Author Topic: I'm being evicted - so I need you guys to come through for me  (Read 6764 times)

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
Re: I'm being evicted - so I need you guys to come through for me
« Reply #120 on: September 02, 2022, 03:29:52 PM »
Now roll over.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #121 on: September 02, 2022, 03:41:16 PM »
Ah. Revealing. (scribble scribble)

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #122 on: September 02, 2022, 03:45:21 PM »
All out of Scooby snacks… you’ll have to settle for a pat on the head.

Who’s a good boi.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #123 on: September 02, 2022, 03:46:50 PM »
All out of Scooby snacks… you’ll have to settle for a pat on the head.

Who’s a good boi.

Sure, Shaggy.  :aok

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #124 on: September 02, 2022, 03:52:01 PM »
Glad we’ve agreed on who’s who.

Ding ding

Fetch.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #125 on: September 02, 2022, 04:15:13 PM »
Well I am glad y'all find it squealing funny to hijack the thread with your bs
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #126 on: September 02, 2022, 04:17:36 PM »
Well I am glad y'all find it squealing funny to hijack the thread with your bs

They knew the OP's 'funny' attention seeking thread wasn't to be taken seriously, TC.  :)

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #127 on: September 02, 2022, 04:23:56 PM »
They knew the OP's 'funny' attention seeking thread wasn't to be taken seriously, TC.  :)

Hmm...ok..OK... should of just put the phone down...am in an agitated mood right now...been on phone  for almost 5 hours straight trying to get my mess handled....yet I  am pushed to next Tuesday to finish up my filings 1,000s of dollars Monday and slapped in the face at 12:30 today telling me I  got to shell out another grand nearly.......gonna come down to the ...wire.

Think it's time to start drinking for the rest of the day
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline spudman

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #128 on: September 02, 2022, 04:29:43 PM »
Very sorry to hear of the situation you are in. I hope you will be able to resolve this situation to your satisfaction.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #129 on: September 02, 2022, 04:30:43 PM »
Hmm...ok..OK... should of just put the phone down...am in an agitated mood right now...been on phone  for almost 5 hours straight trying to get my mess handled....yet I  am pushed to next Tuesday to finish up my filings 1,000s of dollars Monday and slapped in the face at 12:30 today telling me I  got to shell out another grand nearly.......gonna come down to the ...wire.

I'd say get a lawyer to intercede (if you haven't already) but that would probably just add to the cost. There's bound to be a better course (I say, hopefully).

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #130 on: September 02, 2022, 04:34:56 PM »

if it makes you feel better I've had such a toejam week at work I started at noon. 
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #131 on: September 02, 2022, 04:35:46 PM »
I would really appreciate it Arlo if you just stayed out of this thread. You don't add anything and are actually very irritating.

I might have made light of my situation but it's not a funny situation to be in. It's not fun at all.

Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #132 on: September 02, 2022, 04:42:37 PM »
I would really appreciate it Arlo if you just stayed out of this thread. You don't add anything and are actually very irritating.

I might have made light of my situation but it's not a funny situation to be in. It's not fun at all.

Shhh. TC and I are talking non-funny stuff. You'll be ok.

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #133 on: September 02, 2022, 05:00:53 PM »
I was on the phone with my lawyers....

Got my ptsd smoke to calm the nerves....the 3 Xanax wasn't working

I got this 👍...just wanted to be done today....not having to think about it over a 3 day weekend and taking it to the deadline 🙃

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #134 on: September 02, 2022, 05:11:54 PM »
Very sorry to hear of the situation you are in. I hope you will be able to resolve this situation to your satisfaction.

Thanks.... I can confirm how far I am willing to take this....

If I can't stop the auction ... I  will either take my chainsaws and drop 3 huge trees on the house or I will be standing at the  steps outside the courthouse right when the auction starts and will do what I have to even if it kills me PERIOD! and yes I will have my sidearm on me in the open