Author Topic: Follow the science  (Read 5762 times)

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
Follow the science
« on: June 27, 2022, 05:03:52 AM »
Follow the science is what we’re told by all these federal and international agenciesabout climate change, covid, etc.

Except…well…, in this case:

Six weeks after conception, the unborn child’s heartbeat is detectable — but began beating before then. At week three, neural development begins. At week four, the eyes, ears, and respiratory systems begin to form. At week six, the mouth and lips are present. At week seven, the embryo looks like a baby.

There’s lots more of course however, they’d rather not have to think about that, just call it a fetus and anything goes.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: Follow the science
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2022, 06:36:10 AM »
Which was another reason it had to be readdressed

The technology of the 70's was not what it is today

Anyone still arguing if it's alive when is just being ignorant

Not to mention contraceptive advances..

And the fact abortion is used as birth control over any other purpose was a reason to kill it

If its a right women can't live without -see crazy looking butch woman types protesting this on the tele - they will vote it into the states rights where it belongs not at the federal level

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2022, 08:42:45 AM »
"Science" only matters when it pushes their agenda and goals. If not they disregard it and pretend it doesn't exist.

What you really should research is the "science" they are using these aborted babies for. Making tons of money off selling parts. Anyone involved with this is demented and probably psychopathic. Just look at some of the whistle-blower testimonials from people who give abortions how disturbing it all really is.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2022, 12:29:09 PM »
Follow the science is what we’re told by all these federal and international agenciesabout climate change, covid, etc.

Except…well…, in this case:

Six weeks after conception, the unborn child’s heartbeat is detectable — but began beating before then. At week three, neural development begins. At week four, the eyes, ears, and respiratory systems begin to form. At week six, the mouth and lips are present. At week seven, the embryo looks like a baby.

There’s lots more of course however, they’d rather not have to think about that, just call it a fetus and anything goes.

at six weeks there's no heart, no heart beat. what you have is cells that will eventually become the heart having electrical activity my own words not a doctor. 

so follow the science is ambiguity.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2022, 01:02:40 PM »
The twelve week threshold in most European countries echoes the Judeo-Christian concept that the fetus receives the soul which turns it into a human being at a set time after conception. For example, the 1532 Constitutio Criminalis Carolina of Holy Roman Emperor Charles V. distinguishes punishment for aborting the animated, i. e. at least three-month-old fruit of the womb (death) from that for the younger unanimated one (discretionary, but non-corporal).

Offline sparky127

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2022, 01:26:28 PM »
Milo brings up an excellent point (for once).  The whole world is wagging its finger at the 10th century barbaric current US political climate to not want to allow a woman to kill her baby up to the very moment of birth...  What do your non-American governments say about this subject?

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2022, 01:32:24 PM »
at six weeks there's no heart, no heart beat. what you have is cells that will eventually become the heart having electrical activity my own words not a doctor. 

semp

The bigger point is what it becomes if you don't kill it.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2022, 01:33:23 PM »
Life begins at conception folks

How else do the cells divide and develop? Magic?

Life is sacred...losing that basic concept puts the rest of the circus in motion

The fact they are making this a larger issue than the coming depression is sick if not scary

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2022, 01:34:38 PM »

It???

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2022, 01:50:53 PM »

but that is not the question is it? just merely point it out there's no heart and no heart no heart beat either.  that's just following science.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2022, 02:22:03 PM »

semp

If you found a single cell organism on mars, is that life?

Offline sparky127

• Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2022, 02:31:07 PM »
No takers? 

What's the EU say about abortion?  Does the NHS Pay for abortions up to the point of birth?  What about rape?  What about incest?

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2022, 02:41:35 PM »
No takers? 

What's the EU say about abortion?  Does the NHS Pay for abortions up to the point of birth?  What about rape?  What about incest?

You don't know how to use Google?

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2022, 02:59:27 PM »
Europe as a whole i much more conservative than say NY when it comes to abortion.   Google that skippy.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2022, 03:38:51 PM »
For a Christian backed country we are hypocrites when it comes to abortion and the death penalty

We kinda twist that commandment to fit as needed

Eagler