Author Topic: Simulated Aerial Combat Roundtable  (Read 29918 times)

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
Re: Simulated Aerial Combat Roundtable
« Reply #1425 on: May 03, 2024, 12:05:20 PM »
Game and forum have changed a lot during my time in here, which is not so long. And that change is really not positive. Looks like few individuals with their shades are trying to empty the MA and force Dale to close the whole thing. Personal revenge?
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1426 on: May 03, 2024, 01:04:23 PM »
Seems unlikely. The drama going on now on this board is nothing new. It was worse when politics, religion, and other topics were allowed. Who here that has played this game has anything against Dale?
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1427 on: May 03, 2024, 06:44:30 PM »
Think AW
Lighten up Francis

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1428 on: May 03, 2024, 07:42:44 PM »
Think AW

I don't remember this kind of dung in the AW days.  People got mad at each other - remember the "Who killed the Bettys?" discussion? - but the personal venom - calling people psychopaths and such - wasn't there, even in the political discussions on the later Bigweek newsgroup.  This is something new and very ugly.

- oldman

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #1429 on: May 03, 2024, 07:58:22 PM »
Funny how one unaware dolt blames the loss of players on former players.
"Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you"---Betty

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #1430 on: May 04, 2024, 02:31:36 AM »

Paranoia has many shades.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1431 on: May 04, 2024, 09:29:27 AM »

True.  Most new players leave before they get a taste of the forums.

Offline TryHard

• Copper Member
« Reply #1432 on: May 05, 2024, 01:09:11 AM »
Game and forum have changed a lot during my time in here, which is not so long. And that change is really not positive. Looks like few individuals with their shades are trying to empty the MA and force Dale to close the whole thing. Personal revenge?

I'm starting to think this myself.

The last year or two here has really gone down the gutter and I'm beginning to think their is some motive behind this, perhaps those who would like to appear to be supporting the game are actively contributing to its demise.

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #1433 on: May 05, 2024, 04:17:29 AM »
I'm starting to think this myself.

The last year or two here has really gone down the gutter and I'm beginning to think their is some motive behind this, perhaps those who would like to appear to be supporting the game are actively contributing to its demise.

Decided to quit. Maybe some day back if atmosphere gets better. What I really doubt. This is direct DejaVu from the days when downhill at WarBirds started to go steeper and steeper.

At least I made some dunghill roosters happy not to be disturbing their glamorous path to eternal glory with noobiness. And some others sorry, as no easy GT kills any more.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #1434 on: May 05, 2024, 06:27:00 AM »
Decided to quit. Maybe some day back if atmosphere gets better. What I really doubt. This is direct DejaVu from the days when downhill at WarBirds started to go steeper and steeper.

At least I made some dunghill roosters happy not to be disturbing their glamorous path to eternal glory with noobiness. And some others sorry, as no easy GT kills any more.

Stay off the bbs, defund 200 and squelch the tards.

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #1435 on: May 05, 2024, 08:53:01 AM »

I consider the source, no one bad mouths AH more than you. You are projecting yourself. Many have you on ignore for a reason.  Even Trips doesn’t vomit on AH like you do. i don’t have to prove anything. Its all over the bbs. You just say stupid stiff like this because people call you out, I’m not alone “Dickwood”. I didn’t flag that name on you. Wasn’t me, it was others who care about AH. That name fits you like a glove. You seem to project because I’m the loudest I’m the only one. They are just more pite about it than I am. You’re the idiot.

Paranoia? I don’t have to say anything, everyone is seeing it. Are all CM staff, skinners, map makers, who do not support this in any way, are they all paranoid too? Not one of them support this thread. They all see the harm too.

Just because you’re called out on what you are doesn’t make anyone paranoid.

The most foolish part about this convo is thinking I’m alone, I’m not. Its only former or dcs players who say this. That speaks volumes. I don’t know any current players who welcomes you here. What you want me to do is lay down and take it so you can continue your vomit without anyone calling you out.

Your attempts to bad mouth AH supersede Trips. You’re the worst of the worst and you love that. You wear that badge with honors.

Bbs has a search option, thats the only tool I need to prove my point hands down.

Paranoid? Phfffff! Words of a dcs player.

You’re the best example I have.  Youe # 1 goal is to discourage ppl from playing AH. Trips plays on words, you just come right out and say it. Then deny you say it. You’re messed up.

100% projection

Before you call me paranoit use the search option with your name.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1436 on: May 05, 2024, 09:57:38 AM »
Oh for God's sake, go away Animl. Stop sniffing glue and then getting on the BBS.

Your brain damaged ramblings are the biggest detractor Aceshigh provides.

:old:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1437 on: May 05, 2024, 11:30:08 AM »

Stay off the bbs, defund 200 and squelch the tards.

There’s an ignore function on the BBS, too  :old:

It’s really that simple. Choosing to ignore the negativity and enjoying the positives is hard for some.
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #1438 on: May 05, 2024, 12:11:16 PM »
There’s an ignore function on the BBS, too  :old:

It’s really that simple. Choosing to ignore the negativity and enjoying the positives is hard for some.
:salute

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #1439 on: May 05, 2024, 02:46:19 PM »
I consider the source, no one bad mouths AH more than you. You are projecting yourself. Many have you on ignore for a reason.  Even Trips doesn’t vomit on AH like you do. i don’t have to prove anything. Its all over the bbs. You just say stupid stiff like this because people call you out, I’m not alone “Dickwood”. I didn’t flag that name on you. Wasn’t me, it was others who care about AH. That name fits you like a glove. You seem to project because I’m the loudest I’m the only one. They are just more pite about it than I am. You’re the idiot.

Paranoia? I don’t have to say anything, everyone is seeing it. Are all CM staff, skinners, map makers, who do not support this in any way, are they all paranoid too? Not one of them support this thread. They all see the harm too.

Just because you’re called out on what you are doesn’t make anyone paranoid.

The most foolish part about this convo is thinking I’m alone, I’m not. Its only former or dcs players who say this. That speaks volumes. I don’t know any current players who welcomes you here. What you want me to do is lay down and take it so you can continue your vomit without anyone calling you out.

Your attempts to bad mouth AH supersede Trips. You’re the worst of the worst and you love that. You wear that badge with honors.

Bbs has a search option, thats the only tool I need to prove my point hands down.

Paranoid? Phfffff! Words of a dcs player.

You’re the best example I have.  Youe # 1 goal is to discourage ppl from playing AH. Trips plays on words, you just come right out and say it. Then deny you say it. You’re messed up.

100% projection

Before you call me paranoit use the search option with your name.

You were not mentioned by name

Do you sniff the old school super glue or the new school gorilla glue?
"Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you"---Betty

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys