Author Topic: Deep Sea Pipeline Terrorism  (Read 5283 times)

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
Re: Deep Sea Pipeline Terrorism
« Reply #75 on: October 09, 2022, 05:56:22 PM »
Same as Chernobyl. Poor choices in maintenance, checks, and testing have consequences. They had already shut the active pipeline down for problems and they had let the new one sit fully loaded so it could develop its own problems with hydration plugs.

Three lines were sabotaged within minutes of each other. All three of them developing catastrophic failures due to maintenance issues at approximately the same time is to big of a coincidence for me.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: October 09, 2022, 06:19:23 PM »
Three lines were sabotaged within minutes of each other. All three of them developing catastrophic failures due to maintenance issues at approximately the same time is to big of a coincidence for me.

Two lines with 2 failures in one line.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #77 on: October 09, 2022, 06:19:37 PM »
How else do you "end" a pipeline?

Pressure Germany to give up it's winter fuel supply? Russia shut down 1 in late August due to claimed maintenance issues and 2 hadn't been used yet other than pressurizing the pipeline. At that point, Germany was already staring winter fuel shortages right in the face. Before the lines were sabotaged.

45 said football season ended. months later all stadiums were destroyed.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: October 09, 2022, 08:51:05 PM »
45 said football season ended. months later all stadiums were destroyed.

semp

How did you get there?
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: October 09, 2022, 09:10:17 PM »

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2022, 09:19:26 PM »
How did you get there?

In one guess you should get it.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2022, 10:07:54 PM »
In one guess you should get it.

when 46 said he was gonna end it according to some it means destroy it.  but in reality it could mean a dozen different things.

and knowing your leaning in life, you only believe that he meant destroy it.

semp

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #82 on: October 10, 2022, 08:51:25 AM »
when 46 said he was gonna end it according to some it means destroy it.  but in reality it could mean a dozen different things.

and knowing your leaning in life, you only believe that he meant destroy it.

semp

Well if anyone can tell us how or what potato head meant when he mumbles it would be you semp lol

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #83 on: October 10, 2022, 10:21:40 AM »
Well if anyone can tell us how or what potato head meant when he mumbles it would be you semp lol

Eagler

actually I don't understand much of what potato head means.

can you explain?

https://youtu.be/UE9BXkQ-SRc

semp

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #84 on: October 10, 2022, 10:43:45 AM »
He wasn't a genius either regardless what some here think..

He was just the less stinky turd last 2 times around imo ...

2024 would be comical if the world was not on the verge of collapse

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #85 on: October 10, 2022, 11:16:43 AM »

Did you see the locations at the pipe bends and connected junctures? It looks like classic hydrate plug mismanagement. There is no good reason for anyone to sabotage it but it's possible for stupid reasons. This type of explosive event is a normal consequence of poor maintenance. Russia is known for poor maintenance. So which is more likely?

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #86 on: October 10, 2022, 11:20:45 AM »
Did you see the locations at the pipe bends and connected junctures? It looks like classic hydrate plug mismanagement. There is no good reason for anyone to sabotage it but it's possible for stupid reasons. This type of explosive event is a normal consequence of poor maintenance. Russia is known for poor maintenance. So which is more likely?

Taking Sweden's word for it that they recovered physical evidence of explosives would lead to not believing poor maintenance. 

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #87 on: October 10, 2022, 11:24:41 AM »
I am hoping it doesn't point to the USA as I think that would be the nail in the dollars coffin...

Eagler

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #88 on: October 10, 2022, 11:30:36 AM »
I could believe something caused by Russian poor maintenance.  It's just the timing of two separate pipelines having the exact same failure hours apart right in the middle of a regional war would be some extraordinary timing.  I'm skeptical, but it is not out of the realm of possibility unlike some other retard theories.

Maybe it was the Jewish Space Laser?

« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 11:34:16 AM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #89 on: October 10, 2022, 11:40:32 AM »
I am hoping it doesn't point to the USA as I think that would be the nail in the dollars coffin...

Eagler

So lets say evidence is recovered and it's US type explosives.. Then what?  If I was the US I would use Russian based explosives and if I was Russia, I would use NATO/US types of explosives.  Whatever explosives debris recovered has little to do with who actually planted it.