Author Topic: Twitter is bad for mental health  (Read 3180 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: Twitter is bad for mental health
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2022, 12:08:41 PM »
Mind/thought control tools in the end

With cancellation of views not in their agenda should scare the heck out of everyone but somehow doesn't...

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2022, 12:50:53 PM »
THAT would be the aforementioned Alex Berenson. He sued them, won
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2022, 03:46:18 PM »
THAT would be the aforementioned Alex Berenson. He sued them, won

he didn't win,  he settled. he didn't say the terms. it's right on your link.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2022, 03:51:16 PM »
FI

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2022, 04:05:42 PM »

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2022, 04:27:53 PM »
FI

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2022, 04:40:56 PM »

semp
They had to let him back on, apparently details aren't allowed to be discussed, I doubt money changed hands or any of that. The biggest thing for him was they called him a liar without actually saying that word, AND without refuting anything he said in that last famous tweet, other than labeling it "misinformation" ("It doesn’t stop infection. Or transmission. Don’t think of it as a vaccine," Berenson told his Twitter followers at the time. "Think of it - at best - as a therapeutic with a limited window of efficacy and terrible side effect profile that must be dosed IN ADVANCE OF ILLNESS. And we want to mandate it? Insanity.")

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2022, 05:31:45 PM »
They had to let him back on, apparently details aren't allowed to be discussed, I doubt money changed hands or any of that. The biggest thing for him was they called him a liar without actually saying that word, AND without refuting anything he said in that last famous tweet, other than labeling it "misinformation" ("It doesn’t stop infection. Or transmission. Don’t think of it as a vaccine," Berenson told his Twitter followers at the time. "Think of it - at best - as a therapeutic with a limited window of efficacy and terrible side effect profile that must be dosed IN ADVANCE OF ILLNESS. And we want to mandate it? Insanity.")

have you taken a shot? if you haven't go to the cdc and read about side effects.  I have taken 4 of them every time I was given the info.

most of what he says is actually true, same info I was given.  but other info is let's just say exaggerated. he has made claims before covid19 and he was proven wrong. which he did by posting exaggerated or misleading claims.

btw who wants to mandate it. I don't know of anybody that was forced to take one.

semp

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2022, 06:36:28 PM »
I did the original double Moderna in spring of 2021--I had concluded by then it was really only killing the old (I'm 61, don't quite think of myself as  'old' yet) and infirmed, but my wife only has 1 functional lung, (cancer) and my sweetie cousin had a variety of issues, and I didn't want to be responsible for killing them. Fast forward, WIFE was regularly getting thrown out of stores for mask refusal, refused to get the shot, and was PRETTY sure our daughter had already given it to her, and cousin died 4 months after I got the shot...suicide. When the administration started threatening people who wouldn't get vaxxed it raised my suspicions, and by the time the concept of "boosters" came out I was done with it. Hopefully the shots I DID get won't make me grow a prehensile tail or something in the future

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2022, 07:05:27 PM »
administration never threatened anybody who didn't get the shot. remember masks started in 2020. also you have no right to go into any store. you follow whatever rules. masks were no more intruding that shoes, tops and bottom.

I didn't force my wife to get the vaccine, she decided on her own. but I wish it had been around before she got sick. we both got fiber. we made our  choice you made yours. but nobody forced us to get it.

semp

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2022, 08:54:10 PM »

semp

When the defendant(s) settle it’s a win for the plaintiff.

He didn’t settle, Twitter did. He agreed as plaintiff to their offer. It’s common for settlements to stipulate that the plaintiff may not disclose the terms, that nearly always = $ and additional compensation in some fashion.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2022, 08:57:54 PM by RotBaron »
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2022, 09:04:27 PM »
administration never threatened anybody who didn't get the shot. remember masks started in 2020. also you have no right to go into any store. you follow whatever rules. masks were no more intruding that shoes, tops and bottom.

I didn't force my wife to get the vaccine, she decided on her own. but I wish it had been around before she got sick. we both got fiber. we made our  choice you made yours. but nobody forced us to get it.

semp
Other than federal employees, (including Army/Navy/Marine/Air Force) and more so, employees of companies who had federal contracts, all the way down to warehouse workers

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2022, 09:11:07 PM »
Other than federal employees, (including Army/Navy/Marine/Air Force) and more so, employees of companies who had federal contracts, all the way down to warehouse workers

nobody forced them to take it.  plenty of other jobs.  my old company made having a  checking account a condition of employment, how stupid is that. they didn't force me to get one. I made the decision on my own. I could have gone back to my old company.

semp

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2022, 09:13:29 PM »
administration never threatened anybody who didn't get the shot.

semp

vaccination requirement in Executive Order 14043 (Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees)

Q: By what date do Federal employees need to be fully vaccinated?
A: Federal employees need to be fully vaccinated by November 22, 2021.
Employees will be considered fully vaccinated for COVID-19 2 weeks after they have received the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration or that has been listed for emergency use by the World Health Organization.

https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/faq/vaccinations/

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2022, 09:18:22 PM »
So they weren’t threatened with loss of their job/career and to comply forced to take a preventative therapeutic?  :headscratch:

It’s obviously not a vaccine by definition.

95%  :rofl
« Last Edit: August 18, 2022, 09:20:28 PM by RotBaron »