Author Topic: Here's the hypocrisy  (Read 2514 times)

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
Re: Here's the hypocrisy
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2024, 09:15:55 PM »

Shane has always been a trash talker.  If you can't tolerate  it, perhaps you should detune Channel 200 or mute him.  Because otherwise Shane is one of the best fights you'll ever encounter. 

Try it some day, you might enjoy it.  In the meantime, it would be nice if you didn't try to make more people leave this game.

- oldman

I've been here awhile and killed Shane a lot.  I think your advice to detune 200 for 1 person is pretty stupid.  Should I detune country also since he is mostly knight?

Do you have any other words of wisdom?

You might want to look into pilot stats... and weigh the pros and cons of his endless lip.

I enjoy 200, lots of good convo there.  Never from Shane.

Or a good fight.. odd.

Maybe you're thinking of someone else.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 09:18:49 PM by Lazerr »

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2024, 09:37:37 PM »
Thanks, but to be fair these days I fight a bit less (never cared for furballs anyway) and have become more opinionated about the morning gameplay - but I do keep my talk game related until others make it not.

Lazer is just cranky and deflecting his angst with flippz onto me.  :noid :neener:

Shane has always been a trash talker.  If you can't tolerate  it, perhaps you should detune Channel 200 or mute him.  Because otherwise Shane is one of the best fights you'll ever encounter. 

Try it some day, you might enjoy it.  In the meantime, it would be nice if you didn't try to make more people leave this game.

- oldman
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2024, 09:39:00 PM »
Maybe ask HT to turn off killshooter?  We're both knits. And once again you exaggerate.  Did you watch the video yet? Can your ego handle it?

<edit: maybe check last months "stats" if that's what you're into.>

I've been here awhile and killed Shane a lot.  I think your advice to detune 200 for 1 person is pretty stupid.  Should I detune country also since he is mostly knight?

Do you have any other words of wisdom?

You might want to look into pilot stats... and weigh the pros and cons of his endless lip.

I enjoy 200, lots of good convo there.  Never from Shane.

Or a good fight.. odd.

Maybe you're thinking of someone else.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 09:45:58 PM by Shane »
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2024, 10:24:11 PM »
Thanks, but to be fair these days I fight a bit less (never cared for furballs anyway) and have become more opinionated about the morning gameplay - but I do keep my talk game related until others make it not.

Lazer is just cranky and deflecting his angst with flippz onto me.  :noid :neener:
Don’t bring me in your trash. You do plenty to need to be muted. You start on me as soon as I log on. 

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2024, 10:33:30 PM »
No, I don't, and this is the misrepresenting I push back against.  Plus, you really need to check your own weaksauce chat.  You're growing quite an obsession with the Jokers.  Maybe you can coordinate the .rpt with them?

Don’t bring me in your trash. You do plenty to need to be muted. You start on me as soon as I log on.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 10:35:40 PM by Shane »

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2024, 11:44:13 PM »
take it like a man and shut up.  you arent that important to be persecuted by mods.  this is from a guy that once was suspended for saying I had a nicer buttt than anybody in the game.  and I deserved the suspension.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2024, 11:57:25 PM »
Because you misrepresented it, amirite?  :noid

take it like a man and shut up.  you arent that important to be persecuted by mods.  this is from a guy that once was suspended for saying I had a nicer buttt than anybody in the game.  and I deserved the suspension.

semp

Offline Stylescash

• Zinc Member
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2024, 06:01:20 AM »
Hidden and Subtle vulgarities. What does the abbreviation lofl mean? Call me crazy but seems the pot is calling the kettle.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2024, 08:51:04 AM »
Laying On Floor Laughing....   what did you think it meant?   I'm not a chonk, so I don't roll on the floor. 

I'm a classy 5-stars, bae!  https://www.acronymfinder.com/Slang/LOFL.html

Thanks for playing - you can step off my ankle now. Collect some stars on your way out, up your game.

But wait! Before you go, can you tell me what these mean - they're pretty subtle, amirite?

Hidden and Subtle vulgarities. What does the abbreviation lofl mean? Call me crazy but seems the pot is calling the kettle.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2024, 09:15:58 AM by Shane »

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2024, 09:26:07 AM »
Whoa!

Bad example, chasing ppl from the game?
Ya sit and watch with folded hands where every single post I make is attacked by the same 3 ppl, who plaster my threads with attacks snd other games. 2 don’t even play anymore for 8+ yrs. Ya do or say NOTHING. I’m being chased from the game by 3 ppl. All because I’m trying to help, failure or not. Ys just dit and watch with sealed mouth. Disappointed with those who can’t see right from wrong.  I’m forced to get nasty, because yall just sit on your hands about it. Then you call me nasty. But hey, thats O K.

Lets cut the two sided coin thing. It doesn’t bother yall watching someone trying to help get chased off?  Pretty selective on morals and ethics. In fact some of you cheer them by saying nothing.

Phfffff! If yall don’t want me here I can move on, and then you can pamper the 3 low-lifes who did it 101 times,  watching them destroy the game rep and skim players.

I don’t dislike yas, but give me a f$&@“ break. Suddenly you’re concerned about game rep.

Otherwise I cause no trouble at all.
I’d buy new gear to play if I wasn’t looking at a short life span here.

How many are their antics chasing off to chase me off? Burn down the whole house to rid one cockroach is ok? But “Quiet down on 200. <eye roll>

Live yas eho i’ve known for 30 yrs. But spare me the fake concern.

I lived coming back, but my experience has been totally horrific experience. I have 1.5 feet out.
I used the game to escape horrible most could never ever handle without one in the chamber, this made it a living breathing NIGHTMARE. Worst decision I ever made, and I hate myself for it, HT’s experience isn’t even close to being in the same ballpark.

Some of these same ppl sat on their hands while Tex threatened harm to my family. 1 yr later they were dead. Not by Tex, but they sat on their hands then too. And that was only one if serveral things I had to go through.

Shane, Culero was my mentor in AW, still talk to him almost daily. Just be you and turn it down a notch. Damn good pilot and fight.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2024, 11:40:48 AM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2024, 11:28:06 AM »
What do you mean "stand on my own?"   

Check your pm's, mmmkay, then get back to me.

You PM'd info on what happened. I did not even look at it to be honest. I can't do anything about it. That is just my point. I'm not trying to downplay or insult you. I am just saying there is one way to handle this situation, one way only. Call Dale and give him dates and times, then state your case. He has the ability to delve into the info and make a judgement.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2024, 11:30:10 AM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2024, 11:54:02 AM »
Wow... just... wow...  you don't even have to watch the video, just read the 3 lines of text in that latest message.

You PM'd info on what happened. I did not even look at it to be honest. I can't do anything about it. That is just my point. I'm not trying to downplay or insult you. I am just saying there is one way to handle this situation, one way only. Call Dale and give him dates and times, then state your case. He has the ability to delve into the info and make a judgement.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2024, 03:16:13 PM »
Wow... just... wow...  you don't even have to watch the video, just read the 3 lines of text in that latest message.

Not going to see the issue in 3 lines of text. Is there some part of my explanation that you don't understand? I thought I was being pretty clear but maybe I am just not saying it right.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2024, 04:33:09 PM »
You most certainly will see the issue as it relates directly to your suggestion about calling. Actually, the first line addresses that.

Not going to see the issue in 3 lines of text. Is there some part of my explanation that you don't understand? I thought I was being pretty clear but maybe I am just not saying it right.

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2024, 05:29:35 PM »
i think you should all come into monday night madness and get it out of your systems!!! 8pm EST in the SEA2. see ya then.....if you dare! LOL!!