Author Topic: Ukraine War Thread  (Read 7469 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Re: Ukraine War Thread
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2023, 09:11:35 AM »

It amazes me how former Reagan era Cold Warriors have been turned into KGB bootlicking "Useful Idiots" just because some talking-head on a certain cable news channel told them to.

I'm sure many Japanese and German soldiers didn't want to go fight and invade other countries.  That's irrelevant.  That didn't stop us from leveling Dresden and Berlin and Tokyo and shooting every German or Japanese soldier we could get a gun sight on until they unconditionally surrendered.

If they don't like that, the russian(spit) soldier should shoot their officers in the face and turn their tanks around and march on the Kremlin to free their own country instead of invading another country to enslave it. 

Eagler, I have two questions for you:

1.  Why do you feel russia(spit)  has the right to invade and enslave Ukraine?

2.  If Mexico invaded Texas, would you be so quick to suggest we negotiate away Texas to them to avoid any conflict?

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2023, 10:06:01 AM »
1. I never stated they did ..not sure anyone truly knows but putin and his leadership..sorry if I don't believe what's being spoon fed to the masses..but never agreed with the invasion

2. Not the same thing imo but if they did zero countries would have had to come to our aid

I don't think we should have been involved in one of the most corrupt governments in the world in 2014 nor since though

We are not the world's police or are we?

All you war mongers run down and sign up as a merc yet?

Now when peace is a bad word and endless warring is preferred by many

And then you get called a bootlicker by the armchair generals lol

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2023, 10:15:27 AM »
Name one government that is not corrupt.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2023, 10:19:21 AM »
2. Not the same thing imo but if they did zero countries would have had to come to our aid

By "not the same thing", do you mean that is too hard for you to answer?

I'm not asking what other countries would do.  You seem to have argued that Ukraine is being unreasonable by not being will to negotiate away 1/3 of their country just to avoid further conflict.

Would you negotiate away Texas just to avoid fighting?

Why should we help?

If you were walking down a street and looked over and saw a young girl getting raped in an ally, would you just shrug and keep on walking because it was none of your business?  Whata guy.

I wish the russian(spit) soldier a long and fruitful life.  As long as they stay in russia(spit).  The second they invade another country, I want them exterminated like insects.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2023, 10:25:02 AM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2023, 10:45:11 AM »
Didn't this start in 2014 when that election was overthrown by us?

I see a pattern here...

Some governments are more corrupt than others or they just don't hide it as well...

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2023, 10:54:22 AM »
Didn't this start in 2014 when that election was overthrown by us?

I see a pattern here...

Some governments are more corrupt than others or they just don't hide it as well...

Eagler

By your refusal to answer the readers can assume you would gladly negotiate away Texas to avoid any fighting.  Nor would you stop a young girl from being raped if you had to intervene.  Good to know where people stand.

I wasn't aware we staged an invasion of Ukraine in 2014.  Is there footage of this invasion on Youtube?

Oh, I think you are referring to this myth:

https://static.poder360.com.br/2022/02/2014-Coup-1.pdf

« Last Edit: February 09, 2023, 11:05:33 AM by CptTrips »

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2023, 11:12:44 AM »
Putins Russia is certainly not even close to the former soviet union. It's far more capitalistic and doing better than ever before. Trips, I'm curious why you never refer to Putins last decade of warnings to the UN about corruption on his border in Ukraine? Why is it Americans responsibility to protect corrupt business/NGOs associates in Ukraine that threaten Russia?
What kind of communist calls an armistice to celebrate Christimas? Imagine that. This entire situation is the fault of corrupt business leaders thinking they can do whatever the F they want. I mean they blamed him and his country for helping Trump win and embarrassed both nations with the dossier,which was blatantly false. Russia is the only country that I am aware of who exposed the leaders of DARPA who funded the covid bioweapon, which killed millions. I feel bad for those citizens over there, but don't act like Putin is doing this just to be doing this. You all say Putin wants to take over the world. How about Bilderberg? How about the WEF and the Great Reset? Who is claiming to be a world government now? How did they use their bioweapon and paid MSM to kill millions and shut down millions of businesses in the process? Sorry. But i will not defend the American government after it raided Lynia and Syria with drone strikes and removed their leader while pointing the finger at Russia. None of that bull crap represents me as an American citizen.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2023, 11:14:57 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2023, 11:15:44 AM »
guess the old ignore list is growing today.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2023, 11:36:08 AM »
Putins Russia is certainly not even close to the former soviet union. It's far more capitalistic and doing better than ever before. Trips, I'm curious why you never refer to Putins last decade of warnings to the UN about corruption on his border in Ukraine?

Wait.  The head of an organized crime kleptocracy is complaining about corruption?  LoL.

I'm sure there is corruption in Ukraine.  I'm sure there is corruption in russia(spit).  As long as they keep their troops in their respective national boundaries,   I hope they eventually work that out.

I didn't bother reading the rest of your Q-Anon dribble.

It is just amazing to watch Americans suck on Kremlin propaganda like there was a prize inside.

