Author Topic: Invasion  (Read 5305 times)

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
Re: Invasion
« Reply #270 on: March 30, 2024, 12:35:28 PM »
Again bringing up politics show how you are manipulated..they like to keep us divided as we are much easier to fool if we hate each other more than them..

This isn't a side issue it's a security issue for the nation that adversely affects all of us...Can't think of a single legit citizen helped by this record illegal criminal immigration..

Hey but keep bringing up your favorite senile or orange crook...this is much bigger than the latest turd in the white house..

Why are they now letting in record numbers of foreign criminals? This isn't normal folks..

Eagler

Oh, but it absolutely IS a "side" issue. One political group is perfectly willing to import millions of illegal immigrants, and count them in the Census illegally, in order to gain political control, and solidify their hold on it.

Failure to correctly identify the problem, and the root cause, prevents resolution of the problem.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #271 on: March 30, 2024, 12:37:15 PM »
The thing that I find most disheartening is the whole red team blue team thing. The uniparty is working together to screw us why acting as if they are doing something for us.

The reason the government was formed was to have them "protect the rights of the citizens" Maybe they should get back to that?
Instead they "keep us safe" by taking our liberties.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #272 on: March 30, 2024, 12:55:52 PM »
The thing that I find most disheartening is the whole red team blue team thing. The uniparty is working together to screw us why acting as if they are doing something for us.

The reason the government was formed was to have them "protect the rights of the citizens" Maybe they should get back to that?
Instead they "keep us safe" by taking our liberties.

Yep more a uniparty than sides imo..

This illegal immigration is happening as planned and executed..10's of 1000's were on the way weeks into 2021

It was happening overseas at a higher level than here until 2021

Though some think it's for humanitarian reasons many others believe it's to built a larger segment of a population that will be easily swayed with promises of bright shiny free things..to the demise of everything else

Sadly most of any noise to get it corrected anytime soon is just lip service imo

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #273 on: March 30, 2024, 01:16:54 PM »
The only way to educate some like these sanctuary cities is to make sure they get more than their share. Then they will see it isn't about race but rather what your society can support in terms of jobs and infrastructure.

Add several million more people to NYC, Chicago, Denver, San Francisco, etc... and see how it affects them. There are more than enough here already to do just that.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2024, 01:20:32 PM by AKIron »
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

• Platinum Member
« Reply #274 on: March 30, 2024, 01:29:36 PM »
By all means a uniparty does exist. There are a number of "republicans" who are liberal statist establishment RINO's, members of the uniparty. They're not even remotely republican, they're neither conservative, nor libertarian, nor any combination thereof. There are people such as Paul, Massie, Cruz, Higgins, Roy, Blackburn, and Hageman. Then there are people like McConnel, McCarthy, Buck, Cheney, Snow, Collins, Murkowski, and Romney. The first group are republicans.The others are part of the uniparty.

However, they're not "red", they're "purple", and maybe the worst of all.

Unfortunately, it is about sides, and there is no longer a "loyal opposition, and it is past time to stop treating leftists as if they are the "loyal oppositi0on. They ceased being that decades ago. They're not people who have different ideas on how to make the nation better. They're enemies of liberty, looking to fundamentally alter the Republic the Founding Fathers gifted us. And they're willing do to anything necessary, at any cost to do so. To ignore that fact is fatal naivete. They have for decades counted on being accepted as the "loyal opposition". They're no more "loyal opposition than Lenin, Marx, Stalin, or Mao.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #275 on: March 30, 2024, 04:37:56 PM »
By all means a uniparty does exist. There are a number of "republicans" who are liberal statist establishment RINO's, members of the uniparty. They're not even remotely republican, they're neither conservative, nor libertarian, nor any combination thereof. There are people such as Paul, Massie, Cruz, Higgins, Roy, Blackburn, and Hageman. Then there are people like McConnel, McCarthy, Buck, Cheney, Snow, Collins, Murkowski, and Romney. The first group are republicans.The others are part of the uniparty.

However, they're not "red", they're "purple", and maybe the worst of all.

Unfortunately, it is about sides, and there is no longer a "loyal opposition, and it is past time to stop treating leftists as if they are the "loyal oppositi0on. They ceased being that decades ago. They're not people who have different ideas on how to make the nation better. They're enemies of liberty, looking to fundamentally alter the Republic the Founding Fathers gifted us. And they're willing do to anything necessary, at any cost to do so. To ignore that fact is fatal naivete. They have for decades counted on being accepted as the "loyal opposition". They're no more "loyal opposition than Lenin, Marx, Stalin, or Mao.

