Author Topic: never used to complain about this...  (Read 3909 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Re: never used to complain about this...
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2023, 01:04:16 PM »
Also with Fugi, Old and Lazerr. Weird...

I think it's weirder that more players aren't defending a fellow player being attacked by a self-appointed lynch mob who think players who don't play the way they want should be banned.

Next time, it might you they want to ban when you don't obey.

Even weirder is why HTC is leaving a customer to hang.  Why are they letting a customer get attacked by a mob who think they should be the ones to decide how other plays enjoy their $15.  Why haven't they stopped the harassment and stated MErv was in no violation of the rules and is free to play as he chooses?  Is it a good look for potential customers to see a player attacked and threatened with banning for playing the game exactly as the owner designed and implemented it?  And everyone standing by and letting him get attacked including the company?

Don't like his bragging?  Understandable.  Don't like him dropping your strat?  Then shoot him down. I hate self-appointed dictators who want to try and bully players into flying the way they want.  And I don't have much use for weak people who allow bullying to go on without stepping up and putting a stop to it.   

HT might need to adjust settings.  That's normal.  I assumed he reviewed and approve the current settings.  If they need to be tweaked, fine.  That's how software works.  But until then, whatever configuration is currently in place, any player is free to play anyway they chose within the HTC rules.  If Merv wants to bomb strat 6 times a day, he is free to do so.  If you don't like it, you are free to shoot him down.  That is also part of the game. 

Merv is not responsible for the downtimes Hitech set.  And fugi and his ilk are not in-charge of telling anyone how they can play the game.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2023, 01:07:31 PM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2023, 01:28:44 PM »
One thing seems to unite all public internet platform. Was it a combat/flight sim, forum, game or whatever with more than handful of participants, there is always The Elite, self-declared elite in their ivory towers. They are normally long-time users, who think they have rights to tell others what everyone has to do while looking down to noobies and less skillful ones.

They are often just fine and even helpful, as long as your dance to their music and agree in everything, but if you happen to disagree in something, have a different opinion or even worse, propose something what is outside their bubble, well...     

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2023, 02:11:28 PM »

I think it's weirder that more players aren't defending a fellow player being attacked by a self-appointed lynch mob who think players who don't play the way they want should be banned.

Next time, it might you they want to ban when you don't obey.

Even weirder is why HTC is leaving a customer to hang.  Why are they letting a customer get attacked by a mob who think they should be the ones to decide how other plays enjoy their $15.  Why haven't they stopped the harassment and stated MErv was in no violation of the rules and is free to play as he chooses?  Is it a good look for potential customers to see a player attacked and threatened with banning for playing the game exactly as the owner designed and implemented it?  And everyone standing by and letting him get attacked including the company?

Don't like his bragging?  Understandable.  Don't like him dropping your strat?  Then shoot him down. I hate self-appointed dictators who want to try and bully players into flying the way they want.  And I don't have much use for weak people who allow bullying to go on without stepping up and putting a stop to it.   

HT might need to adjust settings.  That's normal.  I assumed he reviewed and approve the current settings.  If they need to be tweaked, fine.  That's how software works.  But until then, whatever configuration is currently in place, any player is free to play anyway they chose within the HTC rules.  If Merv wants to bomb strat 6 times a day, he is free to do so.  If you don't like it, you are free to shoot him down.  That is also part of the game. 

Merv is not responsible for the downtimes Hitech set.  And fugi and his ilk are not in-charge of telling anyone how they can play the game.

It's all good Capt. Trips this has been going on for close to a decade. Ht made the changes and they are here to stay. The few who have complained recently fight a losing battle. Once I get off work I'll share a few links to threads from the past about HQ. This stuff today aint nuffin. What's funny is those who complained about it then and demanded change or they would leave ended up leaving anyways....
« Last Edit: July 06, 2023, 03:19:54 PM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2023, 03:14:53 PM »
LOL same ole song and dance.

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2023, 05:56:36 PM »

It's all good Capt. Trips this has been going on for close to a decade. Ht made the changes and they are here to stay. The few who have complained recently fight a losing battle. Once I get off work I'll share a few links to threads from the past about HQ. This stuff today aint nuffin. What's funny is those who complained about it then and demanded change or they would leave ended up leaving anyways....

When do you have time for work?
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2023, 11:22:15 PM »

When do you have time for work?
:x

Great running into you tonight. nice kill <S>
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2023, 10:44:38 AM »
:x

Great running into you tonight. nice kill <S>

I felt pretty good about it too!  :salute
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2023, 03:58:03 PM »
Whenever I bombed HQ down, I would walk around in a chute to cap them up when the landed.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2023, 05:58:11 PM »
In reality Fugi wants bombers removed from the game.  There is nothing they can hit that he won't eventually call "ruining his fun." 

He has said many times in the past about wanting to somehow force GV players out of GV because this is a FLIGHT sim!

I bet Fugi would prefer both bombers and GV be removed.  I bet that would do wonders for the game.

You may be right but that doesn't mean your not an Azzclown.
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes
http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/113th_Lucky_Strikes

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2023, 06:25:17 PM »
You may be right but that doesn't mean your not an Azzclown.

This place is full of Azzclowns.

In a kingdom of Azzclowns, I'd rather be the one that is right.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2023, 10:38:49 PM »
Waitwaitwait...  Moly is complaining because someone's using tactics he doesn't like/considers cheap to keep strats down and wants HT to fix it?

Wow, that was a good belly laugh.  Thank you for that.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2023, 12:10:56 AM »
Waitwaitwait...  Moly is complaining because someone's using tactics he doesn't like/considers cheap to keep strats down and wants HT to fix it?

Wow, that was a good belly laugh.  Thank you for that.

Wiley.
:cheers:

He also told me in a private chat that what I did was an actual sin towards God and man and he meant it  :aok

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2023, 12:58:45 AM »

He also told me in a private chat that what I did was an actual sin towards God and man and he meant it  :aok

That guy can be a consistent source of mirth.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2023, 05:13:19 AM »

:banana:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2023, 08:16:00 AM »

As I said, there is an entire kingdom.  :rofl