Author Topic: Titanic  (Read 4329 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Titanic
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2023, 06:21:06 PM »
It’s being reported US did detect an implosion about the time communications were lost. The tail cone was found about 600 yards off the bow.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2023, 10:07:04 PM »
Yeah, it's more and more clear to me by how much the media is covering this, that this is a "look here but don't look there" distraction, given all the other events that happened this week that are way more important to the American public, and are surely detrimental to the larger powers. This story is taking a lot of air time and isn't really "big news". My spidy senses are tingling about the timing of this and the amount of air time it's getting muffeling out the more important news.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2023, 10:08:37 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2023, 08:26:03 AM »
Yeah, it's more and more clear to me by how much the media is covering this, that this is a "look here but don't look there" distraction, given all the other events that happened this week that are way more important to the American public, and are surely detrimental to the larger powers. This story is taking a lot of air time and isn't really "big news". My spidy senses are tingling about the timing of this and the amount of air time it's getting muffeling out the more important news.

:rolleyes:

It's a conspiracy.  Imagine that. 
Maybe even the guys in the sub were in on it? 
Maybe there never was a sub?  Do you personally know any of those people exist?
Maybe it was an inside job?
Were there any chem-trials over the site at the time?
An Italian satellite overhead at the time?
Maybe someone on the sub had dirt on someone important?

Maybe.  Just maybe.
Do your own research.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2023, 08:36:54 AM »

:rolleyes:

It's a conspiracy.  Imagine that. 
Maybe even the guys in the sub were in on it? 
Maybe there never was a sub?  Do you personally know any of those people exist?
Maybe it was an inside job?
Were there any chem-trials over the site at the time?
An Italian satellite overhead at the time?
Maybe someone on the sub had dirt on someone important?

Maybe.  Just maybe.
Do your own research.

The amount of media this is getting for something that's not really that big of a story speaks volumes. Not saying it didn't happen. Just that it's a great excuse to use as a distraction for this week's more important news stories that they would rather not have that much attention on.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2023, 08:51:36 AM »
You should have stayed in Mallorca longer.  :cool:

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2023, 08:55:08 AM »
The amount of media this is getting for something that's not really that big of a story speaks volumes. Not saying it didn't happen. Just that it's a great excuse to use as a distraction for this week's more important news stories that they would rather not have that much attention on.

Same thing with that Malaysian airliner that vanished.

Or the soccer team trapped in the cave in Thailand.

It's not a conspiracy as much as you enjoy them.  It is simply human nature.  People are interested in the topic. 

You've posted in this topic.  It must be interesting to you.  Why would you expect other people to not be interested?
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2023, 09:05:22 AM »
Same thing with that Malaysian airliner that vanished.

Or the soccer team trapped in the cave in Thailand.

It's not a conspiracy as much as you enjoy them.  It is simply human nature.  People are interested in the topic. 

You've posted in this topic.  It must be interesting to you.  Why would you expect other people to not be interested?

They are interested because the media is shoving it down everyone's throats. Even Fox News shows were giving this story like 30 minutes to the hour. Not to mention, they already knew the damn thing blew up, but kept the suspense going for 3 days long enough to muffle the real news stories and testimonials this week. Sure is convenient. Just saying.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2023, 09:14:38 AM »
They are interested because the media is shoving it down everyone's throats. Even Fox News shows were giving this story like 30 minutes to the hour. Not to mention, they already knew the damn thing blew up, but kept the suspense going for 3 days long enough to muffle the real news stories and testimonials this week. Sure is convenient. Just saying.

can you post a story that is being ignored?
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2023, 09:25:01 AM »

If it failed to get them views, they would stop in a second. 

If they stopped too soon, viewers would switch to the other channel to see the latest on those rich people, trapped in complete darkness, crammed together in a tiny tin can, slowly running out of oxygen, banging on the hull hoping someone would hear them.  (Or at least people were thinking at the time.)  Of course that is a human interest story.

There is no conspiracy.  They are trying to make money by attracting views to things that people are interested in (at the moment). 

