Author Topic: Ignore List  (Read 1514 times)

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
Ignore List
« on: June 28, 2023, 09:12:54 AM »
You know there is an "Ignore List" function on the forum, for those that get tired of the same old diatribe from the same individual. :aok
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
Re: Ignore List
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2023, 10:36:30 AM »
Yes and decided to start using it right today, for a reason undisclosed and vague...     :D

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2023, 11:06:06 AM »
I like to stand in the pocket no matter who is talking or what's being talked about. I don't live in a socially convenient world outside of Aces High and I don't try to escape social inconveniences when passing thru. If a man has something to say imma read it. If i disagree I will say my peace.

For my haters if you haven't already do be sure and add me to your list. I would hate for you to go through another one of my bbs escapades unwillingly  :neener: :x :rock

Although you won't escape me entirely if your still a paying member and active contributer to this great game  :salute

I'll run into you eventually and send you back to tower at your earliest inconvenience. My toon gunners live off of whines and accusations :cheers:
« Last Edit: June 28, 2023, 11:10:47 AM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2023, 11:43:13 AM »
You are not going to be in my list, I find many of your postings interesting or amusing.

Offline Blinky

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2023, 12:44:31 PM »
I used to have a knack for hittin' that liquid rage then trying to bully people into the Duel Arena. (for fun fights)  It works a bit actually... Can't imagine how many people blocked me over the years. Ironically though, never really had issues with any player. Always MODS being idiots or taking sides. Only problem I've ever had, was with POS mods. And 1 particular old player named Dr. Death. Hated that guy lol
"See, decide, attack, reverse." - Erich Hartmann

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2023, 12:52:19 PM »
And 1 particular old player named Dr. Death. Hated that guy lol

That guy  :rofl. I actually had a squad with that guy one time
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline Blinky

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2023, 12:59:00 PM »
That guy  :rofl. I actually had a squad with that guy one time

Dude anyime I'd see two P-47's in the totally tubular stratosphere, Id instantly know it was Death and Messiah (Messiah was always a cool guy, just flew with Death) and it was almost like seeing actual enemies. I always knew it wouldn't go well, and the Death would have something to say lol. Looking back, i'd probably of liked him as I got older lol.
"See, decide, attack, reverse." - Erich Hartmann

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2023, 04:11:59 PM »
You know there is an "Ignore List" function on the forum, for those that get tired of the same old diatribe from the same individual. :aok

..... and it works very well. I have 3 on it. No one that has posted so far....  :D
« Last Edit: June 28, 2023, 04:13:59 PM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline SNO

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2023, 06:26:37 PM »

..... and it works very well. I have 3 on it. No one that has posted so far....  :D

No wonder you never reply to me  :furious
☩Schnee☩
Jagdgeschwader 11

Das-Beste-kommt-erst-noch

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2023, 07:32:11 PM »
I just wish we had a perma-squelch list in game. I hate having to squelch CGAR (or any other armchair admiral who insists on tying in ALL CAPS all the time) every time I fly in the MA.
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline Mayhem

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2023, 09:45:00 PM »
I just wish we had a perma-squelch list in game.

:aok :rock :aok
"Destination anywhere! So Far Gone, I'm almost There."
The Damned! (Est. 1988) Damned if we do - No fun if we don't!

Offline Mayhem

• Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2023, 10:53:01 PM »
BtW with a xkeys, stream deck, and other macro keypads you can make a single button execute a mute script.  :evil:

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2023, 10:58:47 PM »
:aok :rock :aok

I could write you one in an afternoon, but I suspect Hitech would ban me for life. ;)
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Mayhem

• Nickel Member
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2023, 11:46:21 PM »
I could write you one in an afternoon, but I suspect Hitech would ban me for life. ;)

Umm for writing a script for AH maybe.

But for writing a macro script for your stream deck, x-keys, joystick (those that have the functionality) and such, I don't think so.

The problem is, is it really worth it? I mean how many names are you going put on your mute list? 3? maybe 10 max.

I've macrod a mute list into my joystick (CH) and my xkeys but I never got more than 2 or 3 names on my list and most of them got banned all on their own or left because the community showed them the door. Now taking into account changes require editing files and/or flashing firmware and it just isn't really worth it for me, now that I have a streamdeck it's a lot easier but honestly I don't see ever using it for such.

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2023, 12:08:23 AM »
Umm for writing a script for AH maybe.

But for writing a macro script for your stream deck, x-keys, joystick (those that have the functionality) and such, I don't think so.

I was talking about software.  I had started it a while back, but yeah, why bother.

It wouldn't be hard.  Look up Win32.SendInput.
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.