Author Topic: Updated 3 Unoffical Promo Videos  (Read 3092 times)

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
Re: Updated 3 Unoffical Promo Videos
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2023, 01:22:06 PM »
I'm surrounded with d**ks
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2023, 01:22:49 PM »
Dolby DEMANDED I removed it "right now" Thank him

Which he had a legal right to do so. It was the entirety of your response. I’m sure you could have just pm’d and worked it out. Maybe not.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2023, 01:39:08 PM »
Which he had a legal right to do so. It was the entirety of your response. I’m sure you could have just pm’d and worked it out. Maybe not.

He does, and I did. He flamed me up in the first post,... it's not like he gave me any time or an open gate. I don't bow to flamers. This is what the community has become? "Hey, those are my video clips, I'd appreciate if you get my permission" "Oh, sorry, I didn't know who here they belonged to, would you mind if I used your work?" No,.. he went into instant flame..,... "Take it down right now." My response wasn't childish, I bowed to the owner's wishes. Great, they are gone, he has that right, just like his video was removed for copyright infringement. . moving on. This is a lost cause. I would have had the same issue with Chalenger's sounds, which everyone pushed me to do. I was very particular to attempt to get permission, everyone saw that, I don't steal" someones else work intentionally. It was a good hearted thing with good intentions. Evidently, it's not worth my time to help. I'm not into the AOL Chat concept. Never was, never will be. He just kept carrying on with a smart mouth. In the past I LITERALLY spent more time helping others in the games, and producing progress, then I did flying. That's my attraction. Helping a game move along. This is the first time in 35 years someone stood up and beat me down for helping,... never has this happened before. So be it. His approach to a mistake was bit over the top for my blood. Not lifting a finger.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2023, 01:40:52 PM »
IN MY VERY FIRST POST, THE POST I STARTED

"Aces High 3 - Unofficial Promo Video
It's not all my work. Every clip used came from the work of someone in the AH community. I just compiled some into one."
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2023, 01:49:35 PM »
I was very particular to attempt to get permission, everyone saw that
I did see that, which is why I am particularly disappointed you made absolutely no attempt to get permission from myself. What made you decide that my consent was irrelevant?
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2023, 01:55:35 PM »
just like his video was removed for copyright infringement.
What-aboutism will not help your case, AND I can re-enable said "blocked in US" film should I choose.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 01:57:24 PM by LCADolby »
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2023, 02:05:23 PM »
I did see that, which is why I am particularly disappointed you made absolutely no attempt to get permission from myself. What made you decide that my consent was irrelevant?

DUDE,  people see ghost that are not there because they CHOOSE to see ghost that are not there. You read the situation backwards. How YOU see it is NOT how it happened. Had you not put the "remove it right now" comment, that told be you weren't going to give permission. Had i known WHO it belonged to I would have, just as I was trying to get consent from Chelenger's wife. I am ALL about copyrights, and everyone KNOWS that. You just saw something and went into instant flame. There was not a nice thing to respond to. You could have PMed me and discussed it, instead you wanted to vent in open air before you knew what my intent was,.. you assumed ALL OF IT. There are no ghost there. It's great great work, it was stunning to me, I would think it would be an honor they were used, WITH PERMISSION. You didn't just post saying "Hey those are mine" you jumped right ot "Remove them right now". You left no open door. great, you enforced copyrights, just like what was done to you. You should use Copyrights notices in your page and videos. I explained myself and you refused it.  Just like HT knew who did the sounds and logo and asked to have them,.. I do the same thing IF >IF< I know who to ask. I'm not going to debate with you until the world goes flat,.. YOU instantly made a demand and I followed it,.. it's that simple. Now if I were a true dk,. I would have said, too bad, using it anyway. I didn't,.. I bowed to your demand.  This is the most ridiculous conversation I've had with anyone for a long time. Others dind't care that I used theirs, you do,.. so be it. Done, over, movin on. Your rotten attitude is not worth my time, which makes your vids not worth using.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2023, 02:13:56 PM »
It's great great work, it was stunning to me, I would think it would be an honor they were used, WITH PERMISSION.
Correct, but you made no attempt to get my permission and failed to give credit.

