Author Topic: MULTIPLE BISHOP PLAYERS HAVE SWITCHED SIDES AND GONE AFK TO DRIVE ENY TO 29  (Read 1669 times)

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
Re: MULTIPLE BISHOP PLAYERS HAVE SWITCHED SIDES AND GONE AFK TO DRIVE ENY TO 29
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2022, 03:47:09 PM »
If you’re logging 15 hours a day that’s you’re first issue. Take a break Meta.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
If you’re logging 15 hours a day that’s you’re first issue. Take a break Meta.

In my defense i just spent 2 days in a behavior psych ward on covid lockdown  :salute

got out christmas day on my own recog and played the next 15 hours
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations."Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s? It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns"Diaster
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
The doctor said "Son we dont know what you are but your not crazy!"
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations."Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s? It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns"Diaster
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member

You’re. :grin:
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member

Did you get a second opinion?    :rofl    :aok
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
Did you get a second opinion?    :rofl    :aok

Have you logged into Aces High 3 today and lended your support for the game?
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
I've got a solution for these "change X" threads.

Y'all need to play just a little less.

My K/D drops so dramatically when I play for hours on end. Contrast that with today, first time in a week or so I've logged on in earnest. Took a Spit 9 up, bagged two kills (Lavochkin and Fw 190A-8, landed on the gear with half a right wing. Took a Spit 9 again, bagged 3 Lancasters, landed. Upped a Spit 8, bagged a Lancaster and ColMort's very gutsy little P-39D.
Don't think I've been shot down in the past 5 sorties, and I've bagged at least 3 aces' of kills.

It's way more enjoyable when you don't let it mess up your mindset. Just take a break, do something else, then come back with new tactics and an open mind.

+1. As Mandalorian would say, "This is The Way".

Been once in IL2 to test Bf110 w/ throttle malfunction since 23 December, no other sim activities. Brake makes good in anything except breathing.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
As I and several others have posted here numerous times, but still seems to be lost on many posting about ENY, it is night time Bishop logging out problem that hits us in the West hard.

I’ve gathered as much at this point, approximately 11pm-1230am (depending on day of the week) about 10-20 Bish (average is probably 12) players logout within about 10 mins of each other. I don’t know if most are close friends and all on East coast… Anyways, nearly every night this cuts the Bishop #’s in 30-50%, which results in Knights and Rook ENY jumping enormously since the MA population is 30-60 players when this occurs.

Some of you get it even though you don’t fly at those hours, others seem to be in a loop where it can be explained to them over and over and they still have some dumbarse things to comment.  :bhead
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
As I and several others have posted here numerous times, but still seems to be lost on many posting about ENY, it is night time Bishop logging out problem that hits us in the West hard.

I’ve gathered as much at this point, approximately 11pm-1230am (depending on day of the week) about 10-20 Bish (average is probably 12) players logout within about 10 mins of each other. I don’t know if most are close friends and all on East coast… Anyways, nearly every night this cuts the Bishop #’s in 30-50%, which results in Knights and Rook ENY jumping enormously since the MA population is 30-60 players when this occurs.

Some of you get it even though you don’t fly at those hours, others seem to be in a loop where it can be explained to them over and over and they still have some dumbarse things to comment.  :bhead

It seems to me that you are the one that "doesnt get it". Many of us here have explained why ENY is necessary, how it works, and suggested a number of ways for you to get around it. But you continue to complain about it even tho it is working as it should. Nobody has control of "a bunch of Bish logging off at the same time every night". It happens and you have to deal with it. They only way to change the way ENY is set up is to call Hitech and explain the situation to him, provide your data, and make a request for a change. Bringing it to the boards isnt going to get you anywhere.