Author Topic: SHOW me another game..!  (Read 6970 times)

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
Re: SHOW me another game..!
« Reply #90 on: November 03, 2023, 02:47:24 PM »
Seriously, it's a crying shame that Morpheus' thread gets hijacked with this eternal frikkin personal purse fight stupidity. It takes two. BOTH should take the crap private, and keep it out of everyone else's life.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #91 on: November 03, 2023, 03:02:55 PM »
Seriously, it's a crying shame that Morpheus' thread gets hijacked with this eternal frikkin personal purse fight stupidity. It takes two. BOTH should take the crap private, and keep it out of everyone else's life.

Animl has lost privileges to my private inbox.

And why are you trying to stir up again what had already died down?

« Last Edit: November 03, 2023, 03:24:19 PM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: November 03, 2023, 05:22:38 PM »
The bee under his bonnet is rather amusing  :old:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #93 on: November 04, 2023, 06:11:19 PM »
Animl has lost privileges to my private inbox.

(Image removed from quote.)

And why are you trying to stir up again what had already died down?

And yet you post this crap in a thread that has nothing to do with your purse fight.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #94 on: November 04, 2023, 07:12:02 PM »

And yet you post this crap in a thread that has nothing to do with your purse fight.

While you were stirring things up again, you suggested we take it private.  I was explaining why Animl is blocked from sending me anything in private because of his sex predator stalking PM's. 

That's why he stalks me from topic to topic to throw his hissies I block from my PM.

I'm not the first either.  Apparently sending streams of obscene PM to anyone who disagrees with him is his signature flourish.

So, are you enjoying stirring this up further?

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #95 on: November 05, 2023, 06:25:05 AM »

So, are you enjoying stirring this up further?

By now one would hope you would realize that you are constantly in the center of drama in almost every thread.  Have considered that your behavior is about how you and not others?

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #96 on: November 05, 2023, 08:57:28 AM »
By now one would hope you would realize that you are constantly in the center of drama in almost every thread.  Have considered that your behavior is about how you and not others?

I consider when attacked, I will respond. 

And it can go on and on and on as long as others want it to.

GiGi can tell tell you about her PMs from Animl involving his sexual suggestions about body orifices and broken glass shards.

This can go on as long as you want.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2023, 08:59:10 AM by CptTrips »

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #97 on: November 05, 2023, 09:10:55 AM »

Or others can do as I have done and remove the drama queens.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #98 on: November 05, 2023, 09:27:11 AM »

This can go on as long as you want.

That's the point. The vast majority of people would prefer not to have it go on as it takes away from every discussion it shows up in.  How you treat other people is about you not them.  If you spend your life flinging poo at everyone you think is flinging poo you and everyone else gets covered in poo.  I'm simply trying to do you a favor by pointing out that there is a reason why you attract poo flingers and that is because you choose to put yourself in that position.  I'm suggesting a bit of introspect might lead you in a different and more productive path.

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #99 on: November 05, 2023, 09:34:02 AM »
That's the point. The vast majority of people would prefer not to have it go on as it takes away from every discussion it shows up in.  How you treat other people is about you not them.  If you spend your life flinging poo at everyone you think is flinging poo you and everyone else gets covered in poo.  I'm simply trying to do you a favor by pointing out that there is a reason why you attract poo flingers and that is because you choose to put yourself in that position.  I'm suggesting a bit of introspect might lead you in a different and more productive path.

I'm suggesting it makes you look silly to complain about a fight that was over until others decided they want to stir it up again.

I'm simply trying to do you a favor since you can't figure it out.  If you don't want to see this argument, don't keep stirring it up again.  If you want, I can go on for years.  I will dedicate a portion of my day for this.  Like morning yoga.

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #100 on: November 05, 2023, 09:58:51 AM »
My point wasn't just about this thread.  The same pattern happens over and over again which is why so many threads get locked.  My point was that your behavior begets the same behavior in others.  I'm sorry you and others feel the need to follow this path as it keeps this forum from being more than it is.

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #101 on: November 05, 2023, 10:08:24 AM »
My point wasn't just about this thread.  The same pattern happens over and over again which is why so many threads get locked.  My point was that your behavior begets the same behavior in others.  I'm sorry you and others feel the need to follow this path as it keeps this forum from being more than it is.

I am willing to beotch slap anyone who needs it in any thread any time. 

I'm sorry you feel the need to drag out an argument that you say you wish wasn't on the forum. 

Are you having fun?

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #102 on: November 05, 2023, 10:09:02 AM »
I'm sorry you and others feel the need to follow this path as it keeps this forum from being more than it is.

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #103 on: November 05, 2023, 10:12:17 AM »
I'm sorry you and others feel the need to follow this path as it keeps this forum from being more than it is.

And those who love to jump in to keep stuff going.

If this is hurting the forum, why are you so interested in keeping it going?

This was already over a week ago and had been dropped by both parties. 

Having fun?

« Last Edit: November 05, 2023, 10:18:47 AM by CptTrips »

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #104 on: November 05, 2023, 12:49:18 PM »
My ignore list is growing  :rolleyes:
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76