Author Topic: Nobody beats The Wiz  (Read 711 times)

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
Nobody beats The Wiz
« on: July 02, 2023, 03:37:30 PM »
https://youtu.be/dKShR7ngndU

To those who suffer at my game play...

According to them if I dominate in bomber guns I'm cheating using an aimbot :joystick:

If I dominate a front they whine that I use more than one account.  :airplane:

If I keep the HQ down for hours on end I am ruining their fun and ability to play in the MA :noid

Squirm my little bishies and fighter jocks squirm hahahahaha :rofl

:bolt:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2023, 03:42:08 PM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
Re: Nobody beats The Wiz
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2023, 03:40:17 PM »

For my haters if you haven't already do be sure and add me to your list. I would hate for you to go through another one of my bbs escapades unwillingly  :neener: :x :rock

Although you won't escape me entirely if your still a paying member and active contributer to this great game  :salute

I'll run into you eventually and send you back to tower at your earliest inconvenience. My toon gunners live off of whines and accusations :cheers:
  :banana:
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2023, 03:44:12 PM »
Oh, the irony.
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2023, 03:58:00 PM »
Oh, the irony.

I know, so much for doing it for the war effort!  LOL!!!!

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2023, 04:05:48 PM »

That's not even half of it.
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2023, 04:07:16 PM »

https://youtu.be/ItUECpFi9_s

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2023, 04:25:27 PM »

Why don't you guys just tell HT you don't like his strategic target design?

« Last Edit: July 02, 2023, 04:27:44 PM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2023, 08:23:43 AM »
Been reading all these post about Strat attacks, 2 accounts, aimbots, hacks, etc etc. The issue I see that really exist is the HATRED each country has for the other 2. That really drives more of the lose of new players than anything else, and drives part of the issues being expressed.

There was a time in this game when you got shot down, you saluted your opponent, then upped a new plane to try and defeat them. Most of the time now, it leads to accusations of cheating, or at a minimum an ignoring of your opponent. We should be trying to get back to the FUN friendly skies. And yes I know, I'm as guilty as the next person.  :rock
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2023, 09:50:48 AM »
No,

All the hate coming from the bishop minority and the lack of policing your own "buddies" hate they spew on 200 has incited this waaaaar haha 👊 💪

It's a game and I'm playing the game within the game  :bolt:

See between players like us we do exactly what your talking about. We salute each other and carry healthy conversations on 200 pre, during, and post engagements.

The problem has always been the same toxic players that stir hate. Bet your bottom dollar I'm always going to fight fire with fire and laugh the entire time behind the screen. I've done it your way and here we are. The only reason it's such a big deal is because I make an impact that resonates like waves on the ocean  :rofl :x

All my "bragging" has always been to poke and trigger my haters. Who cares what I do? It's a game. I just enjoy making it a little more than that. Making personal? Your fellow countrymen do that I just add my sauce to the mix.

This is a grown man's game. We all got thick skin to some degree. I've settled it in my mind this game will never be what it could or should be on every level. It is what it is and I make the best of it everytime I log into this game.  :salute

This ain't the country club this is AH3 in the main arena.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2023, 09:57:45 AM by mERv »

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2023, 10:37:19 AM »
Sounds like  your trying to be a big fish in a little pond, lol.

You are partially correct however, we do have some toxic players on the bish side. What you fail to admit to is there are toxic players on all 3 countries. As to "the lack of policing your own "buddies" hate they spew on 200" how, pray tell is that to be done?? You mention the hate that many have for you and your 2 accounts, and yet you intentionally fan the flames.

I accept the fact you have already justified your actions in  your own mind, and that is your prerogative. I just disagree with you, I think your actions are detrimental to the game, but it is not for me to implement corrective action. That is in HT's corner.

When you show up at one of our bases, I will up and defend, up to a point. When the "Death Star" (as some have referred to it) kicks in I usually either move to another base or log. I have no intention of playing that scenario. I don't begrudge your skills in the guns or your kills, but at some point that becomes boring to me, and I don't play the game to be bored.  :salute
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2023, 10:41:03 AM »
I think your actions are detrimental to the game

He is hurting the game by playing it exactly the way HT intended?

Did HT hurt the game by designing it that way?

How can you have one and not the other?
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2023, 10:43:54 AM »
He is hurting the game by playing it exactly the way HT intended?

Did HT hurt the game by designing it that way?

How can you have one and not the other?

What ever..... :rolleyes:
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2023, 10:44:31 AM »

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2023, 10:54:21 AM »
We covered most of this in that other thread about boring players killing game because of them being incapable of policing themselves - and it needs HT to step in with sticks (levers.)   :noid

Q.E.D.^2  :banana:

Q.E.D.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2023, 11:00:28 AM »
We covered most of this in that other thread about boring players killing game because of them being incapable of policing themselves - and it needs HT to step in with sticks (levers.)   :noid

Q.E.D.^2  :banana:

So what exactly should HT do?

Just make the same mistake he did with AWACS?  Make it worse?  Lose more bomber pilots? 

How about this compromise?  Add more flak, remove goons too close and remove AWACS dar?

You might even convince Lusche to come back again. ;)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2023, 11:07:20 AM by CptTrips »