Author Topic: The Damned and Accounts  (Read 7334 times)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
Re: The Damned and Accounts
« Reply #90 on: April 02, 2024, 03:31:42 AM »
yes, it's worth it...

No mate, I was applying for one of these free one-year I-was-insulted subscriptions  :rofl
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #91 on: April 02, 2024, 03:34:35 AM »
No mate, I was applying for one of these free one-year I-was-insulted subscriptions  :rofl
Still holding your breath?  :pray

Offline Judge

• Zinc Member
« Reply #92 on: April 02, 2024, 07:50:50 AM »
TheJudge once called me a Soy-boy libtard for sticking up for TheStig (whose first language is not smack-talk) and complaining about his Mr. Scott-connection. I had to Google it but apparently it is an insult. Is that worth a six month subscription?

This is to correct the record. I'm going to keep it simple.

1. Stig was talking trash. (Unprovoked)

2. Nothing to do with my connection.

3. He apologized after the incident.

4. Weeks later Nrshida was mad because I was killing him.

5. Nrshida goes to the forum and makes excuses. "warp drive"

6. Nrshita and Shane decide to wing up together in hopes to teach me a lesson..

7. I dispatch them both in less than 30 seconds and I make it known. "ACM gods down"

8. Nrshida loses his mind and begins to rant and rave . Thats when I called him a soy-boy (cry baby). He went on for 30 minutes about how I suck. Other players in the arena had to tell him to calm down.

Anyone else see a pattern here? Make up a story to fit their narrative in order to receive free stuff.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 08:54:10 AM by Judge »

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #93 on: April 02, 2024, 09:18:15 AM »
1. Stig was talking trash.

That's untrue. The Stig was NOT talking trash he was complaining about your picking when he was engaged in a fight. Because you were picking him. If I recall correctly his opening remark was something like: "Do you have to join every fight I'm engaged in".

Stig prefers not to argue on channel 200. I argue when forced to do so either for myself or others when it is necessary to do so and without taking pleasure in it.  Doesn't change your systematic picking. For which it's fair to say you are / were famous for.

I don't care about that. No it was a fair complaint about...

...your connection, which allows you to (or did, maybe you've fixed it) land shots while appearing way further behind on your opponent's game end than you actually are.

Just a typo there I'm sure and not some passive-aggressive insult which may get me a free subscription. That's untrue, purely incidentally upping from the same inner base at Tank Town.

7. I dispatch them both in less than 30 seconds and I make it known. "ACM gods down"

Fan of ACM. You know, as opposed to fan of score. See above - absolutely no shot at all on my end (warp drive) causing you to rant loudly about for the whole 30-minutes were you claim I was shouting into the void. How proud you were. Egotistical actually. Or even conceited.

Other players in the arena had to tell him to calm down.

One player didn't like me defending myself. That's his problem.

8. Nrshida loses his mind and begins to rant and rave . Thats when I called him a soy-boy (cry baby). He went on for 30 minutes about how I suck.

Reacting to your egotistical chest-thumping about your connection-enabled 'dispatching'. I also have a right to defend myself against lies and distortions of the truth. I probably said your gameplay sucked. Maybe that it was selfish, exploitative and designed to minimize danger to your ego to the greatest possible degree, while ruining other player's gametime. I might have said you fly with a flowchart on a single post-it note next to your monitor. I might have said you run from every fight were you don't hold advantage. I may even have gone so far as to say your style of gameplay causes people to unsubscribe. Would that be fair criticism? What's the matter, can't you take any criticism at all, even if it is factually-based? Butt-hurt over an incident 2-years ago(?) and I'm the cry baby.

You're not really here for the simple pleasure of flying are you?

P.S. I drink coffee blacker than your empty soul.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #94 on: April 02, 2024, 09:27:31 AM »
Sorry... I don't wing with others.  All I have ever done is point out your crappy lag as being beneficial for your HOing and when adjustments are made, you run or die.

Oh, and that weirdness when your enemy icon would show up on dar that was plausibly explained as being attributed to the .wingman command.  This really upset you, it seemed.

This is to correct the record. I'm going to keep it simple.