This conversation has begun to circle 

Meeting Adjured
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2023, 02:16:52 PM »
Correct, but you made no attempt to get my permission and failed to give credit.

This conversation has begun to circle 

Meeting Adjured

What is your IQ 10? You never gave me one chance, do you know how to read? Has you not acted like a fool with panties in a wad I would have instantly gave you credit,.. others here didn't have the same "praise me" attitude. I'll adjourn in my post when I say so...you realty have a cognitive issue. Read my first reply. Had you chilled your smart mouth I would have instantly, you're not a god I should bow to on demand. You didn't even give me time to type your credit. Your mouth is how we ended up here., your mouth is why I didn't have time to type your credit. Others gave permission once I knew who it was, one even offered me his video to use,.. others offered me,.. you feel a need to be praised and worshiped over just stating you would like permission asked. Damn, if I asked for praise every time I did something in a game to progress it,... it would have never happened. Why don't YOU rewind and be more adult about it. Its was a mistake,... but,... your personality type is, you just want the last word, no matter how wrong you are. quit biting my ankle. You got what you wanted, now leave a dead horse lay,.. I'm sure everyone will thank you. Now the way you carried yourself, if I ever did get permission I want it in writing,.... no other way.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 03:51:11 PM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2023, 02:29:28 PM »
You took footage from some of my films. I'm right here, you could have taken the time to ask to use my footage.. You can take that down right now.

Then you need to make the video unable to be downloaded. Problem Solved.

If someone used my game footage I wouldn't have a problem with that at all.

The end goal is to promote the game. Not be a selfish .......
"Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you"---Betty

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2023, 02:38:46 PM »

My thoughts exactly. In fact I was honored to have some footage used.

Animl,

If you want any specific shots in VR just let me know. I can always hop into the MA and record some stuff for you. I'm sure many here would be happy to do the same.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 02:49:40 PM by Spikes »
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2023, 02:44:46 PM »

Ding ding ding!

Dolby should be happy his film was worthy not cry like a child it was used without his permission..

It is being used to try to build the game..what a tool

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2023, 03:20:31 PM »
Best I can end this with is,... it is what it is. Anything past this point is up to him. I'm not holding my breath, I have laundry to do.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 05:33:53 PM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2023, 03:37:10 PM »
I still have dozens of raw ah videos of anyone wants them. I have no time to do anything to them.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2023, 10:31:11 AM »
OK, i had to let the dust settle.
Stepping back in this thread was like putting my feet in my toilet.

I'm not sure it's worth the trouble, but nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Here's how I COULD deal with this.

1) Either Dolby grants us permission to use his great clips, and I would put ALL contributors names in visible credits OR
2) I'm going to defeat this situation, let people send me their videos to make a new one, and I'm going to beat other games disgruntled players to death with it.

It took me two weeks of work to go through and pick all the clips and arrange them exactly to the music. if you watched the video over, it's actually telling a short story of the game. It's not just clips piled into the music.

If the option is 2),...
If you'd like to send me videos there's 2 hooks.
1) At least one transfer of files needs to contain permission to use the files, in exchange I will put your name in credits on the last sequence, same as I offer Dolby. No one is special. Those whos files are used the most goes on top.

2) I don't have the time to figure out how people do this cinematic thing and do the video too. But, if no one else can I will try.

Here's how I pick what to use
#1 it must be crystal clear, no jitters, doesn't matter how cool the scene is, if is not clear I won't use it.
#2 No icons, I think someone said it can be done in viewing AH films, I'm so far out of the loop these days having been gone so long.
#3 it must look realistic, not exterior views jerking the plane around, work it like your a camera shot following.

Pick or make the coolest shots you can and send those to me. You saw what kind of shots I'm looking for, OR better. Scenarios and vehicle shots would be great too.

Those who want to send files, as long as they are not huge, zip them up and upload them to a server or I'll give you my email. I won't put any files in unless I have written permission. That's pretty easy since that's the only way we communicate. I'm not going to have the rug tanked out from under me again.

As far as Edger Winter copyrights, we're in the same biz, I've worked with him before. I can contact management and make my case to use his song, the others are copyright free. I don't know if anyone noticed, but just by chance, the video matched the music exactly.

If no one is up to it that's fine too. I have other hobbies.

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks