Author Topic: Restting maps with less that 10 players online  (Read 2771 times)

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Restting maps with less that 10 players online
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2022, 12:02:17 AM »
Thanks Tyfoo.

I just asked a question if it was possible to not have the map be reset, based on what was happening when we had no players online.

Will not ask another question on these forums.

Best thing you have said in the whole thread.

You have a question/suggestion, just email it to Hitech

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2022, 12:08:57 AM »
This post is a sad expression of one players misinterpretation  to events that unfolded the night of 11/10 into the early morning hours of 11/11.

At 9pm CST bishops and rooks were throwing everything they had at the knights. A135 in particular stayed under heavy attack for al.ost 2 full hours having up to 40 players attacking a single base from the air and ground.

The LCA Renegades along with the help of the 490th BS took A27 which spawned into 135. This lead to a 16 base capture frenzy over the next 4 hrs. By the time Tropical Thunder  logged in the map was almost won. The fact that it was up to rooks to stop the reset at their worst time of day is not techwreck or anyone fault. It is what it is.....
« Last Edit: November 13, 2022, 01:51:37 AM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations."Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s? It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns"Diaster
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Offline capera

• Copper Member
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2022, 01:59:28 AM »
Best thing you have said in the whole thread.

You have a question/suggestion, just email it to Hitech

Thought this was a message board where members could ask questions or even, god forbid, express an opinion. Should of known this would be the reception from a question from me.

Thanks for reminding me why I do not post on these forums.

Cheers  :cheers:

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2022, 05:02:05 AM »
Just like any other time of day..... when numbers are skewed. Silly OP.

80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline molybdenum

• Nickel Member
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2022, 08:25:59 PM »
Capera and I absolutely do not get along, but I think his was a reasonable question. If it can't be done it can't be done but it would be better for ppl who care about map wins if it were.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2022, 01:05:39 PM »
Heaven forbid anyone express their opinions about how others play.  You're lucky they didn't call HT to whine or try and use the auto reporting algorithms against you.

I expose hypocrisy when I see it being displayed in game - sorry if that upsets you, but you cannot take the high road when you engage in actual negative petty behavior...

and language.. tsk.

Thought this was a message board where members could ask questions or even, god forbid, express an opinion. Should of known this would be the reception from a question from me.

Thanks for reminding me why I do not post on these forums.

Cheers  :cheers:
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798
Truth doesn't need exaggeration.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2022, 01:50:08 PM »
Heaven forbid anyone express their opinions about how others play.  You're lucky they didn't call HT to whine or try and use the auto reporting algorithms against you.

I expose hypocrisy when I see it being displayed in game - sorry if that upsets you, but you cannot take the high road when you engage in actual negative petty behavior...

and language.. tsk.

Great edit,  Shane, shi**ing on everyone before this exchange.

You were even attacking me when I wasn't involved in the fight that set you off. 

You need help. 
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
- THE DAMNED -
King of the Hill Champ Tour 219 - Win Percentage 100
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2022, 02:29:33 PM »
That screen shot was from hours later (I wasn't involved directly) and is merely to highlight the hypocrisy.

The 4 vs me you're referring to, was with your skwaddies around, my bad for thinking the pony was you - I should go check film.

Me calling out that 4 v 1 and then 99Karena humping my ankle when he wasn't even involved also speaks to the hypocrisy.  (do you see that comment about the 3 ganging on the 1?)

I can deal with the snowflakes, lol, just pointing out the blatant hypocrisy.  (what did you get muted for btw? lol)

Great edit,  Shane, shi**ing on everyone before this exchange.

You were even attacking me when I wasn't involved in the fight that set you off. 

You need help.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 02:31:04 PM by Shane »
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2022, 02:56:24 PM »
I would not advise people to play in traffic. Unless it's on a nimble motorcycle  :banana:
”It's a shame that he's gone, but the shame is entirely his”
HiTech 2 - Skyyr 0

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2022, 03:26:57 PM »
That screen shot was from hours later (I wasn't involved directly) and is merely to highlight the hypocrisy.

