Author Topic: That last 1.5 years  (Read 9454 times)

Offline PanosGR

• Nickel Member
Re: That last 1.5 years
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2023, 12:52:27 PM »
 :salute

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2023, 02:03:06 PM »
Sounds like you've had a horrible run HT. Hope it all gets better for you soon. As for your surgery, cardiac things are nothing to sneeze at but I've known several people that had this same procedure including my father. Things that killed our grandparents - - they got stuff for that now. Hope that goes ok too. Keep us updated.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2023, 02:17:33 PM »
Once you see it, you can never again unsee it. Changes your complete perspective on some people.

Some my friends also did not believe/understand until I played them some recordings I had made.

HiTech

My kids didn't believe she was cheating until they heard some of the recordings I'd made. Her brother and mother don't believe me and refuse to look at any of the evidence I gathered (almost 75 gigs worth). Only they can fix their level of stupidity and willing blindness.

I've watched hundreds of hours of videos on YouTube by prominent psychologists like Dr Les Carter, Dr Todd Grande, Dr Ross Rosenberg and Dr Ramani Durvahsula. They might as well have a picture of my wife next to them as they talk about narcissism because it all fits.

You aren't wrong about once you see it, you can never unsee it and it does change how you view people and their words/actions.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline BigR

• Silver Member
« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2023, 05:55:26 PM »

Dale, HTC has provided literally 2 decades of entertainment and fun for me. I am still having fun. I look forward to new content when you are able, but the most important thing is that you get healthy. Take your time. All the best to you and good luck with your surgery!

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2023, 06:02:27 PM »
<S> Dale!

Makes me wanna get the ole X52 out and sign back up even more!

Best wishes on healing in all aspects!
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2023, 06:22:50 PM »
I am sorry if you feel like you owe anyone here an apology or explanation.

If there's anyone here who has a phd in getting back up, it's you. 

I appreciate you, am thankful for decades of enjoyment that you've shared with all of us.

I hope you give yourself sufficient grace to take good care of yourself without guilt. 🙏❤🙏

<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline rvflyer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #66 on: April 06, 2023, 06:43:25 PM »
Life gets better after a divorce, I am living proof. Sorry for the medical problems and the loss of your mom. The loss of parents is devastating, I have lost both but time does make the hurt less and less.
Tour 70 2005 to present

Offline MDStampf93

• Nickel Member
« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2023, 06:51:48 PM »
<S> Dale!

Do it  :aok
MDStampf - JG11 'Sonderstaffel'
Sgt Stampfli, USMC

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline rvflyer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #68 on: April 06, 2023, 06:52:24 PM »

Damn Dale..... boy do I feel like an arse.  I have not been near as hard as many, but I have said some negative things about the game. I have been supporting this game since I signed up... unbroken, for many years now. I was actually considering closing my account. I have not been flying very much at all. After hearing your story, and completely understanding how these things can go through experience...... I am not going anywhere. I'll keep my account open even if I am not flying.

Hope the health side goes as good as the part about getting full custody of the kids. Get yourself lined out.... we'll be here.

Thanks for posting about your personal trials and tribulations. I know that must be difficult for you. It sure explains a lot though. Stay strong!

Get the 38 in the air miss seeing it.
Tour 70 2005 to present

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #69 on: April 06, 2023, 06:54:42 PM »
<S> Dale!

Cya at FSO tomorrow. :)
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline iikie

• Zinc Member
« Reply #70 on: April 06, 2023, 07:12:39 PM »
After a court battle I was awarded custody of my 2 children also... 43 years ago. Did the single parent thing for 5 years and had a pretty good time. Married again for 30 years until my second wife died from cancer.
Keep your chin up and do what you have to.
We will still be around when you get the time brother.
Slaxer

Offline toddbobe

• Nickel Member
« Reply #71 on: April 06, 2023, 07:18:39 PM »
HiTech:

Im sure I speak for the entire player base when I say that if there is anything we can do to help you and or the game please let us know, we understand and stand with you.. and will be willing to help.
I want to let you know that your creation here was my therapy when I had great family issues. So I am in your debt.

My family sufferers from AAA also, every male member of the family has it and must seek treatment. You will be ok, it isnt fun, but you will be ok.

Stay strong... we got your 6!

ToddBobe

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: April 06, 2023, 08:26:07 PM »
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #73 on: April 06, 2023, 08:29:07 PM »
<S>

Hang in there!

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: April 06, 2023, 11:00:47 PM »
Best Wishes Dale with your kids and Open Heart Surgery that really sucks take it from someone who went through it and the healing time. Just remember that pillow they give ya when ya have to sneeze or cough use it! I had my open heart back in 2017 and til this day I still sleep with that pillow more as a comfort feeling than anything else.

Molsman/Larry
Molsman, Crazy8s , Crazyman
JG11, DerWanderZirkus, -The Flying Clowns-