Author Topic: Please stop doing that  (Read 5456 times)

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
Please stop doing that
« on: February 11, 2024, 04:46:17 AM »
Just stop.
It’s really getting annoying and the payback for isn’t any fun either, is it?
Thank you.
That is all.
Carry on.
 :salute

You know what you did if you played rook or Bish yesterday and for that matter the last week.

Do you like having to resupp ords or HQ…?
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
Re: Please stop doing that
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2024, 04:46:56 AM »
The beatings will continue.

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2024, 04:57:05 AM »

The Mad   CatMan!

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2024, 10:07:24 AM »
I have no idea what you are referring to.  :headscratch:
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2024, 10:51:16 AM »
I have no idea what you are referring to.  :headscratch:

It’s a secret.  He’d have to keel you if he told you.

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2024, 11:27:23 AM »
My guess is fin3time had things to do yesterday so instead of playing the game all day he just went on a number of depot porking runs to just make it a pain in the butt to either suffer with huge down times, or having to make a crap load of supply runs while he was away taking care of real life stuff.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2024, 11:37:05 AM »

Sounds like he was doing exactly what Hitech designed the bombers in AH to be able to do.

You could always just shoot him down.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2024, 12:20:47 PM »
As mentioned. Its wise to watch where buffs start and you know they are going to 30k, meet them half way and shoot them. Just because no one makes an effort, doesn’t mean they should not do it. I’ve been on both sides of that spectrum. Except in AW I’d take the whole squad, dump HQ and then fighters drop to deck to kill anything standing or moving while buffs flew home. Same as a scenario. I always watch buffs coming from rear bases. Gotta be proactive.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2024, 02:42:02 PM »
Okay, so knits are not allowed to do the same what others are doing to them. That's very logical. Of course they have to stop it, if it makes someone feel bad. Knits just to sit and watch while their strats are mauled and apologize, if autogun shoots someone down. This is The Way... 

The Mad   CatMan!

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2024, 06:41:53 PM »
Does this come from the 2 gang bang tribes of pound one country to bits, Hordes who HO every single flight, pick the already distracted already in a fight,  then claim to be aces....  and then complain that they get ya back? dunno, just wondering.  I dunno what country the poster is from, but if that's it,.. I can't hear you.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2024, 08:21:35 PM »
My guess is fin3time had things to do yesterday so instead of playing the game all day he just went on a number of depot porking runs to just make it a pain in the butt to either suffer with huge down times, or having to make a crap load of supply runs while he was away taking care of real life stuff.

It was Pizza map and with the ammo strat less than 25 miles from a friendly airfield I had no choice but to suppress the Bishops ords for the day :rock

Im not sure why im getting called out here but hey I will own it :aok
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2024, 10:35:46 PM »
Lol

Yes to some of the suspicions and no to others.

First I’m almost always Knights so it wasn’t FineTime doing anything. Also it wasn’t just Pizza map, it was also Oceania prior and even more the last couple weeks if not months. The gang bang to the point of having ~45% of your bases makes fights difficult to find or even start.

Yeas whine, cry, yah yah. When you see players logging because of this stuff MAYBE the complainants are quite appropriate.

What was discussed on country because this keeps happening as often as it is, ONE solution is to pork your ords and even HQ to the point of silliness. If that sounds like a consequence you’ll enjoy because you enjoy the 2v1 hording, then remember this was the REACTION.
 :cheers:

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2024, 10:39:03 PM »
The 2v1 at times doesn’t bother nor others much, it becomes very different when it’s sustained and continues on to the next map after a win/reset.

2-3 bases after 20% is a comfortable cushion, 8-12 is concerted effort to ________?

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2024, 02:33:07 AM »
Well, what I have noticed, most of the new maps start with mauling of knits strats.

Its wise to watch where buffs start and you know they are going to 30k, meet them half way and shoot them.

Not so long time ago I did this. Took heavily armed fiffer, fuel for couple of hours, climbed next to the moon and started patrolling between our strats and con bases.

As radar bar grew bigger, they regularly disappeared off map, to the world of Gods (picture shows me peeping after them) and were flying there back and forth, up and down. Couple of brave ones then descended from stratosphere and sneaked in trying to do it NOE. And ditched, when saw me approaching.

If they knew it's me, they would have stayed and fought, perhaps, knowing my non-existing gunnery skills but I had no big name sign hanging from the plane. I promise to put it there next time.

The Mad   CatMan!

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2024, 08:23:53 AM »

2-3 bases after 20% is a comfortable cushion, 8-12 is concerted effort to ________?

This is something that honestly needs to be adjusted.  I've honestly thought there should be un-capturable bases closer to the fronts as well.  I think this would cater to some of the furball type pilots while not taking away from the base-takers.
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||