That's Capitalism.  They are filling a market desire.  You're for Capitalism, right?

Now, I think the coverage is a bit much.  Not as bad as the Malaysian airliner story, but I quickly lost interest.  However, all I see is media grasping for views to make money on advertising.  Not some vast Reptilian Illuminati conspiracy.

I get it, dude.  Conspiracies are a lot more fun.  Real or not.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2023, 09:45:30 AM by CptTrips »

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2023, 10:01:28 AM »
If it failed to get them views, they would stop in a second. 

If they stopped too soon, viewers would switch to the other channel to see the latest on those rich people, trapped in complete darkness, crammed together in a tiny tin can, slowly running out of oxygen, banging on the hull hoping someone would hear them.  (Or at least people were thinking at the time.)  Of course that is a human interest story.

There is no conspiracy.  They are trying to make money by attracting views to things that people are interested in (at the moment). 

That's Capitalism.  They are filling a market desire.  You're for Capitalism, right?

Now, I think the coverage is a bit much.  Not as bad as the Malaysian airliner story, but I quickly lost interest.  However, all I see is media grasping for views to make money on advertising.  Not some vast Reptilian Illuminati conspiracy.

I get it, dude.  Conspiracies are a lot more fun.  Real or not.

Rich people trapped was a lie. They died instantly after 2 hours and it should have been known based on the Navy reports. Instead, once again they played peoples emotions. Capitalism? sure. MSM over playing to muffle more serius news that embarrassed the intellegnece agencies and their corruption, absolutely. No one would even know about this event if the media wasn't all over it. Another shiny object to dangle infront of the masses. Then you throw in all the "poorly made" BS, and you have all of these people digging deeper into "why". It's a great distraction during a very important week in Washington, that's all I'm saying. It's not a conspiracy, it's just the truth.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2023, 10:13:12 AM »
The truth is somewhere in between.

Is the mainstream malignancy on a quest for profits? Sure.

Is the mainstream malignancy also directing the attention of the masses where they and their cohorts want it? Of course.

Does the mainstream malignancy support a specific agenda, and attempt to drive the masses toward it? Absolutely.

Is the mainstream malignancy using certain news stories as a distraction from other things? Certainly.

Is there profit for the mainstream malignancy in manipulating the masses, as an added bonus? No doubt.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Online Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2023, 10:52:18 AM »
At least the corrupt CEO went down with the ship
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2023, 11:02:41 AM »
It's not a conspiracy, it's just the truth.

Are you saying the media is intentionally giving this story more weight to avoid covering other issues for political reasons?

That is a conspiracy.  You are claiming a conspiracy to use this event as concealment.  That their coverage is politically motivated and not because people find the story interesting (for a while).

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2023, 11:42:21 AM »
Are you saying the media is intentionally giving this story more weight to avoid covering other issues for political reasons?

That is a conspiracy.  You are claiming a conspiracy to use this event as concealment.  That their coverage is politically motivated and not because people find the story interesting (for a while).

If you want to call it a "conspiracy".

It should be readily apparent to anyone paying attention that the mainstream malignancy has a very obvious agenda. One need only look at the amount of coverage given to both sides of any significant story. Or to how any number of stories are "reported" and/or "portrayed". That the mainstream malignancy is gleefully willing to pass on covering certain stories that do not suit their agenda, and to fluff stories that distract from things contrary to their agenda, is no secret. Even the Founding Fathers commented on that 200-240 years ago.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2023, 11:50:41 AM »
If you want to call it a "conspiracy".

It should be readily apparent to anyone paying attention that the mainstream malignancy has a very obvious agenda. One need only look at the amount of coverage given to both sides of any significant story. Or to how any number of stories are "reported" and/or "portrayed". That the mainstream malignancy is gleefully willing to pass on covering certain stories that do not suit their agenda, and to fluff stories that distract from things contrary to their agenda, is no secret. Even the Founding Fathers commented on that 200-240 years ago.

So you are saying that every media platform including FOX NEWS has all decided to excessively cover this, not because it is getting them views, but as part of a multi-corporation conspiracy to hide <insert random fever dream>?