Author Topic: It’s Been Awhile!  (Read 993 times)

Offline Baloo

• Copper Member
Re: It’s Been Awhile!
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2024, 10:46:59 AM »
Welcome back! I too just returned and man is it just as fun as I remember! I do miss a lot of my old homies tho, good time to find new ones I suppose  :airplane:
Squadron: Arabian Knights

In Game Name: AKBaloo

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2024, 11:10:15 AM »
Welcome back! I too just returned and man is it just as fun as I remember! I do miss a lot of my old homies tho, good time to find new ones I suppose  :airplane:

Welcome back, Baloo.

I see by your signature you are a fan of the 55thFG "Journey's End" P-38J.  This is one of the skins available for the newish 3D shape for the P-38.  Real easy to download right from the hangar if you don't have it already.  Just find it in the skin list for the P-38J and click on it, it'll start to download in the background and be available in a few minutes.

Happy flying!

Offline Baloo

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2024, 01:22:36 PM »
Sir it's the other way around! I have that in my sig from the skin! Always appreciated your work, Oboe! Thank you!  :salute
Squadron: Arabian Knights

In Game Name: AKBaloo

Offline Grind

• Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2024, 11:58:19 PM »
Ok, I'm back, Everything seems to be working good. There is a a lot to relearn but I'll get there eventually. My game name is ZoSo.  :banana:

<S>

ZoSo
“All your base are belong to us”

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2024, 08:27:57 AM »
Ok, I'm back, Everything seems to be working good. There is a a lot to relearn but I'll get there eventually. My game name is ZoSo.

Glad to have you back, Zoso!

- oldman

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2024, 08:55:35 AM »
Welcome Back, Zoso!  See you up!    :airplane:

Offline ZE

• Copper Member
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2024, 10:02:58 AM »
Welcome back   :salute

Offline Grind

• Copper Member
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2024, 11:14:39 PM »
I can’t wait to get back in the game! I haven’t played since 2009. Started out flying sims on The Imagination Network flying Red Barron in the early 90’s. Moved on to WarBirds and then Aces High. My game name was A8Strake when I was a member of the Aces & Eights. Anyway, I’m in the process of building my rig and getting a new joystick. The re-learning curve is going to suck but worth it in the long run! I’m going to try to get Strake as my game name. Or maybe Tazer Face.  :D And yes, I’m an old man.  :old:

My game name in AH back in the day was A8Grind. My game name when I played WarBirds was HAStrake and then shortened to HAST. And now it is and will be ZoSo. Gosh I feel so much better that that's cleared up. Anyway, as you were.

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2024, 08:39:23 AM »
My game name in AH back in the day was A8Grind. My game name when I played WarBirds was HAStrake and then shortened to HAST. And now it is and will be ZoSo. Gosh I feel so much better that that's cleared up. Anyway, as you were.

Welcome back to all of you!
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Grind

• Copper Member
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2024, 06:57:05 PM »
Too funny! Sybil may have been more appropriate.

We thank you!  :aok