Author Topic: I'm being evicted - so I need you guys to come through for me  (Read 6744 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: I'm being evicted - so I need you guys to come through for me
« Reply #90 on: September 01, 2022, 03:20:01 PM »
Play to your greatest strengths.

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #91 on: September 01, 2022, 03:55:56 PM »
I always play to my greatest strengths. Very high intelligence, beauty, likability and humbleness
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #92 on: September 01, 2022, 04:00:43 PM »
Especially the humbleness, I see.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #93 on: September 01, 2022, 05:44:52 PM »
Maybe Dale will let me live in his server room.

Sorry,  I've been going through a crazy mess trying to save my parents home,  which is scheduled to be Auctioned off September 7th at 11:30am next week

But am fighting with everything I can to get it pulled down and stopped....things are in the process and looking better for me...but all.the Attorneys and court battles just about got me locked up because that last hearing I was over talking the judge, the Attorneys and my older sister....damn judge threatened me 3 or so times with content before my Sis spoke up and got me calmed down a bit

I talked to Dale and told him that I would be coming to visit soon,  🤣 ...nah seriously we talked hehe

Best of luck to you....but I can relate to the anxiety and stress that this is putting on you 🙃....I  am going through it myself....I just have finally found the way through this mess...

TC / Johnny
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #94 on: September 01, 2022, 06:03:07 PM »
TC, here's hoping it gets sorted (in your favor) soon. Makes what Kelly and I are going through reestablishing my childhood home as a practical homestead (adding bathrooms, a deck over the carport and making the old garage in the back yard a livable tiny home ... and solar panels, etc.) a walk in the park.

(And no, -gg-, before you invite yourself.)  :D

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #95 on: September 01, 2022, 06:23:58 PM »
TC, here's hoping it gets sorted (in your favor) soon. Makes what Kelly and I are going through reestablishing my childhood home as a practical homestead (adding bathrooms, a deck over the carport and making the old garage in the back yard a livable tiny home ... and solar panels, etc.) a walk in the park.

(And no, -gg-, before you invite yourself.)  :D

Thanks brother Arlo...I  will find my way through,  always have,  always will....just another chapter in my life it's all good....hahaha I hope 🙏 

I have always been open about my beliefs and know HE has always shown me the way to the next thing 😉

TC / Johnny

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=4lxINyZxbgU&feature=share
« Last Edit: September 01, 2022, 06:27:01 PM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #96 on: September 01, 2022, 08:04:06 PM »
Sorry,  I've been going through a crazy mess trying to save my parents home,  which is scheduled to be Auctioned off September 7th at 11:30am next week

But am fighting with everything I can to get it pulled down and stopped....things are in the process and looking better for me...but all.the Attorneys and court battles just about got me locked up because that last hearing I was over talking the judge, the Attorneys and my older sister....damn judge threatened me 3 or so times with content before my Sis spoke up and got me calmed down a bit

I talked to Dale and told him that I would be coming to visit soon,  🤣 ...nah seriously we talked hehe

Best of luck to you....but I can relate to the anxiety and stress that this is putting on you 🙃....I  am going through it myself....I just have finally found the way through this mess...

TC / Johnny

Well dang. That sounds very stressful. I hope you guys get that figured out because that's a horrible thing to be facing. Best of luck to you and your family, and thank you for the kind words.

<3

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #97 on: September 01, 2022, 08:26:58 PM »
GG, it's like Brigham Young and the Mormons picking Utah.

You need to go to a place where no one wants to be.

Otherwise, you're going to find exorbitant prices.

As RotBaron points out, the various causes of something like a one car garage selling as a home for $1 million can be discussed and debated but cannot be avoided. It's happened and it's the situation you have to deal with out there. In a way it reminds me of a Ponzi scheme; sooner or later someone gets left holding the bag.

That's why people are fleeing the high cost of living states.

So get on out into the great beyond. You have marketable skills that will ensure you a stable lifestyle wherever you go. Saddle up and ride!

yeah, I know. The job is what gets me though. I need to get a work from home job so I can go anywhere.

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #98 on: September 01, 2022, 08:31:43 PM »
I've got a fully furnished lower level with galley kitchen and full bath. Big bellybutton windows on two sides with private exit out to the rear patio/smoker area. It's not like a basement.

I can rent that to you for six months if you'll just finish the B-25s..............

:devil

:rofl

Dang! That sounds nice!

I think you have too much! The government probably should be looking into people like you who have more than they need. Maybe they could move a few homeless families in down there and bill you for it.

:bolt:

Yeah, The B-25s. I'm a horrible person for letting them sit for so long. :(

Offline TryHard

• Nickel Member
« Reply #99 on: September 01, 2022, 09:34:54 PM »
Especially the humbleness, I see.
ALL of the humbleness  :rofl

Its ironic when someone tells you they're humble, cause that's what every humble person I know does!

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #100 on: September 01, 2022, 09:36:54 PM »
it's amazing how dense people can be. Not seeing that it was a joke.

:x

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #101 on: September 01, 2022, 09:50:38 PM »
Arlo has certainly been touched.  (prolly more than once)   :rofl

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #102 on: September 02, 2022, 08:25:59 AM »
To think, I would never know how much you fixate on me without you making it a public spectacle.  :D

Offline sparky127

• Nickel Member
« Reply #103 on: September 02, 2022, 09:18:00 AM »
You must be proud. Mission accomplished!

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #104 on: September 02, 2022, 10:19:55 AM »
You must be proud. Mission accomplished!

Seems more like ya'll's (the stooges) mission.  :aok