Author Topic: 2023 hurricane season  (Read 1604 times)

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
Re: 2023 hurricane season
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2023, 02:33:09 AM »
And it's true about storms not being picked up in the 1800s that are now.

A named storm is any storm system that produces winds of at least 39 mph. Those were not detected before satellites. Or if they were it was very rarely. How could they know?

Hurricanes are not becoming more frequent and storms are not becoming more frequent. The severity is not worse either.

And I defy anybody to tell me a community where the ocean is crept up and taken away their homes.

Even if the sea does rise, we should does over centuries, it's not a disaster. Nothing bad is happening and people aren't dying from it. What are you going to have like 500 years to move your house back 5 ft from the ocean?

Just use common sense. Don't listen to the hype.

Global warming is not bad. It's a good thing. More people are alive and there's way more food being produced since the 1960s on only 10% more land. 390% more.

If it starts getting cold that's when crops are going to fail and people are going to starve to death. People are going to die when it gets cooler. Not warmer.

Common sense. History. Read it.
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2023, 05:52:25 AM »
Common sense and gg.  :D :D :D

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2023, 07:50:09 AM »
And it's true about storms not being picked up in the 1800s that are now.

A named storm is any storm system that produces winds of at least 39 mph. Those were not detected before satellites. Or if they were it was very rarely. How could they know?

Hurricanes are not becoming more frequent and storms are not becoming more frequent. The severity is not worse either.

And I defy anybody to tell me a community where the ocean is crept up and taken away their homes.

Even if the sea does rise, we should does over centuries, it's not a disaster. Nothing bad is happening and people aren't dying from it. What are you going to have like 500 years to move your house back 5 ft from the ocean?

Just use common sense. Don't listen to the hype.

Global warming is not bad. It's a good thing. More people are alive and there's way more food being produced since the 1960s on only 10% more land. 390% more.

If it starts getting cold that's when crops are going to fail and people are going to starve to death. People are going to die when it gets cooler. Not warmer.

Common sense. History. Read it.

Delirium at its best. Glad you posted it before someone else could, what an accomplishment.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2023, 07:56:25 AM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2023, 09:52:15 AM »
I would love to have somebody contradict what I've said.
That there are no bad things happening due to climate change. The climate warming has been a blessing for humankind.

When the Earth gets cooler it's when we're going to be in trouble.

And the Earth one day will get cooler no matter what kind of CO2 output man is creating.
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2023, 11:32:36 AM »
I would love to have somebody contradict what I've said.
That there are no bad things happening due to climate change. The climate warming has been a blessing for humankind.

When the Earth gets cooler it's when we're going to be in trouble.

And the Earth one day will get cooler no matter what kind of CO2 output man is creating.

Well, you do have a habit of trolling laughable nonsense. You’re easy to contradict, you don’t work on facts, its just worthless time consumption. People who “know it all” learn nothing. But please,.. continue. Politicians over science, brilliant stuff. I wouldn’t trust medical science either.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2023, 11:36:03 AM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2023, 12:08:09 PM »
Why is it that 95% in the entertainment industry are flaming liberals ? As far as reasearch goes, if you support the narrative you get funded. If you dont you are denying reality and no money for you...
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2023, 01:09:33 PM »
Why is it that 95% in the entertainment industry are flaming liberals ? As far as reasearch goes, if you support the narrative you get funded. If you dont you are denying reality and no money for you...

Because "it's one big club, and you ain't in it" or something like that...

I think its freaking hilarious that people can think we can cause climate change and humans can "do something to stop it" yet we cannot use technological advances to break up and scatter a hurricane. We know that non human activity would still cause hurricanes. Seems more beneficial to create advances that break up hurricanes rather than virtue signal and try to force the west to ruin its economic advantages, but that's just me.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion