Author Topic: The Damned and Accounts  (Read 8578 times)

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
Re: The Damned and Accounts
« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2024, 09:59:56 AM »
Just look at it as one of those "pay to upgrade" type thing. Pay and extra $15 a month and you dont have a switch time.

Agreed.
However, keeping all accounts on one side is very clear. When one changes sides a few times  per day they should expect rightful suspicion. It is kinda pushing the limits on expecting the masses to believe innocence, even when it is. Its a pick your poison wisely type of thing. >IMO<
Aces High III - Masters of the Air Scenario (video)
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=Ct5p_Vv0YXgmRxKs

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2024, 10:50:43 AM »
Show me a single opponent I've "insulted" that didn't insult me (or worse) beforehand and I'll pay for their sub for a year. I'll wait.

I just sat scrolling through your YT films looking for someone who I believe wouldn't have insulted you on 200 first, and the free year sub candidates are;

TheStig
YUCCA
Kermit
Chuikov
nrshida
Gman
Bruv118
Yarbles
Latrobe
Joachim
Krupnski
Jayro
Pipz
Frenchy
B2B
Hub
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2024, 10:57:09 AM »
I just sat scrolling through your YT films looking for someone who I believe wouldn't have insulted you on 200 first, and the free year sub candidates are;

TheStig
YUCCA
Kermit
Chuikov
nrshida
Gman
Bruv118
Yarbles
Latrobe
Joachim
Krupnski
Jayro
Pipz
Frenchy
B2B
Hub

Unfortunately for you, there's no duels uploaded of most of those players. Further, we're talking about duels where there was a degree of insult. Simply having a film of someone doesn't qualify. I know, hard to comprehend for you.

There's one of Chuikov, but the description states exactly why that duel is uploaded. There's one of gman as well - I've got the links to his posts off-forum as to why those fights were uploaded.

Thanks for the views though! Players like you are the reason my channel is the #1 AH channel on YouTube. <S>
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 11:17:55 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 26-9

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2024, 11:13:50 AM »
To me, there is simply no difference in having 2-3 accounts logged in at the same time, being on different teams, than having 3 accounts and logging in one team, then minutes later switch to another, then minutes later switch to the 3rd team. And if your squads on the other team and you chat over discord and ask them anyway, what difference does it make? It's just abusing the side switch rules and not good from a war strategy aspect when one squad knows what all three sides are doing. Especially when you don't want to engage with a player or you need to defend a field, but they switch sides and continue to engage you while their squamates are still on your team. I don't think that is good for the game at all. Hitech may get an extra $15 but Is it really worth the integrity of the game? The folks leaving because of this may equal out the extra accounts, or fall even more so.
ok, first why is it ok for the owner/operator of the game to the leave the game in a stale dead fish state?  there have been no updates to address the singular issue that some (most) complain about, NUMBERS LEFT IN THE GAME.  so its ok i pay $15 a month to get in a game and have an air combat fight but yet be stuck on a front with absolute 0 air fights for 6 hours.  for most players that is their entire day of flying.  the fights in here can change very quickly from front to front.  we asked in the wish thread, we have emailed hitek several times (with no return email).  we listened to every one in here cry like a bunch of 5 yr old kindergarteners when we didnt have 2nd accts and we with stood the lying accusations of us teaming from different sides because we were stuck on different fronts for x amount of times that were never proven.  now we spend our money to try to stay in a fight for the duration of the day and more times than not all on the same front and yall cry.   its seems to me there is a vast majority that dont want competion in here, ie the early morning horde that got to where when we showed up on the front they were rolling bases they would switch fronts leaving us with nothing but miraculous 88 shooters and wirbs to shoot out.  well guess what they cant do that now. also the EVERY NIGHT 2 SIDE GANG cant just up and dominate a country thats fighting both sides, and it seems there are a lot score padders that do the complaining then. 
not a single time any one of you can say you have seen our accts logged in to 2 diffrent countries at once, not one can say we have swapped countries to kill a m3 or c47 going into a white flagged town of country we were not on.  not one person can say we changed countries to hit a cv that was at a base take location...there are a few auto side switchers that gets those claim rather often.
now we need to ask our selfs as a community, are we crying because some guys are circumventing the time switch rule (thats outdated by about 15 yrs) to find fights or are we crying as a community because the score padders and horde monglers cant run free hiding behind the time switch rule to gain their own achievement?  what we need to be doing is flooding hitek with phone calls and emails to get the game up to date with the numbers with things like the side switch timer down to 2 hrs and getting the eny for the am crew upped. and heres a really huge stretch maybe some maps that are smaller and fewer gv spawns.
now like skyyr said show one instance of us breaking the rules and hurting the game. 

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2024, 11:16:42 AM »
nrshida

I don't believe Skyyr has ever insulted me to be fair. He's been very civilised towards me although I have been critical several times (also via PM). That was just a random film from a day of really good fights we had in the MA and I learned a piece of ACM from my loss so more than a fair exchange.
  :banana:
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2024, 11:33:54 AM »
Unfortunately for you, there's no duels uploaded of most of those players. Further, we're talking about duels where there was a degree of insult. Simply having a film of someone doesn't qualify. I know, hard to comprehend for you.

