Author Topic: Ukrainian Breakthrough at Izyum  (Read 3158 times)

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
Re: Ukrainian Breakthrough at Izyum
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2022, 10:09:07 AM »
bio lab is a generic term. not necessarily only used for the production of was materials even though some can be used for both.

you can even have a bio lab in your kitchen using a few products.
semp

From what I could find, the US military funded research projects so that it could have access to the results.  This isn't unique to UA, it's a global thing and part of how the US military monitors potential threats.  The alt rgt repeating of way over the top Russian propaganda is where the "Bio Labs!" thing really goes off the rails into the absurd.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2022, 10:34:12 AM »
Yes things can be done abroad..the more corrupt the country the better...that can't be done in country as it might be illegal...

We have zero accountability for billions spent...except for record inflation

This conflict is part of the fall you see today and the bigger one coming..

As our news sources have proven to be bias, I don't believe their narrative on most things these days and sadly that includes this war

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Eviscerate

• Copper Member
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2022, 10:36:35 AM »
That's his choice.  He also has a choice to have a sincere conversation for the betterment of all.  BTW, this place is full of people who get threads shut down so pointing at him because you don't agree with him isn't entirely fair.
Might not be entirely fair but it is entirely true. As you can see by recent posts it's all about the politics surrounding the war while the thread is about the war itself. Most people here are smart enough to be able to make the distinction and keep one thing separate from the other.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2022, 10:43:36 AM »
Though I have not mentioned specifics, they are one and the same..but please keep trying to silence me

What do you think is driving the decisions being made about this war..the weather?

I am out this thread...babble on

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2022, 10:46:25 AM »
As our news sources have proven to be bias, I don't believe their narrative on most things these days and sadly that includes this war

Eagler

You can follow basic facts and at least use that.  I post up a lot of maps etc in the FW forum in the war thread.  I would here but it's just too much to put the same stuff in multiple locations. 

The problem I'm trying to point out is how people get justifiably put off by the MSM and gov but then fall for other bs from other sources.  For me, I quickly learned that propaganda is bad regardless from the direction it comes from.  I simply try to filter through the bs and understand the facts and build my opinion based on the actual facts and core beliefs.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2022, 10:50:19 AM by rabbidrabbit »

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2022, 11:07:59 AM »
I am out this thread...babble on

Buh bye.
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2022, 11:20:32 AM »
Buh bye.

and you guys wonder how this forum died... 

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2022, 11:43:41 AM »
and you guys wonder how this forum died...

Eagler has gotten thread after thread after thread closed by reflexively injecting his political conspiracy diarrhea. And now he’s trying to do it again.

The topic of this thread is military and logistical operations.

Let him take his other crap to flame warriors.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2022, 11:54:27 AM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2022, 11:55:41 AM »
Eagler has gotten thread after thread after thread closed by reflexively injecting his political conspiracy diarrhea. And now he’s trying to do it again.

The topic of this thread are military and logistical operations.

Let him take his other crap to flame warriors.

Seems to me that at least 80% of the posters here fit the same description as far as political crap and shutting down threads.  I don't have a problem discussing issues with anyone as long as they are sincere.  If people place a higher priority on "winning" or put opinion above facts then every conversation with them is a waste of time. 

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2022, 11:58:27 AM »
Seems to me that at least 80% of the posters here fit the same description as far as political crap and shutting down threads.  I don't have a problem discussing issues with anyone as long as they are sincere.  If people place a higher priority on "winning" or put opinion above facts then every conversation with them is a waste of time.

It doesn’t matter what you’re OK with discussing.
He will get this thread closed like he has so many others.
If that’s what you want too, then bon appétit.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2022, 12:00:09 PM by CptTrips »

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2022, 11:58:45 AM »

The bolded part includes the person you quoted.

As to the non-bolded part, I couldn't agree more.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2022, 03:22:08 PM »

Always enjoy Peter's viewpoint.

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2022, 04:50:58 PM »
Heh  Remember when I said that Russia would very likely win?  Yeah...about that.  :rofl   Wow.  I honestly thought they may of had few folk with a brain in there, but it's almost like they just grabbed some guy who plays Wargame poorly, and put him in charge.

Either way, I'm curious if Ukraine will attempt to take Crimea back, what with how Russian forces having been routed.  :headscratch:  Seeing how well they are doing against them now, while I don't think it won't be easy, I can see them pulling it off.  Ukraine doesn't exactly have a navy to use against Russia's, but chances are they could probably throw rocks at Russian ships and sink them. heh
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2022, 05:07:49 PM »
Either way, I'm curious if Ukraine will attempt to take Crimea back, what with how Russian forces having been routed.

I'd bet they do. Heck, at the rate things are going Russian troops in the Crimea might well surrender.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2022, 07:48:45 PM »
Xi Jinping is set to meet Putin in person this week. Russia has asked China for military and economic aid, and I believe they just made a huge energy deal - where China agreed to buy Russian oil and gas in rubles and in gold.

Who knows what's on the table here, but China could potentially bring a lot of support directly into the conflict. Same for Russia's local alllies.

I don't think failure is an option for Putin, and that scares me. What will Putin resort to in order to keep power to to not fail?

In my opinion, a  best case scenario is one in which Putin is toppled from within and they pull out of Ukraine. Not sure what kind of odds there are for that happening.

If the military in china is of the same build quality of the things they sell, it will work for a month then stop working right when the 30 day guarantee expires. Then its "we so sorry"
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women