Ronald Reagan would spit on you.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2023, 11:40:51 AM by CptTrips »

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2023, 11:54:35 AM »
Wait.  The head of an organized crime kleptocracy is complaining about corruption?  LoL.

I'm sure there is corruption in Ukraine.  I'm sure there is corruption in russia(spit).  As long as they keep their troops in their respective national boundaries,   I hope they eventually work that out.

I didn't bother reading the rest of your Q-Anon dribble.

It is just amazing to watch Americans suck on Kremlin propaganda like there was a prize inside.

Ronald Reagan would spit on you.

You are a complete idiot. You calling everything you don't like "q-anon, or "Russian" propaganda, is why Ukraine is at war. Negligence and complete hypocrisy at its finest. If the "bold and intellegent" didn't select their dementia patient with the "largest voter fraud network in history". We wouldn't even be in this war.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2023, 12:05:13 PM »
You are a complete idiot. You calling everything you don't like "q-anon, or "Russian" propaganda, is why Ukraine is at war. Negligence and complete hypocrisy at its finest. If the "bold and intellegent" didn't select their dementia patient with the "largest voter fraud network in history". We wouldn't even be in this war.

Wow.  You have trouble concentrating.

There are no US forces fighting in Ukraine.  We are trying to help Ukraine stop them there so we don't have to fight them in the countries of our NATO allies.  Poland, Romania, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, etc, etc.  Those will be putin's (spit) next targets as he continues to try and expand out to the former Soviet Unions defensive perimeter.

No he will not stop with Ukraine.  Just like Chechnya, Gorgia, Crimea.  Just like Hitler with Poland, Austria, etc.  There is only one way to stop an expansionist dictator. 

« Last Edit: February 09, 2023, 12:07:41 PM by CptTrips »

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2023, 12:08:11 PM »
Wow.  You have trouble concentrating.

There are no US forces fighting in Ukraine.  We are trying to help Ukraine stop them there so we don't have to fight them in the countries of our NATO allies.  Poland, Romania, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, etc, etc.  Those will be putin's (spit) next targets as he continues to try and expand out the former Soviet Unions defensive perimeter.

No he will not stop with Ukraine.  Just like Chechnya, Gorgia, Crimea.  Just like Hitler with Poland, Austria, etc.  There is only one way to stop an expansionist dictator.

That is false. They have already stated they don't care about those countries, Ukraine is who they have a problem with and Ukraines leadership is failing to come to an agreement. They just want those sweet billions.

Is the Bilderberg WEF World government sponsored by the UN expansionist global takeover and agenda 2030? 🤔 tell me what's "freedom or American" about that.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2023, 12:13:25 PM »
That is false. They have already stated they don't care about those countries, Ukraine is who they have a problem with

Wait.  Are these the same guys who swore they weren't going to invade Ukraine last February?

You're basing your world view off Kremlin statements? 

LoL.

If Ronald Reagan were alive, he'd have a hocker with your name on it. ;)

Russian ambassador insists Kremlin has "no such plans" for invading Ukraine despite troop build-up

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/russia-ukraine-ambassador-anatoly-antonov-no-such-plans-invasion-face-the-nation/

But maybe the Kremlin is telling the truth this time.   :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
« Last Edit: February 09, 2023, 12:24:27 PM by CptTrips »

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2023, 12:40:23 PM »
Using your example CptTrips if Mexico invaded Texas to reclaim it would they then try to conquer all the remaining states if they took Texas?

Stupid silly comparison but you made it..

Do you think we should have been in Iraq or Afghanistan after 9/11? Stuck around 20 years then ran?

I feel for all the citizens and the soldiers thrust into yet another leadership created humanitarian crisis for most of their own profits

Eagler

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2023, 12:48:45 PM »
Wait.  Are these the same guys who swore they weren't going to invade Ukraine last February?

You're basing your world view off Kremlin statements? 

LoL.

If Ronald Reagan were alive, he'd have a hocker with your name on it. ;)

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/russia-ukraine-ambassador-anatoly-antonov-no-such-plans-invasion-face-the-nation/

But maybe the Kremlin is telling the truth this time.   :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

From your source.

Certainly something ticked them off and Putin said go in.

"We would like to put everything on the paper, we would like to see legally binding guarantees for Russian security," he said. "We sent our package of proposals, what should we do? We don't want to see next wave of expansion of NATO. We would like you not to use any eastern and central European countries, as well as Baltic states, to deploy their new weapons. We don't want INF missiles deployed in Europe."

After all, American politicians were making Russia the enemy by claiming they helped Trump win, while building weapons systems and expanding a global army on their border. We had a problem with that in Cuba after all.

Look, I don't claim to know everything about Russia. It's been a country for a long long time. They helped America gain its independence from the British. Now whose our ally and whose our enemy? See how it's interesting that things change. I don't believe Putin is the man that Western media makes him out to be. I do believe he's probably done some F Ed up stuff to gain and keep power. Russia has alwasy been brutal like that. But imagine being the leader of a country after the worst soviet empire in history and building it stronger than before without forcing your people into slavery by the state. Russia has come a long way. They don't want a world government ran by the current actual fascist/soviets want this world government, and neither do I.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2023, 01:01:35 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-