Author Topic: HQRUS  (Read 318 times)

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
HQRUS
« on: July 04, 2023, 11:36:22 PM »
So I took away the map from one country for 2 1/2 hours on 4th of July evening

It's not like yall didn't have a 5 minute drive to HQ. Would have taken 7 boxes each time I dropped it. I was nice and left the Barracks full up at those flak bases for ya  :aok

So I lead a campaign that lead to the capture of 38% of Bishop countries...  :neener:

It's not like yall didn't have the opportunity to log in earlier and defend them. So you think your entitled to log in and have all the luxuries AH has to offer? Last I checked these wars are running 24/7/365  :rock

It all lead to the greatest furball between 3 countries in a long time with a super short flight time to the action. Everybody touched A45 tonight. Everything was thrown into that pot. I think at one point I saw 6 Tiger2's in and around that base. Hell at least a dozen or two gvs from bish and rooks with 20-30 planes from all sides in that airspace. Airjer out there in a JU-87 in the middle of hell holding it down. Cue in those 88's making it rain knit and Rook aircraft parts. Rud3boi racking up ace sortie after ace sortie. It was glorious. It was chaotic. It was pure madness.  :cheers:

Happy 4th everyone
<S>
« Last Edit: July 05, 2023, 12:49:29 AM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
Re: HQRUS
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2023, 12:33:26 AM »

"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2023, 12:49:49 AM »
Think of me as Zorg from the 5th element  :bolt:

Priest Vito Cornelius
I try to serve life. But you only...seem to want to destroy it.

Zorg
"Oh, Father, you're so wrong. Let me explain. [closes office door, places an empty glass on desk] Life, which you so nobly serve, comes from destruction, disorder and chaos. Take this empty glass. Here it is, peaceful, serene and boring. But if it is [Pushes glass off table] destroyed... [robot cleaners move to clean broken glass] Look at all these little things. So busy now. Notice how each one is useful. What a lovely ballet ensues, so full of form and color. Now, think about all those people that created them. Technicians, engineers, hundreds of people who'll be able to feed their children tonight so those children can grow up big and strong and have little teeny weeny children of their own, and so on and so forth. Thus, adding to the great chain... of life. [Desk prepares a glass of water and a bowl of fruit] You see, Father, by creating a little destruction, I'm actually encouraging life. In reality, you and I are in the same business. Cheers."

I don't know about everyone, as to how they felt about Bish HQ being down for a couple hour? At least there wasn't the same "Gnashing of Teeth" as in the past!  Seems that, we which remain just say,"Looky we playing DCS....how hard?" :neener:  It was a shock to a couple of newer guys, but didnt hinder a great evening in Aces High.  I didnt hear a single gripe about it..was odd, but appreciated! If that makes sense? :rock Communication was abundant!   Amid all the "Cheating Accusations", it was a breath of fresh air!  :cheers:

But, HQ.

One player with multiple accounts and insane gunnery decides to take city down, and then HQ. Over and over. So a team that has less than 50% of its own bases has to defend itself on both fronts with high alt invisible bad guys salivating and waiting.

That is NOT what will keep this game interesting.

Opinions?

Anything that causes players to leave the game should be suspect. I heard that a player hunting down another player only to grief them was cause for expulsion. Maybe its time to push out a player who thinks he controls ALL game play as well.
  :rofl :ahand
« Last Edit: July 05, 2023, 12:57:03 AM by mERv »

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2023, 03:47:13 AM »
Dang it! Wish I could have been there!  Not like I wouldnt have yelled, "Bombers are a TRAP! Run away!" for a few hours! :bolt: Still sounds like you kicked up a Yellow Jacket nest :rofl  Just cause I don't try and fondle ya, dont mean I dont love ya.  That came out weird..didnt it ?  :devil :rofl 
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2023, 06:37:10 AM »
Dang it! Wish I could have been there!  Not like I wouldnt have yelled, "Bombers are a TRAP! Run away!" for a few hours! :bolt: Still sounds like you kicked up a Yellow Jacket nest :rofl  Just cause I don't try and fondle ya, dont mean I dont love ya.  That came out weird..didnt it ?  :devil :rofl
👊 💪  :salute

Offline Bopgun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2023, 06:51:36 AM »
When I get my butt back in game I’m gonna have to go on a Finetime hunt. Last time I ran out into your full set I was swatted away far to easy
Ingame: StepSis

Stuck in the Washing Machine!

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2023, 07:09:04 AM »
When I get my butt back in game I’m gonna have to go on a Finetime hunt. Last time I ran out into your full set I was swatted away far to easy
+1

You are missed  :aok hope all is well and a speedy return

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2023, 09:08:01 AM »
Great fight there. Love those kind of fights.  Got merv once, he got me twice. Got a 51 in an A20. Died alot and had a blast. Must have been an hour or better. Think I got one in a field gun when the fighter hanger was down..

Good times !!
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline Frodo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2023, 09:14:02 AM »
It was fun. A small version of a furball from the old days.  :cheers: :old:

JG11 

TEAMWORK IS ESSENTIAL....IT GIVES THE ENEMY SOMEONE ELSE TO SHOOT AT.