Author Topic: SHOW me another game..!  (Read 6969 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
Re: SHOW me another game..!
« Reply #75 on: October 31, 2023, 09:49:50 AM »
My issues with you are handed to you by others in another thread. There’s nothing innocent about you. Why ate you here? You’ve been asked this by others hers recently and many times.. Stop playing victim. Karma is on you.  You use every opportunity, and I will simply do the same lets see if they tolerate me doing what you do.

And the answer was explained in that thread and hasn't changed.

Most importantly of all, I don't take orders from you so the more you whine,  the more I post to show you you have no authority over where I post or what I say. 

Only this forum owner does and when I exceed the forum rules I get pinged.  IF the forum owner wants to ban me, that is their choice.  None of that involves you even though you seem to think you run things here.

I have never "advertised" for DCS here.  When I mention DCS it is usually in the context of discussing several sims and their business model approaches.  I usually mention WT and IL2 as well in those conversations.  You can't discuss certain issues without referring to the major genre competitors.

In any case, it is not up to you who discusses what or what forums I post on.  You are irrelevant.

The only "advertising" I have done for DCS is in the O'Club when I suggest people try airframes they can't get access to in AH, like the helo.  Because helo are fun and I think other flightsim enthusiasts would find them fun as well and there is no overlap there with AH.

So in short, get the f over yourself.  Frankly, I think you wear thin on everyone, not just me.  Even you were threatening to stop doing things for AH because you felt everyone had you on ignore.  They probably do.

Your constant demands for adulation are tiring to everyone.
Back in the day, I worked on things much more than flying. Its just what I liked to do. Today its the opposite. It’s an odd feeling to not be working on something. I’m on ignore, so I guess I’ll stay this way.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2023, 09:57:36 AM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #76 on: October 31, 2023, 12:18:46 PM »
And the answer was explained in that thread and hasn't changed.

Most importantly of all, I don't take orders from you so the more you whine,  the more I post to show you you have no authority over where I post or what I say. 

Only this forum owner does and when I exceed the forum rules I get pinged.  IF the forum owner wants to ban me, that is their choice.  None of that involves you even though you seem to think you run things here.

I have never "advertised" for DCS here.  When I mention DCS it is usually in the context of discussing several sims and their business model approaches.  I usually mention WT and IL2 as well in those conversations.  You can't discuss certain issues without referring to the major genre competitors.

In any case, it is not up to you who discusses what or what forums I post on.  You are irrelevant.

The only "advertising" I have done for DCS is in the O'Club when I suggest people try airframes they can't get access to in AH, like the helo.  Because helo are fun and I think other flightsim enthusiasts would find them fun as well and there is no overlap there with AH.

So in short, get the f over yourself.  Frankly, I think you wear thin on everyone, not just me.  Even you were threatening to stop doing things for AH because you felt everyone had you on ignore.  They probably do.

Your constant demands for adulation are tiring to everyone.

And you have no say in what I do on DCS boards.
Aces High Tech Hangar
https://animl-aw.com

Masters of the Air Scenario Video
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=_eT2W-33ZatON0UV

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #77 on: October 31, 2023, 12:25:13 PM »
 Hi Animl,

welcome to the forum, just a reminder to have a read of our forum rules, we do not allow discussion of other games here. Please keep it DCS related.

Best regards

Bignewy
Associate producer. 

I wonder why.
Aces High Tech Hangar

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #78 on: October 31, 2023, 12:28:29 PM »
This is why scum like Trips should be banned.

Evidently we are being pushed to DCS, by more then Trips
Aces High Tech Hangar

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: October 31, 2023, 12:29:43 PM »
And you have no say in what I do on DCS boards.

No, I don't. And couldn't care less.

I think it's funny that you think that "gets" me somehow.  Your posting on their forum is a matter between you and them.

Of course you are doing this community no favors.  There are people there who have an interest in WWII.  But frankly your behavior makes this whole community look bad and burns possible bridges.  All for your personal ego issues.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2023, 01:13:04 PM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #80 on: October 31, 2023, 12:34:40 PM »
Hi Animl,

welcome to the forum, just a reminder to have a read of our forum rules, we do not allow discussion of other games here. Please keep it DCS related.

Best regards

Bignewy
Associate producer. 

I wonder why.

I don't run their forum.

If you have a problem with their moderation, take it up with them.

Now if you honestly want to make a case for why AH is better than DCS, what you should do is go post on Reddit r/hoggit. 
There is broad acceptance there of discussing other sims besides DCS. 

Go make your case and provide your evidence to support your argument.  I encourage you to.  It would be an interesting discussion.

BTW, did you ever find that link you said you had of me making 50 posts in a thread bad mouthing AH on the DCS forum?
Did you just lie about that?  Are you still lying about that?  Or would you like to take this opportunity to admit there is no such link?

I think we both know the answer, don't we?

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #81 on: October 31, 2023, 12:35:33 PM »
This is why scum like Trips should be banned.

Quoting so you can't edit.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #82 on: October 31, 2023, 02:13:30 PM »
Evidently we are being pushed to DCS, by more then Trips

Seriously please take a break from the bbs

Can't think you are doing anything positive for AH at this point by hijacking threads for your odd flight sim paranoia..

It ain't that big a deal to get that worked up about ..is it?

You must not have any real issues or you're drowning in them and use this board to escape...

Peace ✌️

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE Eagle RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Peda

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #83 on: October 31, 2023, 02:24:10 PM »

Can't think you are doing anything positive for AH at this point by hijacking threads for your odd flight sim paranoia..

You must not have any real issues or you're drowning in them and use this board to escape...

Peace ✌️

Eagler

Probably they cannot, as... 

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #84 on: October 31, 2023, 02:29:14 PM »

Peace ✌️

Eagler

Agreed.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #85 on: October 31, 2023, 02:59:26 PM »

Peace ✌️

Eagler

Eagler is listening
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #86 on: October 31, 2023, 04:36:55 PM »

Peace ✌️

Eagler

Yup nothing to get worked up about. Sad that they don't have a community like we do here though. That is why they talk about it here.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #87 on: November 02, 2023, 11:17:18 AM »
Yup nothing to get worked up about. Sad that they don't have a community like we do here though. That is why they talk about it here.

A Zinger :aok

Online Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #88 on: November 02, 2023, 07:48:29 PM »
The moment you aren't having fun and enjoying yourself, its time for some sort of break. 

Fly die and have fun.

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #89 on: November 02, 2023, 08:09:34 PM »
The moment you aren't having fun and enjoying yourself, its time for some sort of break. 

Fly die and have fun.

Well said Lazerr. :aok
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76