Author Topic: Moderator Abuse. Again.  (Read 4674 times)

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
Re: Moderator Abuse. Again.
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2022, 07:31:54 AM »
I missed another good FUSS  :furious :bhead

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2022, 08:31:53 AM »
It takes hours.....to get a CV into position. Seeing you cannot count on countrymen to let the CV get to it's "operational" location....one needs to 'keep' command of the fleet, as it gets into position. Sometimes...this takes hours. It is NOT me being selfish/greedy or anything close to that. I am getting into position to keep the NME's factories down.

I am done talking about this. I serve my country. I keep the strats down for MY countrymen. If anyone has issue with that.......then maybe its time to look at them.

It very much is! Yes it is great and very noble that you have a plan to keep the strats down..... hours from now! Which by the way dosent help your country at all when you put this plan in motion. But if you are not actively playing while waiting for the CV to get into position, but are off watching a movie at the cinema for the hours it takes then yes you are being selfish hording the CV group. While you are away waiting for it to get into position it instead could be used to defend or take bases which also helps your country , oh and by the way generates fights which this game is sorely lacking at times.

Now if you launch the CV on this mission and spend the next several hours while it is chugging alone to its target, bombing the strats to keep them down then yes you are nobel and serve your country well........ in a GAME!

Osmium, a .report would mark the logs and a simple email with your concerns would have been the best way to handle this. Not a lot of "tech-savy" needed.

Offline capera

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2022, 09:51:36 AM »
It very much is! Yes it is great and very noble that you have a plan to keep the strats down..... hours from now! Which by the way dosent help your country at all when you put this plan in motion. But if you are not actively playing while waiting for the CV to get into position, but are off watching a movie at the cinema for the hours it takes then yes you are being selfish hording the CV group. While you are away waiting for it to get into position it instead could be used to defend or take bases which also helps your country , oh and by the way generates fights which this game is sorely lacking at times.

Now if you launch the CV on this mission and spend the next several hours while it is chugging alone to its target, bombing the strats to keep them down then yes you are nobel and serve your country well........ in a GAME!

Osmium, a .report would mark the logs and a simple email with your concerns would have been the best way to handle this. Not a lot of "tech-savy" needed.

Great thing about opinions is......everyone has one. And you are entitled to yours.

If you don't like the way I command a CV, I suggest you work on your rank and remove me from command. Simple.

Have a nice day.

Offline wrench

• Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2022, 11:21:37 AM »
Let me give an example of what a jerk capera is with carrier command.

1. I'm using a cv, have already sunk enemy cv, and am taking down a field for capture.

2. A certain fighter pilot wants to move the cv to give himself puffy ack cover to kill more enemy fighters and get proxies. This guy (Achoo!) never actually uses a cv for anything else.

3. Achoo whines to capera that I'm suiciding the cv (which is actually what Achoo is trying to do).

4. capera is across the map on a bombing run but says he can't stand players suiciding the cv's and takes control from me to appease Achoo.

5. Achoo then makes fun of me.

6. I switch sides and use one of their cv to totally devastate a rook field for capture and eventually sink the cv capera stole from me.

7. I vowed to never be a rook again because...well...you can see a jerk capera is now...
« Last Edit: July 16, 2022, 11:33:21 AM by wrench »
Leave that thing alone!
Relax said the Knight, man, we are programmed to receive.
You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

Offline capera

• Copper Member
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2022, 11:28:33 AM »
Let me give an example of what a jerk capera is with carrier command.

1. I'm using a cv to sink enemy cv and then take down a field for capture.

2. A certain fighter pilot wants to move the cv to give himself puffy ack cover to kill more enemy fighters and get proxies. This guy (Achoo!) never actually uses a cv for anything else.

3. Achoo whines to capera that I'm suiciding the cv (which is actually what Achoo is trying to do).

4. capera is across the map on a bombing run but says he can't stand players suiciding the cv's and takes control from me to appease Achoo.

5. Achoo then makes fun of me.

6. I switch sides and use one of their cv to totally devastate a rook field for capture and sink the cv capera stole from me.

7. I vowed to never be a rook again because...well...you can see a jerk capera is now...

Are we in the same arena....lol. No idea what you are talking about. Don't even know a player called "Achoo"

For the record....I work with players that are willing to work. Not steam the CV into a base and get it sunk. I like to use the CV as a floating runway, which it is, and deploy off that boat.

