Author Topic: Hope you guys like electric vehicles.  (Read 6426 times)

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
Re: Hope you guys like electric vehicles.
« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2022, 01:53:29 PM »
This will tell you from what era I come.  Drivers license obtained 1966.  I've owned at least 40 muscle cars in my life.  Always a MoPar fan but owned Z28s, Trans AM, Coronet R/t and list goes on.

This is link for the old guys...from my era. You younguns' wouldn't understand.  I also am bothered by a state like California taking away personal liberties.  Wait...tis' California after all......

they let people poop on the sidewalks with no repercussions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPMSrRF54j4
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 01:56:07 PM by Hajo »
- The Flying Circus -

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2022, 07:42:15 PM »
which personal liberties is california taking away.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2022, 08:11:31 PM »
This will give you one view of freedom in California.

https://www.ocregister.com/articles/california-727589-states-personal.html

As a former Califorian of 60 years, it's pretty spot on.
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2022, 08:34:57 PM »
This will give you one view of freedom in California.

https://www.ocregister.com/articles/california-727589-states-personal.html

As a former Califorian of 60 years, it's pretty spot on.

bologna. tell me which freedom I'm giving up by california only allowing sales of electric cars.

and don't even start with taxes. other states you pay twice what we pay here in California.

as for guns blame the nra, Reagan and the Republicans. they were afraid of the black men.

I had to deal with more bs in North Carolina than I ever did here.

quick question why did you allow b yourself to suffer here in california for 60 years? we it because you made more money here than somewhere else?

semp

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #64 on: August 27, 2022, 09:47:04 PM »

quick question why did you allow b yourself to suffer here in california for 60 years? we it because you made more money here than somewhere else?

semp

Touch a nerve did I ??

With further thought it was 70 yearrs.

I lived in suburbia out of Sacramento for 12 years most recently.  Great place, loved the house and the neighborhood. Worked in South Sacramento.

Over the last 5 years or so it changed. The influx of homeless and with it the drugs and assaults.  Shopping cart people going through my garbage. Stepping over them to stop at the donut shop on the way to work. Smash and grabs at the huge mall near by. Motel next to micky dees became a focal point for the meth heads. What sealed it was when my washer decided to die. Laundromat was right around the corner but my wife didn't feel comfortable being there alone and I don't blame her.. So we washed on weekends so that we both could be there.

At that point when I turned 70 we put the house for sale and I retired as the oldest heavy duty truck mechanic in world. Took the money, paid cash and put the rest in the bank.

I've been in Henderson for 7 months in a gated 55 and over community.  In that time I saw my FIRST shopping cart person on a doc's appointment in Vegas.  ONE. Not a tent city under ANY overpass. After working for sixty years and raising two kids, I will NOT live were I HAVE to step over someone to buy a donut

Vegas is pretty rough watching the news.  It has it's problems. Henderson doesn't.

If California had it's watermelon together I would still be there. It is slowly becoming a pit..
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 10:20:00 PM by nopoop »
nopoop

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: August 27, 2022, 10:34:49 PM »
Touch a nerve did I ??

With further thought it was 70 yearrs.

I lived in suburbia out of Sacramento for 12 years most recently.  Great place, loved the house and the neighborhood. Worked in South Sacramento.

Over the last 5 years or so it changed. The influx of homeless and with it the drugs and assaults.  Shopping cart people going through my garbage. Stepping over them to stop at the donut shop on the way to work. Smash and grabs at the huge mall near by. Motel next to micky dees became a focal point for the meth heads. What sealed it was when my washer decided to die. Laundromat was right around the corner but my wife didn't feel comfortable being there alone and I don't blame her.. So we washed on weekends so that we both could be there.

At that point when I turned 70 we put the house for sale and I retired as the oldest heavy duty truck mechanic in world. Took the money, paid cash and put the rest in the bank.

I've been in Henderson for 7 months in a gated 55 and over community.  In that time I saw my FIRST shopping cart person on a doc's appointment in Vegas.  ONE. Not a tent city under ANY overpass. After working for sixty years and raising two kids, I will NOT live were I HAVE to step over someone to buy a donut

Vegas is pretty rough watching the news.  It has it's problems. Henderson doesn't.

