Author Topic: Updated 3 Unoffical Promo Videos  (Read 3094 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Re: Updated 3 Unoffical Promo Videos
« Reply #75 on: April 06, 2023, 09:41:42 PM »

Yeah.

Drugs.
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: April 07, 2023, 08:19:46 AM »
Yep, you're right,....absolute moron, and his little buddy Gilligan. I heard about the trouble these guys cause,.. it's not his first BBQ.

To quote a friend of mine "Poor guy (Animl) brought a water gun to a knife fight and then picked you of all people, to only get stuck in a phone booth with your evil ass".
You're right though, you're cooked.

Funny how he used copyright material for music, because his video was banned, doesn't credit anyone who helped him make video (my crew),..doesn't use the copyright option, yet wants my video about the game he claims to support, to be more about him then the game. <blank stare>

Talking of obsessions, I've addressed the music issue already, would you please exercise your ability to Read and stop clinging to this what-about-ism before you go blue in the face.
The people who are the pilots are credited in the video description for the Beta Cinematic, all you have to do is read. GMAN and MrRee/Deadstick, I credit these people because it's the only film I've made where people have been part of a semi-scripted film shoot and death scene for my film. They are credited in the video description so that they have the option whether or not they wanted anonymity.. One of my earlier films credit a player with "#######" because he didn't what to be identified. Should he change his mindf I cannot change the film credits, but I can change the video description.
99% of my films are directly from the Main Arena, I stopped and don't "credit" these MA pilots, because it looks like a chest thump for shooting them down. And in general, that is not what my films are about, my films are a celebration of AcesHigh.

What does "my crew" mean.. I don't have a crew, is it your crew, who are they?

If I used the copyright option on your vids you wouldn't currently have a channel, 3 strikes is all you get. By speaking to you directly you keep your channel to try again..
You made it about me, I have been trying to get you to understand that this is about asking permission.

I've got the two sorry mutts on ignore, so what ever they spew like petulant children, I don't see, nor care. I should have left them up just to watch his head explode.
That's fine. You can hide yourself from me but that only proves you don't keep your word, weren't you supposed to go and go "until the Earth goes flat"?

If I gave him credits in the video, he would make me pull it again because the text was too small, now he wants a full screen pic of himself and his little buddy Gilligan and his life story. In the biz, this is someone we avoid at all cost, with a star next to his name as a nusense. No one has time for amateur antics.
No, you  Do. Not. Have. Permission.

I'd pull it, because of that and only that.
You can go the extra mile and do all that nonsense if you like, but I am not asking for a fullscrean pic, nor have I hinted at it. Just remember Do. Not. Have. Permission. so I will pull it with extreme prejudice now.

I just returned to see what you posted,... and you're right. Didn't want anything to do with him on his entry, I've seen this frog fart in the water before. Now, watch the fool follow me thread to thread like a puppet on strings, a little yank and dancing starts.

You never wanted anything to do with me, only my film footage.
So I read that a few times and what you're saying is that should I decide I pull your strings and you'll dance for me.. greaaaat.
I'll prepare a sick-bag. No one want to see the geriatric dance..

Anyway lets not forget that Animl failed to ask for most of the footage he was intending to use.
Infact I'd hedge a small wager that none of it was asked for before it was posted here and I happened across the video.

When denied access to my footage after failing to inform me of his usage of my footage, Animl showed himself to flip to immediate insults than to seek negotiation, create bizarre claims out of thin air, purposefully stay ignorant of statements made that refute his claim and create false truths and ludicrous statements to push his loony-toony narrative.

Animl clearly is not a man to go into any agreement with. So I say to all my fellow creators of integrity;

DO NOT ALLOW ANIML THE SATISFACTION OF USING ANY OF YOUR WELL MADE AND HARD WORKED FOR FOOTAGE. EVER.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #77 on: April 07, 2023, 10:03:45 AM »
Blah blah blah..
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #78 on: April 07, 2023, 10:49:08 AM »
once you see it you can't unsee it.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #79 on: April 07, 2023, 10:51:12 AM »

I had to sit back and laugh at that one.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #80 on: April 07, 2023, 02:07:01 PM »
Aren't your films like 10 years old dolby?

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #81 on: April 07, 2023, 02:34:03 PM »
Aren't your films like 10 years old dolby?

Eagler

Even I know that's weak bait.. Go again.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #82 on: April 07, 2023, 03:31:14 PM »
Your 109 training series seems to be but I see some newer ones

I do appreciate the exposure you provided with those

I enjoy just about all ah yt vids

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #83 on: April 07, 2023, 07:00:44 PM »

:rofl     :aok
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #84 on: April 08, 2023, 10:42:13 AM »
This logo is at the bottom of the credits in about 90% of the movies and concerts you've ever seen.
I'm not clueless. We don't have time for the uncooperative, no matter how good their work is.

https://iatse.net

"Sometimes you eat the bar, sometimes the bar eats you."
Life is about choices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uJVKYsEfmY&t=5s

« Last Edit: April 08, 2023, 11:24:49 AM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #85 on: April 08, 2023, 12:21:19 PM »
"I never wanted any of your work anyway!"