Author Topic: Moderator Abuse. Again.  (Read 4280 times)

Offline molybdenum

• Nickel Member
Moderator Abuse. Again.
« on: July 15, 2022, 07:53:51 PM »
And yes, I know the proper way to address this is to HT directly but I'm starting not to care any more. Plus I'm a technophobe and not certain I know how to send the screenshots to HT.

Anyway. I got threatened to be muted for telling 99capera "Stop pretending to be an idiot. You're selfish, but not that." Context was that he knows that if he takes command of a CV then logs off no one else on his team can move it. He does this so that he can do a 2AM noe hitting strats from CV thing (not a bad idea, btw) but other rooks who want to use said CV don't like it because they want to use it too. And he is afk keeping them from using it.

So! Three rooks upped from CV in order to get it killed so they could use it. Success! Then cap logs back on, pretends it was an accident, and commands it again and sends it to the same eventual noe launch point as before. Hence my comment, and then the threatened, then actual, muteage.

Anyway. Point is: nothing I said would have gotten any reasonable moderator upset unless said mod was 99capera. Nothing else I said was even close to warn-worthy.

Which fits. Cap uses CVs for self vs team; and uses mod privileges for self vs game when confronted with it.

This is where the game is going, eh?

Offline capera

• Copper Member
Re: Moderator Abuse. Again.
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2022, 08:09:06 PM »
Once again Osmium.......your paranoia has gotten the better of you. Call Dale and ask him if I am a mod. I have better things to do with my life....than moderate morons like you.

Just because you are unable to see the value in my CV Ops....is not my issue. I get more done in a day.....than you do in a week. If you want to command Rook CVs....then EARN your ranking and take it from me. Other than that.....STFU.

Get some help....you're letting a computer game get the better of you and you look like a fool. 

Offline capera

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2022, 08:11:01 PM »
So! Three rooks upped from CV in order to get it killed so they could use it. Success!

And there is the problem.....you guys intentionally got the CV sunk...when I was placing it for and Op.

You are the problem

Offline Tig

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2022, 08:16:17 PM »
If you want to command Rook CVs....then EARN your ranking and take it from me.

I hate to say it Osmium but capera has a very valid point here. Officer rankings exist for a reason, so if he has a higher ranking and has command of the CV, well, it's probably time to find something else to do in the meantime. And if I were in the position of a mod, I'd hand out punishments for sinking allied carriers faster than you can say "snap!"
Sinking allied carriers ain't cool at all.

Besides, if he has it running attacks in the wee hours of the morning....quite frankly why are you on at those hours......   :huh

Plus, if it's assaulting strats anyway, I'd be inclined to just launch off of it anyway and further that attack. It's already on the offensive, and you play the game to fight, right?
Turn n' Burn!

Offline capera

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2022, 08:21:40 PM »
I hate to say it Osmium but capera has a very valid point here. Officer rankings exist for a reason, so if he has a higher ranking and has command of the CV, well, it's probably time to find something else to do in the meantime. And if I were in the position of a mod, I'd hand out punishments for sinking allied carriers faster than you can say "snap!"
Sinking allied carriers ain't cool at all.

Besides, if he has it running attacks in the wee hours of the morning....quite frankly why are you on at those hours......   :huh

Plus, if it's assaulting strats anyway, I'd be inclined to just launch off of it anyway and further that attack. It's already on the offensive, and you play the game to fight, right?

Thank you!  :salute

Offline capera

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2022, 08:36:03 PM »

Context was that he knows that if he takes command of a CV then logs off no one else on his team can move it. He does this so that he can do a 2AM noe hitting strats from CV thing (not a bad idea, btw) but other rooks who want to use said CV don't like it because they want to use it too. And he is afk keeping them from using it.

You have no idea what you are talking about. As usual. Just because you don't understand what I am doing........should not give you the right to rally Rook to sink one of our own CVs. IF you understood the game....and knowing I had command of the CV.....sinking it would not make any difference to who was in command of it. All you did was send one of OUR assets back to home port. What a dumb thing to do.

Too bad you were not wise enough to see the CV's location potential rather than letting your paranoia set in. Go get some professional help.

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2022, 08:56:56 PM »
And yes, I know the proper way to address this is to HT directly but I'm starting not to care any more. Plus I'm a technophobe and not certain I know how to send the screenshots to HT.

Anyway. I got threatened to be muted for telling 99capera "Stop pretending to be an idiot. You're selfish, but not that." Context was that he knows that if he takes command of a CV then logs off no one else on his team can move it. He does this so that he can do a 2AM noe hitting strats from CV thing (not a bad idea, btw) but other rooks who want to use said CV don't like it because they want to use it too. And he is afk keeping them from using it.

So! Three rooks upped from CV in order to get it killed so they could use it. Success! Then cap logs back on, pretends it was an accident, and commands it again and sends it to the same eventual noe launch point as before. Hence my comment, and then the threatened, then actual, muteage.

Anyway. Point is: nothing I said would have gotten any reasonable moderator upset unless said mod was 99capera. Nothing else I said was even close to warn-worthy.

Which fits. Cap uses CVs for self vs team; and uses mod privileges for self vs game when confronted with it.

This is where the game is going, eh?
LOL last time you had a bit ch fit about this you were proven to be a complete fool via screenshots and you completely deserved getting muted. Bittch who cried wolf?

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2022, 09:59:40 PM »
Don't know what happened and don't care. However any high ranking player taking command of CV group then logging off, so they can do something hours later, is just wrong at every level. Not saying that is what happened, I don't know.

If that happened on my "country" I would up to get it sunk as well.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2022, 10:22:58 PM »
Don't know what happened and don't care. However any high ranking player taking command of CV group then logging off, so they can do something hours later, is just wrong at every level. Not saying that is what happened, I don't know.

Agreed.

- oldman

Offline capera

• Copper Member
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2022, 10:37:47 PM »

It takes hours.....to get a CV into position. Seeing you cannot count on countrymen to let the CV get to it's "operational" location....one needs to 'keep' command of the fleet, as it gets into position. Sometimes...this takes hours. It is NOT me being selfish/greedy or anything close to that. I am getting into position to keep the NME's factories down.

I am done talking about this. I serve my country. I keep the strats down for MY countrymen. If anyone has issue with that.......then maybe its time to look at them.

Offline capera

• Copper Member
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2022, 10:41:18 PM »

Then you too fail to understand....that intentionally upping to get it sunk, just sends the CV and the commander back to home port. All you did was.....hurt your country.

You are an experienced player. You should know this.

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2022, 11:34:41 PM »
I am done talking about this. I serve my country. I keep the strats down for MY countrymen. If anyone has issue with that.......then maybe its time to look at them.

I do hope your country appreciates your dedication.

- oldman

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2022, 06:14:41 AM »
All of this confirms for me that all most of you have is THIS GAME. Let's hope it lasts forever.
"Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you"---Betty

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2022, 06:34:50 AM »
ROTFLMAO

Why does the game allow people not playing, to control anything? That is the question.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline wrench

• Copper Member
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2022, 07:16:03 AM »
There should be a way to vote power hungry players out of cv command...just sayin...
Leave that thing alone!
Relax said the Knight, man, we are programmed to receive.
You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.