than they Mueller and the Intellegence agencies had to try to remove Trump. Why do you wilfully ignore that? Your and others wilful ignorance is why our country is in the dumps right now. Again, I hope you are all proud for your "liberal world order".
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #923 on: July 02, 2022, 10:54:27 AM »
Who said anything about that? Why can't you acknowledge 2000 mules. Why can't you acknowledge mathematical statistical evidence by dozens of statisticians?

Why can't you take your case to court?

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #924 on: July 02, 2022, 11:14:39 AM »
You need evidence, and the trail process examines that and arguments and decides which party prevails.

There are a variety of reasons for a court rejecting a case:
-- Lack of standing.  (I.e., this plaintiff can't sue in this jurisdiction or court.)
-- Past a time limit.
-- Improper paperwork.
-- Requested damages that are too large for given claims.
-- Allegations that are not illegal.
-- Lack of compelling evidence.

When a court rejects a case, that doesn't prove whether the allegations are true or false.

and why were most of the cases thrown out?

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #925 on: July 02, 2022, 11:16:10 AM »

Why can't you take your case to court?

Good question

My belief is both sides wanted him out and since that was the outcome they just want any idea of the possibility potato head didn't win as stated to just go away...

They know if they dodge and deny long enough the average boob will turn their attention to the next American idol season...

But playing perry mason on daytime tv is keeping some on both sides fired up so it might just all backfire on them in the end..

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #926 on: July 02, 2022, 11:25:52 AM »
The two pos that murdered my brother got very different results. One sits in prison life no parole while the other was acquitted.  Different judges, different juries and many what if’s sigh.

That is horrible, and I'm so sorry for you and your family.

Many people think that if you have the truth on your side, a trial will happen, and you'll win.

They have no idea how variable the legal system is.  They think it's nearly impossible for judges and lawyers to be inept or biased.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #927 on: July 02, 2022, 11:30:45 AM »
Good question

My belief is

Beliefs are fun.  Especially when you aren't required to prove them in the rigorous crucible of a courtroom.  Although I'm sure they play well in the Breitbart forums.

If you had any real evidence there would be some lawyer in the 75 million voters in Tumpistan that would take that to court and win.

Let me know when you win in federal court.  Do that, and I'll take you seriously.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #928 on: July 02, 2022, 11:36:36 AM »
They have no idea how variable the legal system is.  They think it's nearly impossible for judges and lawyers to be inept or biased.

That is not what I said.  I allowed the system isn't perfect.  Only that it a better arbiter of fact than internet forums.

Do you think criminal cases should be tried on the Breitbart forums instead?   

There is only one reason these cases haven't been filed by this point.  You don't have any compelling evidence that will hold up to the rigor of a courtroom.

Period.  Full stop. 

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #929 on: July 02, 2022, 01:17:12 PM »
and why were most of the cases thrown out?

Two things:

1.  You don't need -- and often don't have -- proof of allegations to go to trial.  A vital part of trials is discovery, where you get data and depositions by court order.  You can't get that beforehand.

2.  A court rejection of a case says nothing about whether the allegations are true or false.  Because there was no discovery.  And no trial.

For your question, I'm not going to spend 100 hours to find every case and dig it out of a court system.  But for ones mentioned in the news, the two most-common reasons seem to be lack of standing and insufficient evidence.

---- Lack of Standing ----

Lack of standing means, even if you have lots of evidence and were wronged, the court says it doesn't have jurisdiction.  Often that is appropriate.  But there can be situations where you did get screwed over, and a circle of courts passes the buck.

Like the automated-help loop:  "Press 1 to get help with your platypus.  Press 2 for help with your phone account."  You press 2.  "Press 1 if you need help with food for your platypus.  Press 2 for other items."  You press 2.  "Press 1 if you need help with toys for your platypus.  Press 2 to go back to the main menu."

---- Insufficient Evidence ----

Here, a judge deems your evidence too weak to start the process of trial, discovery, etc.  This is a way to reduce frivolous law suits.  Often, judges err on the side of allowing suits.  Like the McDonald's hot-coffee case, Lindsay Lohan's case against E*Trade over a talking baby in an ad, and so on.

In the Trump cases, the courts went for a high bar.  OK, but then you can get a Catch 22 situation.  You can't get stronger evidence without discovery.  You can't get discovery without stronger data.

Both lack of standing and insufficient evidence are often noncontroversial.  But they are also tools you can use to stonewall someone.  Things like sloppy paperwork or time limits are much less subject to personal opinion and don't much lead to controversy.