Author Topic: Stepping back  (Read 1402 times)

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
Re: Stepping back
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2023, 04:20:21 PM »

Well, he didn't lie and accuse you of making "50 posts" in a DCS thread slamming AH and HT.  Yet when called out on his lie won't admit it and can't provide the link.

That's enough to make anyone a blood enemy of mine.

You mean like when you accused me of stealing Challenges sounds? Like that? You got what you ask for. Don’t ask for it and I won’t deliver. Life is that easy. But don’t suddenly play innocent. I’m no push-over. Just let me be and all will be well.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2023, 04:22:15 PM »
You mean like when you accused me of stealing Challenges sounds? Like that? You got what you ask for. Don’t ask for it and I won’t deliver. Life is that easy. But don’t suddenly play innocent. I’m no push-over. Just let me be and all will be well.

Which came first?

Would you like to look it up or would you like me to embarrass you?

When it's on, its' on like Donkey Kong.
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2023, 04:25:13 PM »
Wait for it,…wait for it,..CapTrips in the next 10 min. We all know the constant routine pattern. Lock thread #4 same people, same tears.

Leave you be?

You continually call down the thunder and then cry when you get struck.

When you "Step back", please make sure you are near a high drop off.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2023, 04:36:00 PM »
I would like to make point that I do not consider Animl my enemy. He is most definitely his own though.

Dude! Your complaint about that stupid test video required 1 (one) sentence, not 54 in 5 threads, the rest got locked because of you two. Everyone told you and you to stop.  it was done the first 5 seconds of your first post. It really wasn’t that important to me.. If you keep bagging me about it I will keep biting back, harder. Just finally let it go and stop acting like my enemy and I won’t treat you like one. I treat ppl like they treat me. Enough is enough already. Everyone is tired if it. Write it down on paper and burn it, time to move on
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2023, 04:40:44 PM »
Dude! Your complaint about that stupid test video required 1 (one) sentence, not 54 in 5 threads, the rest got locked because of you two. Everyone told you and you to stop.  it was done the first 5 seconds of your first post. It really wasn’t that important to me.. If you keep bagging me about it I will keep biting back, harder. Just finally let it go and stop acting like my enemy and I won’t treat you like one. I treat ppl like they treat me. Enough is enough already. Everyone is tired if it. Write it down on paper and burn it, time to move on

You find that like yet of me making 50 posts on a DCS thread bashing AH and HT?

Still can't find it?