Amen.  The two parties are light years apart, especially in terms of allegiance to this country.  Don't let a dozen or so Rinos make you think different. 
“Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.” - Ronald Reagan

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #276 on: March 30, 2024, 05:01:16 PM »
So here we are. How can we integrate these who came in illegally but were sorta invited by some. Maybe we could get them to leave by denying them jobs and financial assistance. Does anyone believe we will actually do that? We won't. So, what next?

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #277 on: March 30, 2024, 05:24:18 PM »
I'm all in for a Heinleinesque solution. Only citizens vote (verified). Citizenship is earned by service. Not necessarily military service though that works too.

• Platinum Member
« Reply #278 on: March 30, 2024, 07:45:39 PM »
So here we are. How can we integrate these who came in illegally but were sorta invited by some. Maybe we could get them to leave by denying them jobs and financial assistance. Does anyone believe we will actually do that? We won't. So, what next?

Integrate them? Nope. Deport 40,000,000 illegal aliens. 

SaVaGe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #279 on: March 30, 2024, 07:50:12 PM »
I'm all in for a Heinleinesque solution. Only citizens vote (verified). Citizenship is earned by service. Not necessarily military service though that works too.

Simple. Only legal citizens vote, verified by photo ID. Only legal citizens are counted in the Census.

Any illegal alien detained for any reason is deported in 48 hours.

Mexico doesn't like it? Lock the border. Cease all trade. A neighbor that facilitates invasion of your nation is an enemy. Mexico will go bankrupt and starve long before the U.S. has any real problem. At that point, having the actual military run the border is acceptable. Mexico can take their invaders back, the easy way, or the hard way.

SaVaGe

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #280 on: March 30, 2024, 07:56:42 PM »
Simple. Only legal citizens vote, verified by photo ID. Only legal citizens are counted in the Census.

Any illegal alien detained for any reason is deported in 48 hours.

Mexico doesn't like it? Lock the border. Cease all trade. A neighbor that facilitates invasion of your nation is an enemy. Mexico will go bankrupt and starve long before the U.S. has any real problem. At that point, having the actual military run the border is acceptable. Mexico can take their invaders back, the easy way, or the hard way.

Run for office. You have my vote.

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #281 on: March 30, 2024, 10:30:05 PM »
The democrats want the influx of Latin American immigrants because they ignorantly believed they would all be potential democrat voters. If they ever stepped foot in Latin America they’d know they’d never vote for the pro abortion team. Consequently Texas has become a catholic majority state and shocker, Texas banned abortion. Now dems are starting to change their tune while outwardly still talking open borders so they don’t alienate the liberal dem voter.

Remember that cult in oregon that bused in all those homeless people from California to vote in Oregon.
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #282 on: March 30, 2024, 11:16:55 PM »

Hilts.  With all due respect, and understanding that you are a P-38 fan and therefore to be compassionately pitied...that is an absurd suggestion.  Absurd.  Only a military state could undertake such a draconian displacement of that many people.  This is America, still, and not Stalin's USSR.

- oldman

Offline Chris79

• Silver Member
« Reply #283 on: March 31, 2024, 12:13:33 AM »

Hilts.  With all due respect, and understanding that you are a P-38 fan and therefore to be compassionately pitied...that is an absurd suggestion.  Absurd.  Only a military state could undertake such a draconian displacement of that many people.  This is America, still, and not Stalin's USSR.

- oldman

Make it so they self deport.
No bank accounts.
No utility accounts
Fine employers 15% of gross revenue for each illegal hired
No Mortgage.
Ect.
No need to round people up, just make living illegally in the US difficult to damn near impossible.

Chuikov

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #284 on: March 31, 2024, 02:05:26 AM »

Integration works only, if those incomers are willing to integrate and live like the normal folks does. My experience from several countries around Europe tells, that's minority, just a fraction. This is because our stupid overwhelming social security which in many countries gives parasgrants (or immigsites) priority over own citizens.

When working in EU, with internal security related matters, I had  several guys with immigrant origin in my teams and no bad word to say about them. But they represented exactly that minority, who have admitted old Finnish saying "maassa maan tavalla tai maasta pois", in English "in a country, a way of the country or away from the country".

Edit: Sausage finger misprints
« Last Edit: March 31, 2024, 02:34:36 AM by GasTeddy »