Author Topic: Suggestion to Dale  (Read 2769 times)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
Re: Suggestion to Dale
« Reply #75 on: April 05, 2023, 08:38:31 AM »
I do my best to answer all emails and calls. I have no idea why yours did not get answered.

HiTech

He also stated that he thought he got permission from me to use my footage in his recent film. I'd hazard an opinion that this sending of an Email was also in his imagination.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #76 on: April 05, 2023, 09:30:22 AM »
He also stated that he thought he got permission from me to use my footage in his recent film. I'd hazard an opinion that this sending of an Email was also in his imagination.

Dude, you're obsessive. You said no, it was taken down, and you just go on and on and on. Get over it, it was a mistake.... kinda like you thought you could put just any song in your video yep, you don't want to talk about that. Such a hypocrite. So done with your obnoxious drivel. But you're not. I'll prolly hear about it 2 yrs from now. You have one goal,.. to run around doing your best to make me look bad. I get it, I got it..... your point has been over-made. Here we are in yet another thread with you biting my ankles. Find something to do. You wore out your welcome with me.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2023, 09:34:25 AM »
I hope you are as hard on yourself when you make a single mistake as you are anyone else.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #78 on: April 05, 2023, 09:50:38 AM »
I do my best to answer all emails and calls. I have no idea why yours did not get answered.

HiTech

Dale, ..it's ok, I don't really even care about that other stuff. I was just kicking the bee hive in the comment...I'm just glad to you see made an appearance and you're still with us. We really needed that.

It was about FMOD and Chalengers bank files and question about FMOD, I talked to FMOD, it's a no go. I think I used the info link.

You know me, I've got ideas. And prolly too much time on my hands this time of year. Hang tough, peaks and valleys. :) <S>
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #79 on: April 05, 2023, 10:02:11 AM »
I hope you are as hard on yourself when you make a single mistake as you are anyone else.

I suggest you go and read his messages in this thread and his film thread again before you begin to stick your neck out too far.

A number of people are already seeing the warning signs and red flags.

That said, if you want to join Eagler and noppop as one of his.. er.. "followers" or "supporters" that's fine by me, just don't expect anyone else to take anything you say from this moment onwards with any seriousness or credibility.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 10:04:34 AM by LCADolby »
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #80 on: April 05, 2023, 10:34:47 AM »
I suggest you go and read his messages in this thread and his film thread again before you begin to stick your neck out too far.

That said, if you want to join Eagler and noppop as one of his.. er.. "followers" or "supporters" that's fine by me, just don't expect anyone else to take anything you say from this moment onwards with any seriousness or credibility.

Grow up already,.. my god. a lot more important then your rants right now.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline Rebel28

• Copper Member
« Reply #81 on: April 05, 2023, 10:37:51 AM »
Oh my, it was not my intention to raise a 6 page bash on AH, or to compare other games here. It was a suggestion to encourage past players to get back into AH with an incentive of 2 weeks. If they stay it’s a win. If they don’t it would at least raise the numbers in the MA, for the ones here that are complaining about low numbers.

If you took the time to look at my join date you would see when I started with AH. If you check the stats you will see the last time I flew in the MA was 2019. I say the MA because I and the others of our past squad still fly in the Training Area with Morphine, an old friend and trainer. We do this when he is able to make it, and gives us time to catch up on life.
One of the main reasons the Squad left was that we were a P-51 fighter group and got tired of ENY kicking in when we were in the middle of a Squad night. Moving to one of the other options we no longer have this problem.

I don’t think it is fair to try to compare AH to other options each has its own merits and flaws. Some for fun factor others for realism. Each person has to decide how they want to invest their own time and money.
Reb28 
4th Fighter Group
~ The Gunslingers ~

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #82 on: April 05, 2023, 10:44:57 AM »
Oh my, it was not my intention to raise a 6 page bash on AH, or to compare other games here. It was a suggestion to encourage past players to get back into AH with an incentive of 2 weeks. If they stay it’s a win. If they don’t it would at least raise the numbers in the MA, for the ones here that are complaining about low numbers.

If you took the time to look at my join date you would see when I started with AH. If you check the stats you will see the last time I flew in the MA was 2019. I say the MA because I and the others of our past squad still fly in the Training Area with Morphine, an old friend and trainer. We do this when he is able to make it, and gives us time to catch up on life.
One of the main reasons the Squad left was that we were a P-51 fighter group and got tired of ENY kicking in when we were in the middle of a Squad night. Moving to one of the other options we no longer have this problem.

I don’t think it is fair to try to compare AH to other options each has its own merits and flaws. Some for fun factor others for realism. Each person has to decide how they want to invest their own time and money.
Reb28

hey do this in every thread that has to do with the future of the game. You're just another victim.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #83 on: April 05, 2023, 10:50:00 AM »

He's obviously an emotionally unstable whack-job.

He wasn't successful trying to take Challengers work and present as his own, so he switched targets to videos.

Maybe he should try creating his own content instead of feeding off of others like a parasite.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #84 on: April 05, 2023, 10:52:30 AM »

Reb28

+1 on your OP. 

I think reactivating previous players is the best path to higher numbers.  They are the generation that have the most affinity to AH's unique style.
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #85 on: April 05, 2023, 10:57:33 AM »
One of the main reasons the Squad left was that we were a P-51 fighter group and got tired of ENY kicking in when we were in the middle of a Squad night.

Was the Pony Bravo not an option? It's ENY is quite high, and it's a very capable fighter. Also the 4th FG did fly P47s you weren't locked into PonyDs

The consumer compares AH to the other options whether it's fair or not, however does the average flight sim consumer know of AH's existence when comparing?
I know from experience that in conversation people are able to name a number of other flight sims, but very rarely AH.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #86 on: April 05, 2023, 11:53:38 AM »

Lol

Not a follower whatever you think that is I just found it incredibly immature you whined about him using your precious films in an attempt to improve subscribers

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #87 on: April 05, 2023, 12:24:27 PM »
Lol

Not a follower whatever you think that is I just found it incredibly immature you whined about him using your precious films in an attempt to improve subscribers

Eagler

There is nothing stopping him or you or anyone else posting links directly to my or any other AcesHigh film in an attempt to improve AcesHigh's subscribers.

:ahand
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #88 on: April 05, 2023, 12:51:32 PM »
I think we can dispel the myth of who does and does not read the forums.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #89 on: April 05, 2023, 12:53:46 PM »
This is off the rails.