1. Stig was talking trash. (Unprovoked)

8. Nrshida loses his mind and begins to rant and rave . Thats when I called him a soy-boy (cry baby). He went on for 30 minutes about how I suck. Other players in the arena had to tell him to calm down.

Anyone else see a pattern here? Make up a story to fit their narrative in order to receive free stuff.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Judge

• Zinc Member
« Reply #95 on: April 02, 2024, 09:48:57 AM »
More delusional post from the peanut gallery! Boring..

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #96 on: April 02, 2024, 09:54:22 AM »
Sorry... I don't wing with others.  All I have ever done is point out your crappy lag as being beneficial for your HOing and when adjustments are made, you run or die.

Oh, and that weirdness when your enemy icon would show up on dar that was plausibly explained as being attributed to the .wingman command.  This really upset you, it seemed.

So wingman command works across countries?

That would explain a bunch..

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #97 on: April 02, 2024, 10:04:17 AM »
It was a plausible explanation, not a confirmed one, but...

https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,407593.0.html

So wingman command works across countries?

That would explain a bunch..

Eagler
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #98 on: April 02, 2024, 10:05:21 AM »
This from a fighter pilot wanna be, there is an old saying "No matter how good you are, there is always somebody better."

I agree with ZE.

Agree with you and ZE.  A common saying in the real world of fighter pilots: “Hamburger is still hamburger, no matter what you wrap it in”.  No amount of ego and chest thumping will ever change that.   

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #99 on: April 02, 2024, 10:06:05 AM »
More delusional post from the peanut gallery! Boring..

Did you consult your flowchart on the small, yellow Post-It note next to your monitor, that took you years to develop, observe that you held no advantage in this fight, and proceed immediately to initiate a shallow dive and run two sectors back to safety from this argument in the same way you fly?

Why don't you stick around and argue it out face-to-face so that everyone has had their fair say and no one is tacitly forced to accept the lies of others. There would be potentially so much more to say. That would constitute - at least - a modicum of fight on your part. You know a fight: an often unavoidable conflict in which people can actually get bloody and damaged because of things they've said and done.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 10:08:14 AM by nrshida »
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Judge

• Zinc Member
« Reply #100 on: April 02, 2024, 10:26:03 AM »
Did you consult your flowchart on the small, yellow Post-It note next to your monitor, that took you years to develop, observe that you held no advantage in this fight, and proceed immediately to initiate a shallow dive and run two sectors back to safety from this argument in the same way you fly?

Why don't you stick around and argue it out face-to-face so that everyone has had their fair say and no one is tacitly forced to accept the lies of others. There would be potentially so much more to say. That would constitute - at least - a modicum of fight on your part. You know a fight: an often unavoidable conflict in which people can actually get bloody and damaged because of things they've said and done.

Your bark was loud but your bite wasn't vicious!!

I'm suppose to Argue with a delusional person over a game which he does not even play?  What I said about you still holds true!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 11:07:24 AM by Judge »

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #101 on: April 02, 2024, 11:42:48 AM »
When Exactly Did Assassin's Creed Get Bad?
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #102 on: April 02, 2024, 11:46:12 AM »
All of this hate against Judge, claiming he can only pick, is going to end up like the Skyyr vs Muppets storyline. Judge can easily outfly pretty much anyone in the game 1v1. Hell, he'd probably have beaten almost everyone from the last 10 years if they were still playing.

If you can't beat him 1v1, then who cares if he picked you? Sounds like you people need better SA.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #103 on: April 02, 2024, 12:04:08 PM »
I just sat scrolling through your YT films looking for someone who I believe wouldn't have insulted you on 200 first, and the free year sub candidates are;

TheStig
YUCCA
Kermit
Chuikov
nrshida
Gman
Bruv118
Yarbles
Latrobe
Joachim
Krupnski
Jayro
Pipz
Frenchy
B2B
Hub

Oh boy, it would really make your head explode if you knew of my past yrs in AH and my contributions, before you even started.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #104 on: April 02, 2024, 12:35:24 PM »
Oh boy, it would really make your head explode if you knew of my past yrs in AH and my contributions, before you even started.

You just created an opportunity for you to be self-aggrandizing. Please, tell me more

JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho