Author Topic: Follow the science  (Read 6430 times)

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
Re: Follow the science
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2022, 06:34:41 AM »
Please don’t use the word Abortion or Termination.

Destroying is a better word.

The Germans used the term final solution.

It’s all in the terminology.

More black babies are destroyed than are born.

At least they have a free iPhone off Obama’s Apple paymasters

To be honest if feminists want the right to kill their own, the more the merrier.

Fathers less boys tend to be crimminals
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2022, 06:35:22 AM »
He doesn’t answer questions that might conflict with his personal beliefs.

Claims he’s pro-life but supports elective abortions  :headscratch:

The word is hypocrite.

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2022, 06:41:51 AM »
The "establishment clause" is is an early attempt by slimy politicians to circumvent the obvious intentions of the framers. If the Founders had wanted a so-called "separation of church (which church?) and state" they would have put it in in no uncertain term (like "shall not be infringed").  But they didn't...

Pretty simple really...  There will be no "official church of the US" and .gov shall not prevent anyone from exercising whatever flavor religion they desire (even silently saying a prayer after a football game).  The intent, if you can read, is plain to see; ALL limitations in the constitution are on the .gov, not the people.  The 1st Amendment keeps government out of religion, not religion out of government. That privileged, white, slave-owning racist bigot Jefferson is a hero of mine but he really screwed the pooch when he copped out and didn't just tell those goofy baptists that he didn't feel like getting involved in their silly local squabble, and instead claimed... golly gee, I'd really like to help but my hands are tied by this imaginary wall of separation....  What a puss.

I believe Jefferson also wanted to address slavery. In order to get South Carolina and Georgia to sign on, he had to leave it out.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2022, 06:50:08 AM »
For those that commit murder, and eye for an eye.

Jesus kinda put a spin on that one in the garden when he healed the ear Peter cut off during his arrest..

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2022, 07:05:46 AM »
Too many Americans to be honest

Obesity is a slow way to die but very profitable for food processing conglomerates and the medical industry.

Bill Gates and Zuckerberg are your friends😂

Suckers
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Robbler

• Zinc Member
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2022, 02:27:22 PM »
The well-being of an established individual is far more important than the well-being of a quasi-established semi-individual.   :rolleyes:
The man of many names

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2022, 03:04:19 PM »
The "establishment clause" is is an early attempt by slimy politicians to circumvent the obvious intentions of the framers. If the Founders had wanted a so-called "separation of church (which church?) and state" they would have put it in in no uncertain term (like "shall not be infringed").  But they didn't...

It's part of the first amendment. It was written by the framers.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2022, 03:38:51 PM »
You're pro choice.

well never been to a pro choice rally. don't even speak about it on public. other than my wife, I don't remember talking about it.  except here.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2022, 04:10:29 PM »
The well-being of an established individual is far more important than the well-being of a quasi-established semi-individual.   :rolleyes:

The topic is elective terminations, not emergency/incest/rape…by most of us here.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2022, 06:05:59 PM »
D and C, and then no need for the 'A' word. Of course, most 'women' demanding a return to Roe would have to pre-schedule dozens of them.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2022, 06:08:53 PM »
The topic is elective terminations, not emergency/incest/rape…by most of us here.

thought the topic was a beating fully formed heart at 6 weeks.

semp

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: June 28, 2022, 06:38:42 PM »

thought the topic was a beating fully formed heart at 6 weeks.

semp

Nope, was never stated, this however was:

Six weeks after conception, the unborn child’s heartbeat is detectable — but began beating before then. At week three, neural development begins. At week four, the eyes, ears, and respiratory systems begin to form. At week six, the mouth and lips are present. At week seven, the embryo looks like a baby.

READING COMPREHENSION in NOT your strong suit. Read again, it’s the first post.

Furthermore, are you disputing the Integrative Biology Department and their Anatomy & Physiology textbook at Oregon State University?

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2022, 06:45:38 PM »

Nope, was never stated, this however was:

Six weeks after conception, the unborn child’s heartbeat is detectable — but began beating before then. At week three, neural development begins. At week four, the eyes, ears, and respiratory systems begin to form. At week six, the mouth and lips are present. At week seven, the embryo looks like a baby.

READING COMPREHENSION in NOT your strong suit. Read again, it’s the first post.

Furthermore, are you disputing the Integrative Biology Department and their Anatomy & Physiology textbook at Oregon State University?

sorry I misunderstood that the cells that will become the heart starting to develop at 6 weeks. as for a heartbeat there isn't one, since the heart is not fully developed, it doesn't make a noise until later.

but keep your heart beating on this.

semp

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2022, 07:11:14 PM »
sorry I misunderstood that the cells that will become the heart starting to develop at 6 weeks. as for a heartbeat there isn't one, since the heart is not fully developed, it doesn't make a noise until later.

but keep your heart beating on this.

semp

Sorry that this is so difficult for you. I understand your reading comprehension level is 5th grade, maybe your daughters can help you read the OSU link.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2022, 07:19:09 PM »
Sorry that this is so difficult for you. I understand your reading comprehension level is 5th grade, maybe your daughters can help you read the OSU link.

perhaps since my intellect is so low,  maybe a picture of a beating heart at 6 weeks will help me understand.

semp