Author Topic: Moderator Abuse. Again.  (Read 4281 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Moderator Abuse. Again.
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2022, 02:39:43 AM »
what does taking command of a cv has to do with moderators abuse.

I'm getting anal probed by a really cute Asian doctor on Tuesday, I'll be asleep. now that's abuse.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2022, 12:57:34 PM »

I'm getting anal probed by a really cute Asian doctor on Tuesday, I'll be asleep. now that's abuse.

semp

You got a cute doc to do it? They knocked me clean out for mine. Took three days to get rid of the excess air.  :lol

Offline molybdenum

• Nickel Member
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2022, 07:19:29 PM »

Osmium, a .report would mark the logs and a simple email with your concerns would have been the best way to handle this. Not a lot of "tech-savy" needed.
[/quote]

Sadly, I don't think HT cares much any more. This is more public and more likely to get a response. I've tried the e-mail thing before and was ignored. So here we are.

Offline molybdenum

• Nickel Member
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2022, 07:44:22 PM »
Neither Fugi or I would have to "work" on our rank to take the cv. When we played, rank just happened. Neither of us cared about rank but we're most always able to take a cv if we wanted.
Yeah, but you guys are good and tend to play hours when more ppl are present. 99Cap is decent and tends to play off-hours when achieving rank is very much easier. It's very easy to get a high (low?) rank is that's what you're after and put team 2nd vs self. And that's his M.O.
 Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)

Not denigrating cap totally. He does do useful stuff for team. But self comes 1st.

'Fess up, cap. It takes all kinds etc.

If you're REALLY the team player you pretend to be, you'll sacrifice some fun you hope to have six hours from now so teammates can have fun in the present, while you are sleeping.

Makes sense?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2022, 09:22:36 PM by molybdenum »

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2022, 10:23:09 PM »
Yeah, but you guys are good and tend to play hours when more ppl are present. 99Cap is decent and tends to play off-hours when achieving rank is very much easier. It's very easy to get a high (low?) rank is that's what you're after and put team 2nd vs self. And that's his M.O.

Not denigrating cap totally. He does do useful stuff for team. But self comes 1st.

'Fess up, cap. It takes all kinds etc.

If you're REALLY the team player you pretend to be, you'll sacrifice some fun you hope to have six hours from now so teammates can have fun in the present, while you are sleeping.

Makes sense?

the cv was the only base you had? sounds terrible.

semp

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2022, 01:10:07 AM »

semp

Do you have picture of said young filly?.
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2022, 02:11:47 AM »
Do you have picture of said young filly?.

I have the God given right to have a gun but God won't allow me to take a picture.

hi figure that, I think a picture would be more important

semp

Offline capera

• Copper Member
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2022, 08:02:53 AM »

I play both early morning and prime time, Atlantic Standard time. Not driven by score...but by real life.

Show me a player in Aces High that does not work on his or her score. You are making no sense. 90% of the time, I am lowering STRATS. Sure is selfish of me, eh?

Love the 'sleeping' accusation. The only time I keep command overnight, is when the CV is 8 sector deep. On those big maps, if saves us having to fly 8 sectors to the back strats. So when the CV is in that back country position, I keep command....as to keep inexperienced players from unknowingly moving it into harms way. The other night I stepped away for 45 min, while the CV steamed into position. This is when you and your weak minded friends thought it was a better decision to "intentionally" get OUR CV sunk. The CV was steaming to get INTO position, so that ANY Rook could use it...to gain access to the enemy's back country. But....you decided that I should not being doing this and rallied the Rooks to sink it. Are you sure you are Rook?

Intentionally sinking CV25

There were at least 5 CV groups to choose from that night...but it was the CV I had control over you had issue with. Think about that for a min.....you intentionally got a Rook asset destroyed. You claim to know the sim, inside n out and that you are smarter than most....but yet you failed to understand that getting a CV sunk, does not remove the commander from the command. Does your actions sound like a "team player"? Rallying other Rooks to help give our CV away? What it sounds like to me is....you have a personal grudge against me, and you will do or say anything to disrupt my game play. I verbally requested to you, in game on vox, for you to give this up and leave me alone in the sim.....you refused. You actually replied..."whatcha gonna do"...over and over. What you were doing was simply harassing me in the arena.

I'm done, Osmium. If you keep this harassment up..... I will deal with it. That you can bank on.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 08:30:06 AM by capera »

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2022, 08:29:08 AM »
Show me a player in Aces High that does not work on his or her score.

*sheepishly raises hand*

- oldman

Offline Tig

• Nickel Member
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2022, 08:54:32 AM »
Show me a player in Aces High that does not work on his or her score.

Ehehe I'm with oldman. *sheepishly raises hand

Even so, I still like to increase my killstreak on the Mossy, but overall I'm oriented towards just getting better at ACM.
I'm still with 99capera on this issue though, it's just downright unsportsmanlike to sink an allied carrier, REGARDLESS of circumstance. If you REALLY have a problem with how he uses CVs, JUST SWITCH YOUR FRIGGIN' COUNTRY!!
Turn n' Burn!

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2022, 09:40:08 AM »
What happens if you have control of a carrier and log off and say X happens? What then?
X = your computer or hard drive fails?
Or you fall off your chair and crack your skull open, loose consciousness, gain temporary amnesia for a month, I guess it’s OK to keep control until you come back? If you even remember to come back….
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Tig

• Nickel Member
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2022, 09:51:33 AM »
Well hopefully your first concern is for his health and safety and not for the state of a single part of the game if that happens.  :rofl :rofl
Besides, MA maps change every few days.
Turn n' Burn!

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2022, 10:13:54 AM »
....or the cv gets attacked and you are not there to call to arms or protect it.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline capera

• Copper Member
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2022, 10:33:44 AM »
....or the cv gets attacked and you are not there to call to arms or protect it.

The CV doesn't get attacked. It is hidden.....and missions off it, are NOE. Unless....a noob or someone with mind set like Osmium's comes along and gives it away.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2022, 11:20:26 AM »
Someone messing around can find it. May just be on a long climb out.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)