Author Topic: The internet  (Read 2028 times)

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
The internet
« on: August 03, 2022, 04:44:15 AM »
Do individuals under 30 realise that those of us pre internet percieve the internet and social media as a joke?

We don’t take any issue with abuse or nonsense written

I have no friends on Facebook because they are not friends

:)

There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
Re: The internet
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2022, 08:09:21 AM »
It's not age, it's perception, and in a few cases mental illness. We have several people here who don't know how to have a friendly community forum discussion, regardless of topic. 

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2022, 08:38:46 AM »

I have no friends on Facebook because they are not friends

:)

Neither have I, as I have no faecesbook.

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2022, 09:18:05 AM »
It's not age, it's perception, and in a few cases mental illness. We have several people here who don't know how to have a friendly community forum discussion, regardless of topic.

The number one offender is the OP. Literally 98 percent of everything he posts is calling someone stupid, fatty, or poor trolling. He simply offers one or maybe two lines of insults and then you don't hear from him again until he decides to snipe and run away again.

There is no substance to anything the guy posts. Try looking up his posts some day. It's non-stop harassment and attempts to be disruptive. Anti-American stupidity and moking.

The number one forum toejam stain.

Arlo is probably second.

worthless.
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2022, 09:21:27 AM »
Busybody admin wannabe.  ;)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2022, 09:21:45 AM »
The number one offender is the OP. Literally 98 percent of everything he posts is calling someone stupid, fatty, or poor trolling. He simply offers one or maybe two lines of insults and then you don't hear from him again until he decides to snipe and run away again.

There is no substance to anything the guy posts. Try looking up his posts some day. It's non-stop harassment and attempts to be disruptive. Anti-American stupidity and moking.

The number one forum toejam stain.

Arlo is probably second.

worthless.

WOW.....unreal
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2022, 09:40:40 AM »
want me to take a screenshot of Zack's posts. I guarantee the first full page you see will be nothing but one or two sentence insults.

What's unreal is that some people dismiss Zack as "funny" when all he does is insult and try (poorly) to incite people.

I will discuss anything. I will tell you my honest opinions. Zack will not even respond after he says his bit and runs off. 

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2022, 09:50:24 AM »
What's unreal is that some people dismiss Zack as "funny" when all he does is insult and try (poorly) to incite people.

And yet, his poor attempt sure seems to have riled you, ma'am. Take a deep breath. Maybe something else is bothering you. Hope it gets better.  :cheers:

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2022, 09:52:28 AM »
Ricky Gervais is funny.

Zack is funny.

Karen isn't funny.

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2022, 09:59:25 AM »
Yeah it's funny calling people fatty, telling Americans they're stupid and to read books and trolling everybody all the time. Breaking the forum rules is super funny

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2022, 10:03:58 AM »
So it's like I said before, the ace is high staff consider Zach funny. Ricky is funny but I doubt his post would last on this forum.

Zack has about three or four standard responses that you could literally cut and paste into every post and that would be

Triggered!
Fatty!
Bend the knee to putin!
Read a book!

And he responds that way to things are not even related to anything. That's literally Zach.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2022, 10:04:18 AM »
Yeah it's funny calling people fatty, telling Americans they're stupid and to read books and trolling everybody all the time. Breaking the forum rules is super funny

All about forum rules alla sudden, are we?  :)

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2022, 10:04:53 AM »
Telling people to read books...  Oh my.

Maybe he makes his owns rules... where have I heard that before?

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2022, 10:05:48 AM »
Not sure who is insulted by Zacks ramblings here...

He is just another confused brit :)

You are letting these guys get under your skin

They are allowed to ramble on like the test of us

Censorship is the issue of the day...lends itself to a 1984 ministry of truth scenario imo

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2022, 10:07:38 AM »
Nothing gets under my skin. I like getting under their skin when they point out stupid things. I think that I'm getting under their skin.

I like to point out hypocrites.

Allowing Zach to break the rules in every single post he makes virtually and then saying he's funny is being a hypocrite. Calling me karen. LOL

They don't even know me. I run forms that have no moderation. People call me names all day long for 15 years and never get banned or moderated.

I don't even mind Zack. I love pointing out that people are hypocrites for thinking he's funny though.

And then Arlo The forum busybody. Look at his posts. The only thing he does is go around and reprimand people.