There's one of Chuikov, but the description states exactly why that duel is uploaded. There's one of gman as well - I've got the links to his posts off-forum as to why those fights were uploaded.

The initial line of questioning stated "yt videos" and "opponents" not Duels specifically. So it appears my reading comprehension is fine, so you may have some accounts to pay for.

Thanks for the views though! Players like you are the reason my channel is the #1 AH channel on YouTube. <S>

I scrolled down a list of your films I didn't view a single one.

You're #1?  :headscratch: I thought VuduVince was, he has a lot of views, no? What arbitrary nonsense are you going to put in place to disqualify his YT channel?
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #66 on: April 01, 2024, 11:50:11 AM »
Vudu15 was the king of training films he explains step by step all the rest are more posting good fights some are more look at me but you can learn something from all of them... not me tho ignorance is bliss.. been practicing bad flying habits for 21 years now almost got them down! As far as the game.. as long as hi-tech leaves the lights on I'm happy I would miss you egomaniacs if he closed the doors
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #67 on: April 01, 2024, 11:59:24 AM »
The initial line of questioning stated "yt videos" and "opponents" not Duels specifically. So it appears my reading comprehension is fine, so you may have some accounts to pay for.

Reading comprehension requires context. You'd also need to provide 1) proof of me insulting them and 2) proof that they didn't insult first. Keep flopping around though.

You're #1?  :headscratch: I thought VuduVince was, he has a lot of views, no? What arbitrary nonsense are you going to put in place to disqualify his YT channel?

It might be complicated for someone like you to understand, but current #1 isn't about lifetime views. It's about current views, rankings, and suggestions. When you haven't released any new content in almost half a decade, it shouldn't surprise you that someone stops ranking for said game.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 26-9

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline ZE

• Copper Member
« Reply #68 on: April 01, 2024, 12:10:20 PM »
Humble opinion:

I don’t pretend to be better than anybody or be a good video maker for YT, however love this “game” for years, and it is sad that I already commented on other's post that many pilots are taking this “game” too seriously and instead of making friends and creating a camaraderie environment, created conditions that scare any possible new pilots.

I understand is almost impossible for some not to accept your skill level (or sometimes luck during combats ) and start for no reason to point the finger to other pilots, but I can see some pilots behave like  kids. At the same time, I agree with others regarding YT videos with demonstration of skills, but degrading the opponents really doesn’t help this great game - already in trouble -.

ofI really enjoy YT videos and learn from them a lot, but hate the degrading situation – even justified-; since I myself was accused before to stuff that I believe is natural in a dogfight and have video of those pilots dying under the old Brew, when they make a mistake, I didn't post them on YT for the good of the  game. Maybe I'm wrong guys but that is my humble opinion....
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 12:18:47 PM by ZE »

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #69 on: April 01, 2024, 12:17:28 PM »

I scrolled down a list of your films I didn't view a single one.

Really? Pot meet kettle
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 12:27:26 PM by Animl-AW »

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: April 01, 2024, 12:23:29 PM »
What ZE  said..

<S>

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #71 on: April 01, 2024, 12:28:06 PM »
Reading comprehension requires context. You'd also need to provide 1) proof of me insulting them and 2) proof that they didn't insult first. Keep flopping around though.

It might be complicated for someone like you to understand, but current #1 isn't about lifetime views. It's about current views, rankings, and suggestions. When you haven't released any new content in almost half a decade, it shouldn't surprise you that someone stops ranking for said game.

Ignore the drama queen. The trolling hypocrisy is a mile deep.

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #72 on: April 01, 2024, 12:43:42 PM »
What ZE  said..

<S>

Eagler

Again, agreed.
Gives the impression of petty masses.

Half the problem is he is accused on every landing of kills. For the most part he’s using them to debunk the countless accusations of the petty.

Both points are true.

The person above, complaining did it to shame and humiliate, and claims king of videos.
He’s a projectionist. Undue drama. He did it to me for 6 months. Say ANYTHING to degrade me and others.

Skyyr doesn’t say the things to people the above does. He’s intelligent and often respectful. Never saw him call anyone degrading names. Like the above. Goes out of his way to teach what he does. He’s offered up to me and others. He’s good, he should be proud of that accomplishment.

I appreciate the humble best.

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: April 01, 2024, 01:28:02 PM »

Just reads to me like you're trying to wriggle out of fulfilling your pledge... I guess I'll flop while you wriggle.

It's not complicated, you'll place yourself #1 even if you're not, in any category you deem important to you.

Ignore the drama queen. The trolling hypocrisy is a mile deep.

Listen cupcake, you wear that crown very well. Trolling yes, hypocrisy no.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #74 on: April 01, 2024, 01:49:39 PM »
Listen cupcake, you wear that crown very well. Trolling yes, hypocrisy no.

The real reason Dolby left is because he got caught filming the Joker's taint shaving party and a threat was made on his life so he is in hiding now...

I'm just trying to figure out why? Was he planning on blackmailing them or is it a fetish to watch?
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster