Author Topic: Continual abuse of .rpt - lofl  (Read 4721 times)

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Re: Continual abuse of .rpt - lofl
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2023, 11:05:53 AM »
You're presuming HT is aware of it.   I don't waste his time knowing he has limited resources and interest in dealing with a bunch of manbabies.  Skuzzy would have been all over this, but times have changed.

Where do you buy those blinders you wear?  I'd like to advertise them on my video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whKD7YkAFlY

So I take it your posts have not been effective in convincing them to refrain from reporting you. 

And HT seems ok with it.

Good luck with that.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798
Truth doesn't need exaggeration.

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2023, 11:09:18 AM »
: narcissism

excessive interest in or admiration of oneself and one's physical appearance.

Similar: vanity  self-love  self-admiration  self-adulation  self-absorption  self-obsession  conceit  self-conceit  self-centeredness  self-regard
                egotism  egoism  egocentricity  egomania

Opposite:  modesty  diffidence

Psychology:
    selfishness, involving a sense of entitlement, a lack of empathy, and a need for admiration, as characterizing a personality type.

Psychoanalysis:
    self-centeredness arising from failure to distinguish the self from external objects, either in very young babies or as a feature of mental disorder.

That pretty much sums it up. :cool:
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2023, 11:10:21 AM »
You're presuming HT is aware of it.   I don't waste his time knowing he has limited resources and interest in dealing with a bunch of manbabies.  Skuzzy would have been all over this, but times have changed.

Where do you buy those blinders you wear?  I'd like to advertise them on my video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whKD7YkAFlY

I suspect HT keeps track of reported behavior.  I'm sure he gets a notification.

I think he likes that the arena is self-regulating you.  That's why he set that up.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2023, 11:26:25 AM »
You don't even know the parameters, do you?   The game is not the same, so once again, let me repeat for you...

"You're presuming HT is aware of it.  I don't waste his time knowing he has limited resources and interest in dealing with a bunch of manbabies.  Skuzzy would have been all over this, but times have changed."

You can suspect all you want - but to try and pass it off as fact is... a fallacy. 

LOFL, all this dancing around to avoid acknowledging the issue is that people are now abusing the .rpt function because of an absentee support system that would have corrected them in the past - and did. 

Generation Weaksauce.

I suspect HT keeps track of reported behavior.  I'm sure he gets a notification.

I think he likes that the arena is self-regulating you.  That's why he set that up.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2023, 11:27:53 AM »
Your ignorance is showing. Literally.  Did someone hurt you in your past?

: narcissism

excessive interest in or admiration of oneself and one's physical appearance.

Similar: vanity  self-love  self-admiration  self-adulation  self-absorption  self-obsession  conceit  self-conceit  self-centeredness  self-regard
                egotism  egoism  egocentricity  egomania

Opposite:  modesty  diffidence

Psychology:
    selfishness, involving a sense of entitlement, a lack of empathy, and a need for admiration, as characterizing a personality type.

Psychoanalysis:
    self-centeredness arising from failure to distinguish the self from external objects, either in very young babies or as a feature of mental disorder.

That pretty much sums it up. :cool:

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2023, 11:35:28 AM »
Did you even view the video?  Of course not.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whKD7YkAFlY

One might think the polite course you could have taken was to bypass this thread... yet you chose to add comments, and here you are running away to your safe space.

LOFL, got your faux validation fix for the day?

Oh yes, why to be nice and polite, if it can be avoided.

(Image removed from quote.)

My five cents... Over and out from this topic.

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
Re: Continual abuse of .rpt - lofljat
« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2023, 11:42:27 AM »
I do not tune to 200. Give it a try.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Re: Continual abuse of .rpt - lofljat
« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2023, 12:26:02 PM »
Yet here you are blindly passing judgment from a position of self-professed ignorance.   :rolleyes: 

How about YouTube - you ever check that out?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whKD7YkAFlY

I do not tune to 200. Give it a try.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 12:28:25 PM by Shane »

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2023, 12:47:24 PM »
You don't even know the parameters, do you?   The game is not the same, so once again, let me repeat for you...

"You're presuming HT is aware of it.  I don't waste his time knowing he has limited resources and interest in dealing with a bunch of manbabies.  Skuzzy would have been all over this, but times have changed."

You can suspect all you want - but to try and pass it off as fact is... a fallacy. 

LOFL, all this dancing around to avoid acknowledging the issue is that people are now abusing the .rpt function because of an absentee support system that would have corrected them in the past - and did. 

Generation Weaksauce.

He knows. 

And he likes it.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2023, 01:12:33 PM »
I guess you can make the claim he likes this, too.  Taken 30 mins ago.  I'll keep you updated so you can at least be minimally informed about a game you no longer play.

Or this... 5 mins ago.. wonderful discussion about cheaters from established players... oh yeah, more language filter bypassing, too. 

Yeah, I'm sure HT is okay with this.  :rolleyes:

He knows. 

And he likes it.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 01:18:03 PM by Shane »

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2023, 01:51:10 PM »
Yeah, I'm sure HT is okay with this.  :rolleyes:

Have you tried calling HT and discussing the issue?

Or are you scared to talk to him?

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2023, 02:10:27 PM »
Why would I want to bother him when he has enough on his plate and a general lack of resources to put into the game?

Especially over Generation Weaksauce?   

If you claim he's aware and want people to take you at face value, then he's aware and I'll reiterate the first line of this reply (yet again.)

So, in taking your inference at face value that he's aware (because it's his game and he access to all of the info he could possibly want to look into) means he's okay with all the things I'll be posting.  You know, to prove my point it's who's doing the saying, not what is actually being said.

You're missing a pretty good back and fourth on ch200 with allegations of game external assistance.  I would think that might have more potential negative impact that calling someone a gunbunny.  But hey, it's not my business and not my call to make.

It seems it's okay that I'm posting here - but you can coordinate something and call HT to see about getting me forum banned as well, if that would give you a sense of faux validation.

You should catch this guy's late night rants sometimes... whewboi! 

How do you feel about something you cannot conveniently ignore?

Have you tried calling HT and discussing the issue?

Or are you scared to talk to him?

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2023, 02:27:31 PM »
It's safe to say that this right here is a waste of your life Mr Shane
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

HOST: HiTech Shot Down Skyyr Kill#1

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2023, 02:29:32 PM »
I'm in game and alting... got some time to rattle the anklehumpers here. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whKD7YkAFlY  :ahand

It's safe to say that this right here is a waste of your life Mr Shane
« Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 02:58:52 PM by Shane »

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2023, 03:03:00 PM »
Why would I want to bother him when he has enough on his plate and a general lack of resources to put into the game?

You sound scared to talk to him.