The 4 vs me you're referring to, was with your skwaddies around, my bad for thinking the pony was you - I should go check film.

Me calling out that 4 v 1 and then 99Karena humping my ankle when he wasn't even involved also speaks to the hypocrisy.  (do you see that comment about the 3 ganging on the 1?)

I can deal with the snowflakes, lol, just pointing out the blatant hypocrisy.  (what did you get muted for btw? lol)

You got impatient and waded into four lower cons.  I saw it on radar.  That was YOUR fault,  not theirs.

Airjer(k) mass reported me.   Used to be people got counter-muted for that but Hitech has been kinda busy.

Didn't matter.  I was off flying jets for 5 of the 7 days any way...
« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 06:04:16 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
- THE DAMNED -
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2022, 03:35:24 PM »
V - pay attention, lol. It's not so much about the situation or what I said, none of those 4 even replied to my comment....

it's about 99Karena humping my ankle and using that to mass report.  Yeah, it used to be an offense to abuse it, but you're right HT has better things to do which is why I don't even bother.

tl;dnr - 99Karena is a huge hypocrite that I will always expose.

You got impatient and waded into four lower cons.  I saw it in radar.  That was YOUR fault,  not theirs.

Airjerk mass reported me.   Used to be people got counter-muted for that but Hitech had been kinda busy.

Didn't matter.  I was off flying jets for 5 of the 7 days any way...

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2022, 05:07:09 PM »
Shane...

WTG for the verbal forum/in game azzkicking! you pretty much always make me laugh!! You have not ever once whined about getting shot down from fighting the horde of tards trying to get 1 kill from you. You never just rolled over and took Shany watermelon from the never-ending horde! And because of doing the same and knowing that it does take some very skillful fighting and you need nearly perfect and must have impeccable SA just to be able to RTB!
And I will say for a fact too that I've only seen you land far less than a dozen sorties!  (EDIT) And that's from knowing you in game you in game for the past 20 years!!! Starting for me in 2003... Because you really never gave a dam about rank or seeing your name in lights!!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 05:29:11 PM by Morpheus »
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2022, 05:28:26 PM »
Shane...

WTG for the verbal forum/in game azzkicking! you pretty much always make me laugh!! You have not ever once whined about getting shot down from fighting the horde of tards trying to get 1 kill from you. You never just rolled over and took Shany watermelon from the never-ending horde! And because of doing the same and knowing that it does take some very skillful fighting and you need nearly perfect and must have impeccable SA just to be able to RTB!
And I will say for a fact too that I've only seen you land far less than a dozen sorties!  Because you really never gave a dam about rank or seeing your name in lights!!
If this is tdgshane in game my experience with him is a little more toxic than yours.. He apparently has a problem how other people fly their planes if you do evasive maneuvers you will get accused of being a stick stirer . Why that gets under his saddle so much I have no idea.. And before someone starts spouting about how stick stiring wasn't a real thing I would also imagine that cutting your engine in the middle of a dog fight isn't either or half the things we do
« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 05:31:01 PM by scott66 »
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2022, 05:43:52 PM »
Dale,  can you lock this toejamshow?

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2022, 06:06:14 PM »
V - pay attention, lol. It's not so much about the situation or what I said, none of those 4 even replied to my comment....

it's about 99Karena humping my ankle and using that to mass report.  Yeah, it used to be an offense to abuse it, but you're right HT has better things to do which is why I don't even bother.

tl;dnr - 99Karena is a huge hypocrite that I will always expose.

I was in the process of wrecking Rudboi and you picked me.   I was on the losing side of that numbers game.   I didn't lose my chili,  I just went elsewhere rather than continue being gangtarded.   You do it, too.

Most guys in my squadron detune 200, BTW.   I'm the enforcer, not them.

99Capera is one of the good guys in this game for those paying attention...
« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 06:09:14 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
- THE DAMNED -