Author Topic: Here's the hypocrisy  (Read 2517 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: Here's the hypocrisy
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2024, 11:44:02 AM »
I am clear of this.... hopefully it can get ironed out. We all know the game, while fun, is still not perfect.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Rascal43

• Zinc Member
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2024, 07:16:44 PM »
I see shane hasn't changed one bit since I left.

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2024, 07:25:14 PM »
I haven't squelched anyone on country channel for probably at least a decade.  He got one a couple days ago.

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2024, 08:44:27 PM »
I see shane hasn't changed one bit since I left.

Where did you go?
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2024, 01:47:45 AM »
You've become quite the exaggerating emo - what are you virtue signaling?

I haven't squelched anyone on country channel for probably at least a decade.  He got one a couple days ago.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Rascal43

• Zinc Member
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2024, 10:14:34 PM »
Where did you go?

Left the game for other games, not coming back.  Long story short is theres several people who ruin the game, and then wonder why the numbers dwindle.

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2024, 08:43:37 AM »
Left the game for other games, not coming back.  Long story short is theres several people who ruin the game, and then wonder why the numbers dwindle.

Bummer good luck to you!
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2024, 09:54:30 AM »

Ahhh ha!!
The numbers are NOT dwindling, in fact they are growing.
I sense the truth lays in the damage Mr. PP on PM caused with the same backward reality in double talk to make us all run,….to his superior holiness. Ya know, “ he’s just looking out for us” <vomits>This is the result of what was allowed by the silent community who just stand silent and watch. This is excuse shifting, because the truth IS the opposite. Nonsense.

The half truth is, some are out of hand, but that has also calmed down. Not buying the readon, I see repeating a well known sermon as power of suggestion...

Dwindling happened yrs ago, rebuilding is happening now. Ya suffer from what you allow.

Fact is, 200 has been fun lately, the bbs is your poison

BTW, 144 last night
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 10:12:10 AM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2024, 07:12:31 PM »
Animal, the numbers have always gone up in winter months and slide back when it gets warm out. Heck it even did that when we had a ton of people. The ebbs and flows are getting lower and lower as the years tick by. It is what it is.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2024, 08:34:19 PM »
Animal, the numbers have always gone up in winter months and slide back when it gets warm out. Heck it even did that when we had a ton of people. The ebbs and flows are getting lower and lower as the years tick by. It is what it is.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Oh I know the cycle. We’ve seen this since dirt. My point is we actually gained numbers from mid-summer to current. Gaining in summer breaks the norm, quirk or good sign remains to be seen.

Always shining negative light on numbers, in open air will not help the situation, its discouragement. Buisness 101. I don’t  take it as “good intent”, ”just looking out for us” , it’s knee deep in motive. That’s not rocket science, its common logic. I didn’t reply to #1, I replied to #101.

Ya, we’ve been here before. In both, from beginning.
It is what it is. But, I think you know me as not being a defeatist.

Setting up HT for an interview and nothing positive to report, like an update, would be PR suicide. Other sims would love that, no?

Anyway, hope you’re doing well, glad you’re still around

People who know it all, absolutely do not.

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2024, 12:23:47 AM »
Oh I know the cycle. We’ve seen this since dirt. My point is we actually gained numbers from mid-summer to current. Gaining in summer breaks the norm, quirk or good sign remains to be seen.

Always shining negative light on numbers, in open air will not help the situation, its discouragement. Business 101. I don’t  take it as “good intent”, ”just looking out for us” , it’s knee deep in motive. That’s not rocket science.

I didn’t reply to #1, I replied to #101.

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks