Author Topic: SHOW me another game..!  (Read 7025 times)

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
Re: SHOW me another game..!
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2023, 01:51:41 PM »
 DCS 2.9

DCS Core Features  Bugs and Problems  DCS:  Customer Support

513.7k posts

Seriously? It's Swiss Cheese Programming.

DCS complainer
"...too much Turn Fighting." <blank stare> SO much for dog fights there, if you do chances are its a malfunctioning AI drone.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2023, 01:55:08 PM by Animl-AW »
Aces High Tech Hangar
https://animl-aw.com

Masters of the Air Scenario Video
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=_eT2W-33ZatON0UV

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2023, 01:58:36 PM »
Over 145,000 views in 18 hours for that Heatblur video. Clearly many are interested. I was in the USAF when those planes were darkening the skies with their long trails of black exhaust so plainly I'm biased.

Thanks for the invite to swiss cheese programming,... you guys are spending more time reporting bugs than flying against lamer AI.

You should go back there and stay there, because I'm bombing DCS all day. ENJOY!!! :)

Cpt.Trips found a new DCS Propaganda buddy to hijack threads with DCS.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2023, 02:02:46 PM by Animl-AW »
Aces High Tech Hangar

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2023, 02:12:57 PM »
Thanks for the invite to swiss cheese programming,... you guys are spending more time reporting bugs than flying against lamer AI.

You should go back there and stay there, because I'm bombing DCS all day. ENJOY!!! :)

Cpt.Trips found a new DCS Propaganda buddy to hijack threads with DCS.

Imagine a world where both games could exist… could you even imagine such craziness?.

You do the MOST DCS advertising no doubt. You’re a clown.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2023, 02:15:36 PM »
Imagine a world where both games could exist… could you even imagine such craziness?.

You can almost see the spittle foaming at the corners of his mouth. Like a fan-boi form of rabies.

:rofl
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2023, 02:19:35 PM »
You can almost see the spittle foaming at the corners of his mouth. Like a fan-boi form of rabies.

:rofl

Just posted on your thread, KARMA lol
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

50 tops in MP arena? OMG!, 50,.....that would be considered an implosion here.

Now, go back to reporting your daily bugs. What a joke,...Cpt.Trips: " ....I have $100s invested..." posting to  one of 1000s of bug reports. lets talk about frothing at the mouth.

Go read where he post, it's open to public,... one complaint followed by 10 more. Oh yes, we want our wallets milked dry to play a bug infested update.

<pinches Trips red cheeks> Cute little feller.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2023, 02:24:43 PM by Animl-AW »
Aces High Tech Hangar

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2023, 02:28:11 PM »
SO tell us,... How the heck did DCS, the grand holy Grail,... LOSE over 2k players out of 3,100 on Steam? Sweating it out that you invested so much in a game that's losing players with virtually no real 100% MP arenas? How did that happen? Too much money spent on eternal bugs?
Aces High Tech Hangar

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2023, 02:29:23 PM »

Nope, i don't. We don't advertise on other game boards,.. until now. SOOOoo you think I'm alone in resenting that they advirtise here in every single thread they enter? You'd be wrong. AGAIN
Aces High Tech Hangar

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2023, 02:38:26 PM »
Nope, i don't. We don't advertise on other game boards,.. until now. SOOOoo you think I'm alone in resenting that they advirtise here in every single thread they enter? You'd be wrong. AGAIN

I have mentioned aces high on the youtube videos of other ww2 sims..

Passion is getting the best of you - don't think it's helping your cause at this point

I have paid good money and enjoyed the majority of ww2 a2a sims out there ... starting with Warhawks 1942 on a 286

I have played AH 1000x more than all the others put together

Relax Animl-AW

:cheers:

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2023, 03:56:30 PM »
I have mentioned aces high on the youtube videos of other ww2 sims..

Passion is getting the best of you - don't think it's helping your cause at this point

I have paid good money and enjoyed the majority of ww2 a2a sims out there ... starting with Warhawks 1942 on a 286

I have played AH 1000x more than all the others put together

Relax Animl-AW

:cheers:

Eagler

Well he is certainly not doing this community any favors.

You are all being judged by his behavior.  Not the ambassador you would want to win hearts and minds or convince anyone to give AH a try.

I used to think he was just a whack job.  Now I feel there must be some kind of substance abuse.  He is 100% tweaked out 100% of the time. 

Animl, please get back on your prescribed meds and off the meth.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #69 on: October 30, 2023, 04:06:09 PM »
Well he is certainly not doing this community any favors.

You are all being judged by his behavior.  Not the ambassador you would want to win hearts and minds or convince anyone to give AH a try.

I used to think he was just a whack job.  Now I feel there must be some kind of substance abuse.  He is 100% tweaked out 100% of the time. 

Animl, please get back on your prescribed meds and off the meth.

Well then I must be the most mentally stable one of them all. Do you all realize that I have never even played DCS nor do I ever plan to? Ask yourselves how I have been able to resist this constant advertising that is causing some AH exodus. Take all the time you need.  :cheers:

The only other game I play is IL2 1946. The stock game is rather fun for a short while but there a couple of huge mods that make it a really fun immersive single player game. Pretty sure it doesn’t have multiplayer anymore but I wouldn’t even k ow how to use it if it I did. I payed $4.99 once when it was on sale at steam. Honestly it’s pretty comparable to AH which is probably why I like it.

So as the OP originally asked, I showed another game and yet I will still play AH three hours a night without fail. That’s maybe a whole other issue I should address lol.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2023, 06:01:27 PM by Dadtallica »
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: October 30, 2023, 04:29:38 PM »
Well then I must be the most mentally stable one of them all. Do you all realize that I have eve played DCS nor do I ever plan to? Ask yourselves how I have been able to resist this constant advertising that is causing some AH exodus. Take all the time you need.  :cheers:

I'm sure it's convenient for Animl to blame all AH's troubles on me.  But I didn't start playing DCS until late 2021.  So I'm not sure what happened to the 600 players who used to be here and left before that.

Those are the kind of hard questions that people like Animl never bother to ask out loud, and will attack anyone who does.

The funny thing is he thinks I want him to come over to DCS.  I don't even want him on my planet.  Besides, I thought he had me on ignore.  He just can't make that stick, can he?  LOL. 

No one says you have to play DCS.  I don't play WT but I'm still willing to discuss their approaches and techniques and monetization models and which ones are effective and which ones are toxic.  Just in terms of various sims and what they do. As a genre.  As flight sims.  As business models.  He needs to realize not every discussion is an attack on his cult.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #71 on: October 30, 2023, 04:51:24 PM »
Imagine firing 5 20mm gun pods each at 6,000 rounds per minute all at once.

Typically it carried only one and that was primarily for air to ground. Theoretically it could carry 5 pods.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #72 on: October 30, 2023, 05:02:35 PM »
Imagine firing 5 20mm gun pods each at 6,000 rounds per minute all at once.

Typically it carried only one and that was primarily for air to ground. Theoretically it could carry 5 pods.

I bet you don't do that near stall speed. ;)

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #73 on: October 30, 2023, 05:58:36 PM »
If they let me load 5 gun pods (and the F-4E apparently has an internal gun too) you can bet I'm gonna try. ;)
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #74 on: October 31, 2023, 09:26:08 AM »
I'm sure it's convenient for Animl to blame all AH's troubles on me.  But I didn't start playing DCS until late 2021.  So I'm not sure what happened to the 600 players who used to be here and left before that.

Those are the kind of hard questions that people like Animl never bother to ask out loud, and will attack anyone who does.

The funny thing is he thinks I want him to come over to DCS.  I don't even want him on my planet.  Besides, I thought he had me on ignore.  He just can't make that stick, can he?  LOL. 

No one says you have to play DCS.  I don't play WT but I'm still willing to discuss their approaches and techniques and monetization models and which ones are effective and which ones are toxic.  Just in terms of various sims and what they do. As a genre.  As flight sims.  As business models.  He needs to realize not every discussion is an attack on his cult.

My issues with you are handed to you by others in another thread. There’s nothing innocent about you. Why ate you here? You’ve been asked this by others hers recently and many times.. Stop playing victim. Karma is on you.  You use every opportunity, and I will simply do the same lets see if they tolerate me doing what you do.
Aces High Tech Hangar