Author Topic: Deep Sea Pipeline Terrorism  (Read 5336 times)

Offline Chris79

• Silver Member
Re: Deep Sea Pipeline Terrorism
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2022, 12:50:13 PM »
I don't understand the thrust of this thread at all. Is this something that's being heavily conjectured over in the American press?

Germany evolved to the point of civilisation they're at by largely not having access to central heating. I'm sure they'll be alright. Unlike a lot of the Russian conscripts standing in the rain around braziers in cheap tracksuits trying to drink as much vodka as possible. Weather forecast bleak, with a high chance of shrapnel showers.

Westerners are weak. Any inconveniences could result in potential political ramifications which will be exploited.

Chuikov

Offline Eviscerate

• Copper Member
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2022, 01:18:39 PM »
I don't understand the thrust of this thread at all. Is this something that's being heavily conjectured over in the American press?

Nope, just a guy who enjoys being muted I guess.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2022, 01:49:22 PM »

Germany evolved to the point of civilisation they're at by largely not having access to central heating. I'm sure they'll be alright. Unlike a lot of the Russian conscripts standing in the rain around braziers in cheap tracksuits trying to drink as much vodka as possible. Weather forecast bleak, with a high chance of shrapnel showers.
They've had a generation or 3 since, doubt they're still that tough
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2022, 08:30:37 AM »

No its mainly ignored as they are busy trying to blame cat 4 hurricane destruction on a Florida governor right now...

I am just keeping my options open as the press track record is less than stellar if not outright corrupt recently

Others have doubts..

https://www.trtworld.com/magazine/nord-stream-bombing-does-the-needle-of-suspicion-point-towards-the-us-61383

See what Sweden comes up with but not sure it will matter, Russia can always deny and use it as their false flag to escalate

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2022, 10:48:50 AM »
Others have doubts..

I could find no evidence presented in that article.  Was there some and I missed it?

Some rando eco prof isn't exactly a subject matter expert on undersea sabotage.  Any goober on this bbs has as much expertise as that goof.  Why would I give his opinion any more weight that yours or mine? 

I'll be interested in what the Swedes find.  But if it doesn't feed into your conspiracy you'll simply dismiss any evidence as a main stream media cover-up.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: October 09, 2022, 11:19:04 AM »
https://youtu.be/ALb2FPXFro4

Here's someone else who has his doubts.. a US Colonel

Eagler
« Last Edit: October 09, 2022, 11:20:48 AM by Eagler »

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: October 09, 2022, 11:40:22 AM »

Again, no evidence presented (I didn't watch the whole thing.  Was there any I missed?  Hard evidence?).  Just opinion.  No more weight than yours or mine.

There are people with "doubts" that the Earths surface is curved.  I can find you people on the internet that have "doubts" about everything.

Again, I can conceive of situations where we might have, but under current conditions it just doesn't make sense to me.  But I'll wait to see if the Swedes can find any real evidence one way or the other.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #67 on: October 09, 2022, 11:48:12 AM »
Sorry - I haven't seen videos of the made in usa or russia signs discovered by the swedes yet :)

I'm sure the most extreme measures were taken to blur the culprits but time will tell

Eagler

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #68 on: October 09, 2022, 12:33:37 PM »
the colonel is just making a political statement. and what better than to blame it on 46. again he's just giving an opinion, everybody is entitled to one.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: October 09, 2022, 01:02:56 PM »
the colonel is just making a political statement. and what better than to blame it on 46. again he's just giving an opinion, everybody is entitled to one.

semp

You do realize there is a video out there of 46 saying we'd destroy Nordstream if the Russians invaded Ukraine? Right? Right????

Who is this colonel you're speaking of? And why are you making accusations towards him?
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: October 09, 2022, 01:54:11 PM »
You do realize there is a video out there of 46 saying we'd destroy Nordstream if the Russians invaded Ukraine? Right? Right????

If gas was still flowing to Europe at full volumes and Germany and others were refusing to go along with sanctions, I could see the possibility. 

But with the flow already cut off, with all EU except authoritarian friendly Hungry on board with sanctions, with EU heading towards a full boycott of all Russian energy, with Russia itself turning off the flow in retaliation for sanctions, why at THIS point would the US take the risk of such an operation in NATO waters?

« Last Edit: October 09, 2022, 02:34:49 PM by CptTrips »

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #71 on: October 09, 2022, 02:10:56 PM »

Who is this colonel you're speaking of? And why are you making accusations towards him?

no he said he was gonna end it.  big difference.

my kids were fighting with each other. my lovely ex wife called me saying I had to do something.  I ended that feud, didn't kill any of them or blew up their houses.

46 ended the pipeline probably by pressuring Germany not to approve 2 and shut down 1.  what is the point of blowing up something not being used.

semp

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #72 on: October 09, 2022, 02:13:06 PM »

Eagler

colonel meet elfie, elfie meet Mr sanders.

semp

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #73 on: October 09, 2022, 02:31:33 PM »
Same as Chernobyl. Poor choices in maintenance, checks, and testing have consequences. They had already shut the active pipeline down for problems and they had let the new one sit fully loaded so it could develop its own problems with hydration plugs.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: October 09, 2022, 05:54:18 PM »
no he said he was gonna end it.  big difference.

46 ended the pipeline probably by pressuring Germany not to approve 2 and shut down 1.  what is the point of blowing up something not being used

semp

How else do you "end" a pipeline?

Pressure Germany to give up it's winter fuel supply? Russia shut down 1 in late August due to claimed maintenance issues and 2 hadn't been used yet other than pressurizing the pipeline. At that point, Germany was already staring winter fuel shortages right in the face. Before the lines were sabotaged.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.