If California had it's watermelon together I would still be there. It is slowly becoming a pit..

dude if you ever wanna touch any part of me, buy me dinner and drinks first.

semp

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #66 on: August 27, 2022, 10:39:07 PM »
I can do that !!  :aok
nopoop

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #67 on: August 27, 2022, 10:40:29 PM »
I can do that !!  :aok

I will hold you to it.

semp

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2022, 11:02:26 PM »
Let me know when you go to Vegas.

Interesting note. I brought my kids up a little south of SF on the coast. 1024 square foot one bedroom house built in 1953. Bought it for 34,000 bucks. That house now ?? 1.3 million dollars. It is CRAZY. And people buy them...
nopoop

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #69 on: August 28, 2022, 12:30:25 AM »
Let me know when you go to Vegas.

Interesting note. I brought my kids up a little south of SF on the coast. 1024 square foot one bedroom house built in 1953. Bought it for 34,000 bucks. That house now ?? 1.3 million dollars. It is

CRAZY. And people buy them...

OK 1 dinner, drinks but unless you dance like this,  you can't touch me

https://youtu.be/otCpCn0l4Wo

semp

Offline spudman

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #70 on: August 28, 2022, 09:27:41 AM »
bologna. tell me which freedom I'm giving up by california only allowing sales of electric cars.

and don't even start with taxes. other states you pay twice what we pay here in California.

as for guns blame the nra, Reagan and the Republicans. they were afraid of the black men.

I had to deal with more bs in North Carolina than I ever did here.

semp

Lol ! Nice work of unsupported innuendo and falsehoods.

Taxes. California is the highest taxed state weighted for income, property, and sales taxes combined .
https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/highest-taxed-states

NRA, the Republicans, and Reagan hating the “Black Man” as the cause of gun violence in California is laughable at best and delusional at worst.

As for suffering BS what the heck does that even mean? You didn’t get the car you feel you deserved or what?

As far as 45 not paying any personal income taxes do you have any evidence that your statement is factual?

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: August 28, 2022, 09:32:21 AM »
Education is your friend. Research rare earth, what it does to the invironment and people.

Ignorance just makes you look silly.

Wow. Irony.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline TryHard

• Nickel Member
« Reply #72 on: August 28, 2022, 11:05:10 AM »

Its not just cars, gasoline generators are also being banned a lot sooner.
So that pretty much takes away your freedom to work in remote places unless you keep your old generator running cause you can't buy a new one that's illegal to generate your own power in commiefornia.
Also with no generators you can't go do any sort of offroading or camping because you'll have no way of charging your electric toy truck.

But those people don't fit in California's world view so f*** em'

Where do you come up with this sensationalist bulls***
Was the NRA scared of black men owning guns or black men not owning guns? What exactly are you saying.
Commiefornia really has you brainwashed simp

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: August 28, 2022, 11:20:31 AM »
Net result? California has had a net exit of people the last 2 years--WHICH people?  The ones who are having to finance this

The San Francisco Chronicle shed some light on that phenomenon when one of its reporters dove into Internal Revenue Service data that revealed favorite destinations of high-income former San Franciscans.

The newspaper found that 39,000 San Franciscans who had filed federal tax returns for 2018 had moved out of the city before filing 2019 returns. Collectively, they took $10.6 billion in income with them while people who moved to the city during that period reported just $3.8 billion in income.

https://www.citizensjournal.us/california-is-leaking-vital-high-income-taxpayers/
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #74 on: August 28, 2022, 12:13:26 PM »
Lol ! Nice work of unsupported innuendo and falsehoods.

Taxes. California is the highest taxed state weighted for income, property, and sales taxes combined .
https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/highest-taxed-states

NRA, the Republicans, and Reagan hating the “Black Man” as the cause of gun violence in California is laughable at best and delusional at worst.

As for suffering BS what the heck does that even mean? You didn’t get the car you feel you deserved or what?

As far as 45 not paying any personal income taxes do you have any evidence that your statement is factual?

highest tax rate but most people don't pay that.  50k in Georgia tax is the same as somebody in california making 85k. look it up.

my base salary back when I used to work was 56k, state tax rate of 2.5. Georgia 5%. now tell me how taxes are killing me.

semp