So....if that makes me a jerk....so be it. Seems like some folks in here have some maturing to do.

Offline wrench

• Copper Member
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2022, 11:34:39 AM »
Achoo = Vraciu
Leave that thing alone!

Offline wrench

• Copper Member
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2022, 11:36:30 AM »
Are we in the same arena....lol. No idea what you are talking about. Don't even know a player called "Achoo"

For the record....I work with players that are willing to work. Not steam the CV into a base and get it sunk. I like to use the CV as a floating runway, which it is, and deploy off that boat.

So....if that makes me a jerk....so be it. Seems like some folks in here have some maturing to do.

The point is you didn't know what's going on, you're not on the cv or even in the area. The cv was not in danger with me on it.
Leave that thing alone!

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2022, 11:38:07 AM »
I guess the ACHOO! nickname I gave him stuck to the ceiling...so to speak.

Offline wrench

• Copper Member
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2022, 11:41:10 AM »
I guess the ACHOO! nickname I gave him stuck to the ceiling...so to speak.

:aok  :D
Leave that thing alone!

Offline wrench

• Copper Member
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2022, 11:55:07 AM »

In fact, as a so called "team player", you changed the battlefield situation so much that rooks went from having upper hand to rooks getting pummeled into dust.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2022, 12:03:04 PM by wrench »
Leave that thing alone!

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2022, 01:09:09 PM »

and some folks need to remember that this is a game and if people are having fun with a cv, that taking it away "for hours" is hurting other peoples fun.

Its a case of "the needs of one out weighing the needs of the many" which is just flat wrong. I would hope that HTC would look at this and feel that pissing off a single player to keep a bunch of players happy might be the right way to go and do something about this. Its one of the many little things that players "game"  that takes away from the fun for the majority.

Offline capera

• Copper Member
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2022, 02:34:41 PM »
and some folks need to remember that this is a game and if people are having fun with a cv, that taking it away "for hours" is hurting other peoples fun.

Its a case of "the needs of one out weighing the needs of the many" which is just flat wrong. I would hope that HTC would look at this and feel that pissing off a single player to keep a bunch of players happy might be the right way to go and do something about this. Its one of the many little things that players "game"  that takes away from the fun for the majority.

Still confused? eh?

I position one of the CVs....driven by map type.....where it is possible to run consecutive missions. The CV is always open for other players to launch from it.....we just ask that, "if you can".....fly NOE till you are far enough away not to give its location away. I have run this operation for several maps...and proved to be quiet effective.

It is not my responsibility to teach operations. I use the CV as an asset to the Rook country. My efforts help players on the front lines, with extended down times.

If you do not like my style of commanding the CV....then WORK and EARN a better ranking than me, then YOU can command the CV.

Said all I am going to on this topic.   
« Last Edit: July 16, 2022, 02:40:17 PM by capera »

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2022, 02:41:05 PM »
Still confused? eh?

I position one of the CVs....driven by map type.....where it is possible to run consecutive missions. The CV is always open for other players to launch from it.....we just ask that, "if you can".....fly NOE till you are far enough away not to give its location away. I have run this operation for several maps...and proved to be quiet effective.

It is not my responsibility to teach operations. I use the CV as an asset to the Rook country. My efforts help players on the front lines, with extended down times.

If you do not like my style of commanding the CV....then WORK and EARN a better ranking than me, then YOU can command the CV.

Said all I am going on this topic.

And you still dont get it, your not a General, or Admiral! Many of your teammates couldn't care less for your tactics, plans, and operations. They are trying to play a game and you are taking away one of the tools that allow them to play! Its called being selfish.   

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2022, 05:37:44 PM »
Gosh Darn it, I hate the 99ers, they are so selfish and stupid.

I remember the time they said I had a shade on their side I intercepted them a few times.
These idiots seemed to be oblivious to the slow moving DarBar.
If they don't know about DarBars I'm not surprised they don't know about "Don't be a Dick"  :rock
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2022, 10:49:36 PM »
Great thing about opinions is......everyone has one. And you are entitled to yours.

If you don't like the way I command a CV, I suggest you work on your rank and remove me from command. Simple.

Have a nice day.
Neither Fugi or I would have to "work" on our rank to take the cv. When we played, rank just happened. Neither of us cared about rank but we're most always able to take a cv if we wanted.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)