Author Topic: +600 kills in bombers for tour 280  (Read 1714 times)

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
Re: +600 kills in bombers for tour 280
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2023, 09:58:29 PM »
Mouses rule

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2023, 03:48:01 AM »
I am maneuvering from the guns themselves using rudder (A or D) while rapidly climbing or diving by using Alt-X after typing in the climb rate using dot speed or shift-X after manually using the mouse. Then it's a matter of knowing which gun positions to switch to for the best shots. Tens of thousands of reps over the years with lazer precision with a mouse dialed in leaves a few folks thinking I use some kind of aimbot :x

The patience comes with understanding the game. I can single handedly influence how a map plays for a few hours if I try hard enough. Last month my primary focus was to put myself in as many engagements as possible.
LOL   reminds me of a song?   "Got 600 kills, but 'Biotch'aka fine time....I aint one"  Ok, sometimes,maybe 1 or 2 of those kills :bhead... usually SCREAM, ITS A TRAP.  Why is it SO HARD, to just let you do what you do?  15 minutes the other day...just to wind up with you saying,"Par I was just then, wishing a Nik1 would!" :bhead   :rofl   You are Number 1....AKMill is Number 2...!  Bombers-Knit side...check roster!  88 is active... check roster.  Finetime is bombers...Its a Trap...AKmill is in 88...RUN AWAY!!!! :bolt: Damn I love you fellers!!!!! :rock
« Last Edit: June 03, 2023, 03:52:16 AM by 1stpar3 »
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2023, 09:55:42 AM »
I think you’ve just gained few new personalities that will need shade accounts.  :D
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2023, 02:16:50 PM »
I think you’ve just gained few new personalities that will need shade accounts.  :D
  :aok my alter-ego's complete me :banana:

It's all about the show.

https://youtu.be/jY-mq51xIGU

Becoming something larger than myself. It adds to the experience. Whether you love me or hate me, everyone knows who FIN3TIME is and what you can expect.

Really hoping to add 1 more account by the end of the summer. 3 will maximize the potential. I've done 4 a few times and it's unmanageable

« Last Edit: June 03, 2023, 02:59:50 PM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2023, 02:18:32 PM »
LOL   reminds me of a song?   "Got 600 kills, but 'Biotch'aka fine time....I aint one"  Ok, sometimes,maybe 1 or 2 of those kills :bhead... usually SCREAM, ITS A TRAP.  Why is it SO HARD, to just let you do what you do?  15 minutes the other day...just to wind up with you saying,"Par I was just then, wishing a Nik1 would!" :bhead   :rofl   You are Number 1....AKMill is Number 2...!  Bombers-Knit side...check roster!  88 is active... check roster.  Finetime is bombers...Its a Trap...AKmill is in 88...RUN AWAY!!!! :bolt: Damn I love you fellers!!!!! :rock
Par your one of my all time favorites brother 👊

"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2023, 03:28:15 PM »
  :aok my alter-ego's complete me :banana:

It's all about the show.

https://youtu.be/jY-mq51xIGU

Becoming something larger than myself. It adds to the experience. Whether you love me or hate me, everyone knows who FIN3TIME is and what you can expect.

Really hoping to add 1 more account by the end of the summer. 3 will maximize the potential. I've done 4 a few times and it's unmanageable

I’m clairvoyant.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2023, 04:18:12 AM »
#3 bombtarg for the month reporting in /flex
Wait! WHAT? #3 Bombtarg?   Who was #2 and 3?  Did I make the cut?  I have hate mail enough, to put up a fight for the Top Place..surely!???? :aok
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2023, 04:42:45 AM »
Par your one of my all time favorites brother 👊
As I told you before!!!  You had me, at "Lancasters can pull an Immelmann and totally swat you out of the sky?"   BWDelta, "Yup! That Bastage! Wait till you come around Cobia..or Nikle5(spelling?)  You know I love you! :kiss:                                             "That was 9 years ago and you can fly around him yet. There's spot in/on the yard(front) that stays wet..on certain nights when his mood is right. By that dark path..you can hear Par screaming TRAP and hear an OG laugh!"   

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2023, 10:19:12 AM »
I would like to thank every one of my kills for helping me get here this month :cheers:

Couldn't have done it without you :neener: :bolt:

Couldn't have done it without some serious hackage you mean.    :noid :bolt:
« Last Edit: June 05, 2023, 10:26:43 AM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2023, 10:24:51 AM »
Gotta throw this in………the other night I watched you (FIN3TIME) doing your thing, and I was impressed.  Even joined in for two or three sorties against you. 
Didn’t matter if it was one , two, four fighters going against you, you consistently got two or three kills before they finally got your last bomber.  Once I had you spiraling down, a kill for me I thought, and POOF! I was back in the tower.   :rofl
Each engagement I had against you, no matter my approach angle (doesn’t help that I used some very poor tactics, it was fun), I had at least one of my engine smoking when I would head for my base.
Keep having fun, mERv.

He's not that hard to kill if you come in from high six and offset slightly.  You'll need to be doing about 440+ in a Mustang.  Lay those. 50s out front and boom.

Then as you duck under him stay flat, turn a tiny bit so he has to switch guns.   You get out of range before he can track you.

My KD over him is pretty good.   The only time I die is when I'm impatient or fail to kill one on the first pass then decide to make another run.    50/50 in that case.
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2023, 12:34:47 PM »
Couldn't have done it without some serious hackage you mean.    :noid :bolt:
I appreciate that kind of compliment V <S>

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2023, 01:54:17 PM »
I appreciate that kind of compliment V <S>

I'm sure you couldn't have achieved anything close to those numbers. (legit)
Maybe make some of your fantastic kills on film for us to see.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2023, 04:02:39 PM »
I'm sure you couldn't have achieved anything close to those numbers. (legit)
Maybe make some of your fantastic kills on film for us to see.

Coogan

I hate to say it, but he is that good. Like "999000" he flies through the thickest of battles every flight with no care as to whether he gets shot down or returns to base. His whole game revolves around dumping as many bombs in the general area of the target and then shooting down as many fighters he can that jump on him thinking, like all other bombers under 5k, they are easy pickins'.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2023, 04:21:52 PM »
I hate to say it, but he is that good. Like "999000" he flies through the thickest of battles every flight with no care as to whether he gets shot down or returns to base. His whole game revolves around dumping as many bombs in the general area of the target and then shooting down as many fighters he can that jump on him thinking, like all other bombers under 5k, they are easy pickins'.

He is easy pickings if you attack him the way I said above.   Low alt BUFFs are the best target in this game.
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline haggerty

• Silver Member
      • Facebook
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2023, 05:40:28 PM »
He is easy pickings if you attack him the way I said above.   Low alt BUFFs are the best target in this game.

I find he can't hit at all if you treat him like auto ack and are constantly changing your direction.  As soon as you stop alternating your path you are insta killed, definitely need cannon birds to do damage while moving.
-Ninja250, -Spectre, -UBerHAGS, -FieroGT, -Haggerty, -Hellcat -Misawa, -Gloom -Nobunaga -Cobrakai