Author Topic: Updated 3 Unoffical Promo Videos  (Read 3094 times)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
Re: Updated 3 Unoffical Promo Videos
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2023, 11:46:22 AM »
I do not consent to you using my work.

:salute
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2023, 12:01:43 PM »
I do not consent to you using my work.

:salute

Good, you made your negative mark, now go about your way. We're trying to do something positive for the game. There's a lot of other files out there, and people willing to take part.

You have your rights to exploit, so be it. No one had any malice intent, nor rob you of your credit. It's all in your head. If you think I'm going to beg you miscalculated. You won't be doing that again.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2023, 12:23:39 PM »
I will mess around with my files this weekend and see what I can send.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2023, 12:43:06 PM »
If you want any of my films I have, they are mostly FSO.

DLO52 has some great footage as well.
"Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you"---Betty

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Online nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2023, 01:01:29 PM »
Shane has tons of fight files.

I don't...I suck
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2023, 01:05:00 PM »
Good, you made your negative mark, now go about your way. We're trying to do something positive for the game. There's a lot of other files out there, and people willing to take part.

You have your rights to exploit, so be it. No one had any malice intent, nor rob you of your credit. It's all in your head. If you think I'm going to beg you miscalculated. You won't be doing that again.

I do not require you or anyone else to beg.
My films already serve a positive purpose for the game.
I hope you can learn that your exchanges with me are how you go about getting what you want.

I chose to bring this to you directly, here in front of everyone because a lessor person would have just used YouTube's tools to have your channel quietly copystriked 6 times over those 3 films you posted and have your entire channel shut down, leaving you none the wiser what happened or who did it.

Even though you burned all your bridges with me, I wish you good luck in creating a film that fully completes the vision you have to bring players to AcesHigh.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2023, 01:05:15 PM »
Shane has tons of fight files.

I don't...I suck

LOL I always get a kick out of you. I suck too.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2023, 01:12:25 PM »
ULTactus (BTPage on message board) has many excellent videos.  I'd bet he'd be OK with using footage.

Example:

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2023, 01:22:52 PM »
I do not require you or anyone else to beg.
My films already serve a positive purpose for the game.
I hope you can learn that your exchanges with me are how you go about getting what you want.

I chose to bring this to you directly, here in front of everyone because a lessor person would have just used YouTube's tools to have your channel quietly copystriked 6 times over those 3 films you posted and have your entire channel shut down, leaving you none the wiser what happened or who did it.

Even though you burned all your bridges with me, I wish you good luck in creating a film that fully completes the vision you have to bring players to AcesHigh.

Dude, YOU started the mess, and YOU made it a public display,.. Don't you ever threaten me with recourse again with what you were deciding to do to affect me. You burned the bridge in your entire radical approach and instant demands. You burned MY bridge buddy. You're just a grain of sand on a beach. You could have handled it MUCH differently, as in PMs, YOU chose NOT TO, you chose to try to make an ars of me in public. You will never be my friend. It backfired.

If you have nothing positive to ad, just leave it alone. I am not going to pander to temper tantrums and rudeness, or someone publicly kicking sht in my face. I'm sorry I took your files without asking, but you handled it as poor as could be.

No one is impressed with your behavior on the matter. So have your last word, as you will, and be done with it.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 01:26:14 PM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2023, 01:23:46 PM »
ULTactus (BTPage on message board) has many excellent videos.  I'd bet he'd be OK with using footage.

Example:

Thanks Brooke, you're such a long time gem.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2023, 01:25:06 PM »

Example:

damn, too bad he has Icons on.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2023, 01:43:17 PM »
Dude, YOU started the mess, and YOU made it a public display,.. Don't you ever threaten me with recourse again with what you were deciding to do to affect me. You burned the bridge in your entire radical approach and instant demands. You burned MY bridge buddy. You're just a grain of sand on a beach. You could have handled it MUCH differently, as in PMs, YOU chose NOT TO, you chose to try to make an ars of me in public. You will never be my friend. It backfired.

If you have nothing positive to ad, just leave it alone. I am not going to pander to temper tantrums and rudeness, or someone publicly kicking sht in my face. I'm sorry I took your files without asking, but you handled it as poor as could be.

No one is impressed with your behavior on the matter. So have your last word, as you will, and be done with it.

I started this mess? You took my work without asking or crediting me and my fellow film makers, then you decided to go on a tirade questioning my cognitive ability and IQ because I told you to take your film down.. Oh please

Re-read your posts directed at me and compare and contrast the tone, you'll find that you are the one having the "Tantrums and Rudeness".
I think you're an embarrassing and delusional read and you made an arse out of yourself with no effort from me..

I hope the way you have conversed with me doesn't discourage others from dealing with you, after all I genuinely think you mean well.

JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2023, 02:10:41 PM »
I started this mess? You took my work without asking or crediting me and my fellow film makers, then you decided to go on a tirade questioning my cognitive ability and IQ because I told you to take your film down.. Oh please

Re-read your posts directed at me and compare and contrast the tone, you'll find that you are the one having the "Tantrums and Rudeness".
I think you're an embarrassing and delusional read and you made an arse out of yourself with no effort from me..

I hope the way you have conversed with me doesn't discourage others from dealing with you, after all I genuinely think you mean well.

Word
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Online nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2023, 02:31:52 PM »
Dolby just shut it.
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2023, 02:39:50 PM »
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals