Author Topic: Hanoi Jane  (Read 4021 times)

Offline sparky127

• Nickel Member
Re: Hanoi Jane
« Reply #75 on: September 05, 2022, 12:44:03 PM »
All the usual suspects trying their darnedest to get all the threads they don't like locked.

Way to go.

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #76 on: September 05, 2022, 12:44:17 PM »
The duplicity in this thread is quite astounding.  Hanoi Jane did nothing wrong meanwhile anyone who used any means possible not to fight “an illegal war” is contemptuous. 

You people are amusing.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #77 on: September 05, 2022, 12:45:46 PM »
Hanoi Jane, cancer? Sorry to hear that. That it took so long I mean.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2022, 12:47:05 PM »
The duplicity in this thread is quite astounding.  Hanoi Jane did nothing wrong meanwhile anyone who used any means possible not to fight “an illegal war” is contemptuous. 

You people are amusing.

Exactly, Hanoi Jane did nothing wrong in her visit to Nort Bee Et Nahm while "Orange Man Bad" is contemptuous for successfully avoiding serving in the exact same conflict.

The most amusing part of it all is that they can't/won't see their own duplicity.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: September 05, 2022, 12:47:08 PM »
Why is it that you and others can't talk about an issue without "Orange Man Bad" becoming involved? I believe that sort of thing is called deflecting.

Stay on topic please.  :D

Are you OK with what he said?  You share that view?

Does anyone doubt that if the NV had offered him a hotel deal in Hanoi, he'd be on that trip with Jane in a heartbeat?

A guy who would say that is as bad as Hanoi Jane, IMHO.

Your outrage is extremely selective.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2022, 12:52:06 PM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #80 on: September 05, 2022, 12:52:29 PM »
Are you OK with what he said?  You share that view?

Does anyone doubt that if the NV had offered him a hotel del in Hanoi, he'd be on that trip with Jane in a heartbeat?

A guy who would say that is as bad as Hanoi Jane, IMHO.

More deflecting. If you want to talk about "Orange Man Bad" please start your own thread and stop trying to hijack this one.
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #81 on: September 05, 2022, 12:54:15 PM »
More deflecting. If you want to talk about "Orange Man Bad" please start your own thread and stop trying to hijack this one.

Spot on.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #82 on: September 05, 2022, 12:54:58 PM »
Your outrage is extremely selective.

More projection on your part because I'm not outraged in the slightest.

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #83 on: September 05, 2022, 12:56:20 PM »

So Elfie is OK with spitting on POW veterans.  Hmmm.  (Or at least he is OK with certain people spitting on them.)

Why do you and that guy feel that a veteran held in captivity is somehow less worthy of respect than any other?

« Last Edit: September 05, 2022, 01:02:11 PM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #84 on: September 05, 2022, 01:02:07 PM »

So Elfie is OK with spitting on POW veterans.  Hmmm.

Why do you and that guy feel that a veteran held in captivity is somehow less worthy of respect than any other?

Reported.