Author Topic: never used to complain about this...  (Read 3960 times)

Offline molybdenum

• Nickel Member
never used to complain about this...
« on: July 04, 2023, 07:04:27 PM »
But, HQ.

One player with multiple accounts and insane gunnery decides to take city down, and then HQ. Over and over. So a team that has less than 50% of its own bases has to defend itself on both fronts with high alt invisible bad guys salivating and waiting.

That is NOT what will keep this game interesting.

Opinions?

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Re: never used to complain about this...
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2023, 07:12:24 PM »

The multiple accounts thing is a bit of a red-herring isn't it? Unless you are saying he runs them on opposing teams?
If they are both running on the same team, I don't see any difference than if his kid was on the computer next to him in his office.
I don't see how he could be allowed to run them on  different team simultaneously.

Surely HT know he has multiple accounts and is OK with it.  HE has never hidden the fact on these boards.

But, I've never seen a bomber be able to defend from two different directions simultaneously.  Go get him as a team.  Surly two coordinating experienced guns can take him down working together.
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline molybdenum

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2023, 07:41:25 PM »
The multiple accounts thing is a bit of a red-herring isn't it? Unless you are saying he runs them on opposing teams?
If they are both running on the same team, I don't see any difference than if his kid was on the computer next to him in his office.
I don't see how he could be allowed to run them on  different team simultaneously.

Surely HT know he has multiple accounts and is OK with it.  HE has never hidden the fact on these boards.

But, I've never seen a bomber be able to defend from two different directions simultaneously.  Go get him as a team.  Surly two coordinating experienced guns can take him down working together.

No, he's always on the same team. I'm not implying spying or anything of that ilk.

Going to abandon this thread in support of the previous HQ one because it predates this and has many posts aligned with what I believe. Read those.
But bottom line is just because you CAN do something, doesn't mean you SHOULD do something.  Why hurt community for personal gratification? It's just the 25k Tempest pilot pouncing on easy prey for self vs team in a different setting.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2023, 07:55:53 PM »
No, he's always on the same team. I'm not implying spying or anything of that ilk.

Going to abandon this thread in support of the previous HQ one because it predates this and has many posts aligned with what I believe. Read those.
But bottom line is just because you CAN do something, doesn't mean you SHOULD do something.  Why hurt community for personal gratification? It's just the 25k Tempest pilot pouncing on easy prey for self vs team in a different setting.

I'm just trying to write these down....

1.  No bombing of anything the enemy would get mad at losing.
2.  No flying perk planes.
3.  Fugi would like to say they shouldn't be allowed in GV because it hurts the game for them to be on the ground and not in there air.
4.  No taking over CV when you have higher rank.
5.  No vulching
6.  No picking
7.  Nothing other than 1v1 engagements.  When is doubt ask, "Mother may I?"
8.  One account per houshold because HTC is making too much money already.
9.  No HO.  A HO is usually define as anything forward of their 3-9 line.

... Cum'on.  Lets get it to 10 and send it in to Letterman.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2023, 08:33:43 PM »
Moly, you fly off the map to avoid enemies.

This is how you look complaining about what other players do.

Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2023, 08:58:17 PM »

it's a sight to behold. Being ambidextrous and all  :banana:
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2023, 09:34:41 PM »
Eventually Hitech will address Fin3times antics......I hope. Again just because a person CAN do a thing, they have to decide if they SHOULD do a thing. Evidently Fin3time believes he he can AND should screw everyone else. Im not spending $15 a month guarding HQ against some AzzClown who can bring a half dozen buffs to target on his own.

As for CptTrips his points are total irrelevant as he no longer plays the game and is only here to cause trouble.

Anything that causes players to leave the game should be suspect. I heard that a player hunting down another player only to grief them was cause for expulsion. Maybe its time to push out a player who thinks he controls ALL game play as well.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2023, 09:36:14 PM »
As for CptTrips his points are total irrelevant as he no longer plays the game and is only here to cause trouble.

Which you define as anytime someone has an opinion different from yours.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2023, 09:42:24 PM »
Anything that causes players to leave the game should be suspect. I heard that a player hunting down another player only to grief them was cause for expulsion. Maybe its time to push out a player who thinks he controls ALL game play as well.

Wait.  What?  You want to ban a player for exercising the code Hitech designed and wrote?

You are really that delusional to think Hitech designed and wrote that code and then would ban anyone who uses it?

You think that makes logical sense?

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2023, 09:42:47 PM »
... who can bring a half dozen buffs to target on his own.

Target rich environment. Oh no!  :cool:

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2023, 09:52:21 PM »
Seems a little on the whiny side since while FT, et al were rampaging on the bish strats, (riftval map, bish strats located sw) bish chose not to defend them at all, instead preferring to furball with rooks (which continued despite the strats being wasted.)   

Bish had two uncapturable bases within a sector to the strats at 3k.  FT, et all were going in between 3k and 6k staying out of the strat puffy acks.

Numbers were fairly even across the board, but the bish were being subject to a beatdown by knits/rooks to that 40% bases left.  Knits have been in this bucket several times over the past few months (but without the salt of leveled strats.)

Again, bish had equitable numbers during all this and chose to furball - their dollar, unlike in mornings when bish outnumber the other two combined and typically go all-in vs one side for overwhelming hordevantage.

As you sow, so shall you reap.  Fixing mornings may fix evenings if players only regulated themselves, lollolol, right?

Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2023, 09:52:53 PM »

In reality Fugi wants bombers removed from the game.  There is nothing they can hit that he won't eventually call "ruining his fun." 

He has said many times in the past about wanting to somehow force GV players out of GV because this is a FLIGHT sim!

I bet Fugi would prefer both bombers and GV be removed.  I bet that would do wonders for the game.

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2023, 10:43:52 PM »
I think it’s fair to point out that his multiple personalities cancel out is two accounts.

He posted a video of it in a cafe. Muscle memory is something to remember. He actually helped me realize how to do some better stuff in my buff guns. He’s not invincible, he’s just tediously difficult.

Seems to me it’s the difficulty that’s the problem for most people.  :joystick:

He’s also a bit kooky. I wish he was cheating so I had an excuse. If it thought he was a cheater I wouldn’t engage him and yet I do. Best method is to find one or two wingmen to help all of you hit him at once .
« Last Edit: July 04, 2023, 10:47:48 PM by Dadtallica »
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2023, 11:23:36 PM »
I think it’s fair to point out that his multiple personalities cancel out is two accounts.

He posted a video of it in a cafe. Muscle memory is something to remember. He actually helped me realize how to do some better stuff in my buff guns. He’s not invincible, he’s just tediously difficult.

He’s also a bit kooky. I wish he was cheating so I had an excuse. If it thought he was a cheater I wouldn’t engage him and yet I do. Best method is to find one or two wingmen to help all of you hit him at once .
+1

« Last Edit: July 04, 2023, 11:35:13 PM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2023, 04:00:17 AM »

+1  If I know it is him...I am screaming "Its a trap!!!!!"  Folk still saddle up on his six  :bhead   He isnt invincible, he is just THAT GOOD!  I kill him pretty often....

Now FineTime? You know I love ya? YES..I might get one of yas....and once i know who ye be, I run away!  Don't you dare bring up that recent, "Wish a Nik1 would incident"! :bhead  My point was...you can be got.  Especially if you choose to attack the formation you arent focussed on.   I miss seeing TUNES1,2,3,4 and 5...........Talk about a BEAST!
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain